Tired

Secrets, Lies, Love

Ok ma subscribers that are probably angry at me I am sorry that I haven't updated fast enough but I was on holiday staying with family and I had no internet wat so ever I am sorry but please forgive me.

Sungjong P.O.V:

Trying to keep my weeping eyes open it's so hard to manage but I had to, I was bringing down Infinite I had to go back to normal, The dorm was becoming worse at night I could hear Hoya's and Dongwoo's cries, I could see the way the dorm started to become a lifeless home of 7 lifeless people.

In seconds my door was knocked on and I mubbled a small come in, the door opened and Myungsoo-Hyung walked in with a small smile of pity.

"Don't" Was all I said as I looked up at him "What?" He asked as he looked down at me, "I don't want to talk about this, nothing is wrong with me" I said with a smile.

"Sungjong you need to cut this out soon or this team and the oath we made when we started Infinite will all be for nothing, thats all I want to say" Myungsoo-Hyung said as he pass me a bowl that held fried rice and left the room.

I let out a sigh as I looked at the food in front of me. Maybe if I ate something it might keep me awake. I don't want to go to sleep the same dream occurs everynight making me re-live the  hell that everyone went through the car crash that changed my life, I always hear the screams first but then the screams disapear and the blood and imagies grow everything gets silent I try to scream to help them but no one can hear me.

and as I look around I see them suffering much more than they had and then that die and the whole thing goes back before it starts all over again.

There was another small knock on the door and the door opened without me answering him. "Hello" I yawned to him my eyes going blurry as I looked at Sungyeol-Hyung in front of me "Hi" He choked back as he looked up at me.

"Sungjongie you look tired are you ok" He asked me as he sat next to me putting a crease in the bed "Just chipper" I replied my eyes still be force to be kept open.

"Why don't you sleep? I can wake you up in a couple of hours if you want" "It wouldn't help I want to sleep but I cant" "Why" Sungyeol asked looking at me I could tell his brow was forming creases from worry "Just some nightmares is all, but all is well my choding hyung" I explained turning my head to the side to look at him.

"But Sungjong you have to sleep, and eat" Sungyeol noted once he saw the untouched food that Myungsoo had given to me.

" Hyung... do you think if I don't return to normal soon Infinite will fail?" I asked looking at him pleadingly "Who told you that?" Sungyeol asked looked shocked

"I'm not as slow as everyone thinks I notice things, I mean Myungsoo-Hyung just came in here before and told me that if I did'nt stop this soon Infinite and the oath we made would be for nothing, Grandpagyu-Hyung has been ignoring me since the accident and I have been noticing him coming back to the dorm really late, I hear Hoya crying and Dongwoo who is the cry baby of the group comforting him, Woohyun-Hyung is probably the only one who acts normal around me but doesn't mean he hasn't changed and you, I can tell that you blame yourself for everything but none of this is your fault, it's mine if I had acted normal or if I hadn't have to keep this from you none of this would have happened"

"Keep what from me?" Sungyeol asked as he looked at me in shock "It's nothing" "But Sungjongie..." "It really is nothng I'm just... tired"

Ok hello~ I am happy to be giving you a new chapter I know it is late but It is here so deal with it lol

and I am really happy because my birthday is soon and I am counting down the days I really hope you all had a great christmas and new years talk to you guys again bye bye~~~~ <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZu3fRDrK5c