In Busan?

Secrets, Lies, Love

We had all just gotten on to the plane to get to Busan. We still put on the act of a happy family even if we were nothing of the sort.

Quiet and sad the ride to Busan seemed long.

I was the only one who was keeping composure. Sunggyu-Hyung was silent his eyebrows were permently cross as if he was having an inner battle with himself and he was losing.

Dongwoo and Hoya were also imersed with eachother as if they were each others life boats. Sungyeol-ah had excused himself every 15 minutes to go to the toilet and every time he came back his eye would be even more red then the time before.

Myungsoo was... he was different he had never been the same since Sungjongie left. He would go from angry to depressed to expressionless and then the cylce would start all over again. Right now he was in his emotionless stage.

The plane landed after what felt like hours and we where here.

Our smiles returned as we exited the plane and walked into the airport. The screams of the fans boosted our feelings somewhat.

We got into the van that was waiting for us and drove to the hotel that we were going to be staying at.

The drive was silent Sunggyu was sitting in the front seat with our manager who was driving. The next section was Myungsoo and Sungyeol the potision right next Sungyeol was were Sungjong usually sat so no one dared to sit there. The last of us sat right at the back.

We arrived at the hotel within ten minutes and went up to our rooms.

Infinite rested all through the night.

The nexct morning we had a meet and greet.

After getting ready with the other members we all put on brave faces.

We left the hotel and made our way by van to the meeting destination.

SungJong's P.O.V

I was woken up unwelcomely this morning. Hyungsoo-hyung bardged into his spare room that I had claimed as my own and had woken me up, by holding my nose while I slept.

"Hyung~" I whined as I swatted  his hand away and rolled over so my back was facing him.

I heard him snort and then started to feel him tugging at the blanket that was keeping me really warm.

He finally got the blanket off of me and I shivered at the winter air.

I turn back around and glared at Hyungsoo-hyung as angrily as I could.

But apparantly it wasn't intimidating enough.

"Your so cute Sungjongie, Get up and get dressed we are going out~' Hyungsoo said and left the room.

Though confused I did as he said and got up.

It was a cold day today and I didn't have much clothes with me. Because I was atthe hospital when I left I didn't have enough clothes tpo pack.

So I put on some shorts and a long sleved shirt and left the room. This will have to do.

When Hyungsoo saw me though he did not seem to like the fact that I was wearing such things during winter.

He walked to his room and came back with a pair of skinny jeans and a jacket that seemed to be a little old.

";They were mine when I was younger I'm sure they can fit you' He said and I went to get changed.

It fit likea glove.

"Lets go' Hyungsoo said as he grabbed my hand and pulled me out the house and down to his car.

"Go where?" I asked as I was stilled being pulled along

"To  breakfast I wish to eat at a cafe" Hyungsoo said

Deep in the pit of my stomach I felt like something was going to happen. Something I wish very much not to but I ignored it.

We got to the mall/shopping centre and Hyungsoo lead me around until we got to a cafe in the middle of the place. Hyungsoo took off his hat that he was wearing and put it on my head and he also pulled out a pair of glasses without lenses and gave them to me again.

"So no-one will know its you" He said.

I had a good time with Hyungsoo we joked and laughed like when we were younger.

But then my good mood went sour.

Why were they hear. In Busan?