Dead End

Secrets, Lies, Love

I had enough with everything. It just wasn't worth it anymore. Everything was just bland to me. Did you know that your ear was what controlled your sense of balance. I didn't at first. But apperently it is. So even if I did practice dancing I was never going to be how I used to be. And I already knew that singing was out of the question. Have you ever heard someone talk while they aren't able to hear.

My life was practically over. And now the only one I had left Hyungsoo thought it was funny to contact Hoya. Which it wasn't My whole life Was going down hill.
Where to next? Back to the apartment or should I just leave disapear without a trace leave without my phone or any money should I try to form a new life. A life without anyone to support me. A life without anyone to make me feel alive. A life without everyone I loved and will love for ever.

Tired I let out a sigh as I continued to walk down the street that no one was on.

Each step felt heavier than the one before. It was normal for me now the fact that my hearing was getting worse was something I was accepting unwillingly but still accpeting.

The long beeps that drilled through my brain gave me a head ache that was very painful but I was used to it.

I gave in a few hours later and walked home to where Hoya and the others were waiting probably worried sick. I got to the door and unlocked it with the code that Hyungsoo had given me.

The door made a beeping noise and a light was flashed. I opened to door and there they were all of them sleeping in the lounge room probably waiting for my return. I wondered what time it was and how long I had been gone. Hours had been my guess because I could see the sun starting to rise and I had left just after sun set.

I walked more into the lounge room Hoya and Dongwoo were on the couch Dongwoo holding Hoya by the waist as Hoya's Was scrunched up and dry tear marks were on his cheeks.

Why was I causing so much pain for everyone?

Hyunsoo was also in the lounge room he was sleeping on the floor with his phone in his hand.

I was such a horrible person. I shouldn't be doing this to people. I was about to walk into my room to pack up some of my stuff. But as I made my way towards the door my foot hit the coffee table making a bang and waking the three sleeping beauties.

Hoya shot up first his eyes wide and mouth open. He looked at me with sad eyes before untwining himself from Dongwoo and slowly walking up to me. I wantd to move but my legs felt like jellyu for the first time that night. I was about to break.

"Lets go home" Hoya croaked as he walked closer to me, warily as if he was trying not to scare away a small animal.

The other two men woke up as well but watched quietly as Hoya finally wrapped his arms around my body and rubbing his hands through my hair. I didn't know it but I weas crying, and he was soothing me with his calm "Its going to be ok" "We're here for you" I collapsed after that. My legs weren't able to hold me up any longer. And sleep was something I was in desperate need of.

I am so so so sorry.; I know I always say this and then promise to do more soon then don't I know you guys might hate me but I am so sorry. I am very busy with school and I don't get a lot of time on he computer. I have also been having trouble with What I should write. I want to make progress for all the MyungJong Shippers but I don't know how to start I hope you don't hate me too much. I do care about this Fanfic It is the first one that I have gotten further them a few chapters. I just want you to know that I will try harder and do more. But my updaters will be uneven and abnormnal.