We meet again

Secrets, Lies, Love

I have been gone for three days so far. No one would find me. I was with someone I hadn't seen in 13 years. He was only 5 years older than me we were once neighbours, he was like an older brother.

Choi Hyung Soo (I made this character up so like him please)

He used to care for me so much and when I showed up so suddenly he welcomed me so warmly. We kept in touch for all these years of not seeing eachother.

He was still as kind hearted as he always was.

I still remeber the look on his face when we first saw each other again.

Flashback

my knees ached as I stood up when the bus stopped and I wobbled to the front. Thank you I mumbled as I hopped of the bus and stood there watching as the bus drove away. I was in Busan it seemed bigger than it usually did, when Infinite had concerts there. but now it was like whole new place.

I didn't know which way to go. Left? or Right? which way was it again? I remember Hyungsoo telling me once in our letters but I couldn't recall.

how much I wished to go home... wait it wasn't my home anymore. the pain in my head hurt and my ears were ringing once again. I had to get to Hyungsoo.

I walked around the town my head splitting in two. Ringing playing in my ear.

I couldn't hear anything, I was having trouble concetrating on things as well. My vision was blurring to top off all my troubles.

I am a sick, ugly, worthless, person, who doesn't have a home to go to what was I to do.

I didn't have that much money left in my pocket, only enough for two more meals. I wonder if I will be saved?

Still wondering the town my hearing gone blank no ringing no nothing, I walked.

I was tired and wished to sleep, my stomache was also grumbling begging to be fed.

there were two options.

1. by dinner

2. get a room to sleep in.

either way I will not have enough money for both.
 

food? or sleep? which one would up choose?

The sky was getting dark and the lamp-posts were starting to get lit. I noticed the dark, but I didn't notice the thunder clouds that were above my head, not untill a drop of rain hit my cheek.

I looked up and the rain poured down. Great now I was cold. I guess that meant no food for me.

I walked back the way I went before. I was sure I saw a cheap sign for a motel I coud stay in.

I wondered through the rain, getting soaked. I was cold, shivering and I couldn't hear anything, the rain was so thick that it was hard to see through the rain.

No hearing and blurry surroundings, it was really dangerous. I was going to cross the road I couldn't see the lights and that the red turned green I was already crossing.

I didn't know what to do when I finally saw the car that was speeding towards me it was too late to move away from it.

I didn't know what to do. I understand now though. In the movies when you see are car coming towards you and you yell at the screen to move I understand why they don't they are too scared to moved as if you are stuck to the floor that is what I was feeling right now.

The car infront of me suddenly stopped. I fell down onto my and I looked up at the car my eyes wide. I was too scared to see the driver hop out of the  car and I couldn't hear him yelling at me, his features were also hard to make out because of the rain.

I looked up at the man and said in a soft small voice "Help me..." I was begging the man then walked closer to me and grabbed my arm.

"Help I... I need to find Hyungsoo... Please help me" I pleaded tears falling down my eyes.

I then saw his mouth move but I couldn't hear anything. Was it the end was my hearing never going to come back?

I was scared.

it was now dark and it was raining hard. I couldn't hear and I was just about to be run over before the car stopped. I was still looking up at the man infront of me. He walked closer.

And lent down grabbing onto my forearm and pulling me to my feet.

the man then started to drag me to his car that was only metre's away from me. I was so close to my certain death, just minutes before that I was not in my right mind.

So I didn't struggle against the man's pull. The man opened the passengers door and put me inside I only realised that I was out of the rain when he came inside on the drivers side.

It was still silent but it was a strange kind of silence, I felt warm.

"Put on your seatbelt" a rough voice spoke. It was smooth and calming, I liked it.

"Ah!" I made a noise in shock. I could hear him.

"I am so sorry!" I bowed in my seat.

"Put your seat belt on" the voice said again.

Now I could see him he was acutally quite young. He was also very handsome with his wet dripping hair. His white shirt was sticking to his well toned body.

"Neh!" I said and put on my seatbelt.

"You... you said you were looking for Hyungsoo?" He said his voice sounded so velvety. It was enticing.

"Yeah. He was an old friend. I haven't seen him in 13 years. but we kept in touch. Choi Hyung Soo."

I replied in a small voice.

"And you would be?" he asked

"Sungjong... Lee Sungjong"

The person looked at me. His eyes were beautiful, they were deep and dark but you could see the shine that escaped his eyes. They seemed so familar.

"You really havent changed" his deep voice stated as he started his car.

"Huh?" I questioned

"I said you haven't changed. you still have those large eye's and pink cheeks"

"Whay do you... HYUNGSOO!"

I yelled at the driver.

His deep voice chuckled

"Good to see you to."

I couldn't imagine it. This handsome, man that nearly killed me was my Hyung

As the car drove down the road, Hyungsoo spoke to me.

"So what is Mr Idol doing in Busan, looking for little old me" Hyungsoo teased.

"Not an Idol anymore" I stated looking at my hands my head down.

"What do you mean?" Hyungsoo asked taking his eye's off the road and looking at me.

"A few month ago... Infinite was in a car accident." I muttered still looking at my hands.

"What!" Hyungsoo stoped the car and looked at me.

"No one was Injured that bad a few broken bones and some stiches. But."

"But!?" Hyungsoo egged on.

"I was the only one who didn't get a broken bone or stiches. I did however hit my head."

"and?"

"Something happened to me. I was injured, and my hearing is... I'm loosing my hearing"

"S-sungjong..."

"Everything changed after that. Sunggyu-Hyung Ignored me, and told me I was a Nuicence. Sungyeol-hyung Is blaming himself, everything went totally out of whack. It was all my fault. Yesterday I was released from the Hospital I left without telling anyone. and here I am, your the only friend I have left. I can go if I am any trouble"

"No...no trouble"

"Are you sure, I will be such a hassle"

"I'm sure."

"Thank you so much Hyung" I bowed again in in my seat.

the car started again and the ride was silent.

we reach an apartment building and the car stopped. Hyungsoo hopped out and I followed him we entered the building and made our way up the stairs, and Into his apartment.

I felt warm once again. It was comfy home and It felt great.

"Thank you" I bowed again

"Don't worry about it Jongie" Hyungsoo said patting my head.

"You are always welcome, after all your just like a brother" (I did this in bold to show that he is forcing what he said what he really wanted to say was something else, but don't worry he is not evil)

End Flashback

I stood there on the balcony looking out on the light morning, sky, my skin was pricked with goose bumps.

"lovely today isn't it" A voice was heard from behind me. I turned to look at Hyungsoo. His morning hair was atroshish. and way too messy.

"Mmm" I hummed back to him nodding my head to his comment.

"Come in side Jongie, I will make some Coffee" He called to me.

"Yeah" I mubbled and turned away from the view of the balcony, and walked inside.

I missed them so much, sure I loved Hyungsoo in a brotherly way, but I missed my real family, Infinite I missed Myungsoo

But this was for the best,