Seen

Secrets, Lies, Love

Hyungsoo-hyung laugthed with me as we were drinking the coffee we had ordered after eating breakfast.

I liked baving Hyungsoo as company. It calmed me having him with me. I didn't stress out and my hearing wasn't a bother to him.

I was happy.

"INFINITE!!!" I heard people scream. My blood went cold.

I turned around to see a large number of people lining up and standing around a stage.

The stage in which Infinite was standing on.

Without me.

I could feel my heart start beating. It had been nearly 3 weeks since I had seen them.

My body shook in shock and I turned to face Hyungsoo-hyung who didn't seem surprised at all by there appearence.

It clicked then.

"You knew" I said softly. I thought there was no way he could of heard me over the screaming Inspirits.

But I was wrong. His face seemed surprised when I said that too him. Even more so when I shot up from the chair and left the cafe and made my way through the screaming fans that squished through too every corner of the large room.

I could feel my head thump again and my vision went blury.

I had no idea which direction I was being pushed to.

The loud screams of "INFINITE, INFINITE!" and the soft melody of our songs; and the droned calls of one person yelling my name "Sungjongie, stop!"

It was all too much.

I squeezed my eyes closed and puched my hands to my ears.

Tears spilled from my eyes. I was shoved through the crowd.

It had to stop. The shoving, the screams.

And it did.

Everything stopped, the pushing stopped the screams, the music, and the calls of my name had all stopped.

I opened my eyes. They were all staring at me. I could see their mouths moving but again no sound. I turned around and looked up.

My eyes went wide. I was right infront of the stage.

And all 6 members looked at me with a look that I could not read.

I felt trapped standing there, my body was getting heavy.

I just wanted to break down and cry.

That was until I felt a hand grab at my own, and pull me away.

I turned my head and looked at him "Hyung" I mumbled

I could hear my own voice again, and then the calls of "Sungjongie" Entered my ears.

I turned back while still being pulled away to see all of Infinite at the edge of the stage looking at me.

As Hyungsoo and I gor out of sight we stopped and my vision went completely black.

Myungsoo P.O.V:

He's here. Sungjongie is here. I thought as I stared at him who looked as if he was a deer caught in headlights.

I saw him shake, and the tears that fell from his eyes.

I just wanted to jump off of the stage and hug the boy.

Just as I was about to step forward Sunggyu-hyung put his firm hand on my shoulder stopping me.

I turned to look at him and he shook his head no. The made me angry.

He still didn't care!

I was pulled out of my glaring at Sunggyu when I heard the others yell "Sungjongie"

I turned back, only to see my sungjong being pulled away by some guy.

I had to follow them. However Sunggyu would not let go of my shoulder.

I understood the look in his eyes but I didn't like it.

We all sat down reluctantly at the table behind us. It was set up a bottle of water each and a thick black pen was also given to us.

For hours we smiled and talked to our fans that wanted us to sign things for them.

But all our minds were on our missing member that we had all just seen.

It was around 7 o'clock at night when the fan signing had finished.

When we left the mall and entered the van we all looked at one another.

"It wasn't just me right" That was sungjongie we saw right' Sungyeol questioned. He seemed desperate for some to answer him.

"Yeah it was..."I replied quietly.

I looked around the group of us.

Hoya was looking at his phone as he rested his head on Dongwoo's shoulder.

Sunggyu was listening to music with his headohone in, I glared at him for a small whiule and went on to look at the rest of the group.

Woohyun after seeing Sungjon seemed to be a liitle sad because he hadn't talked at all in the van.

And Sungyeol who was sitting next to me had blood shot eyes from holding back the tears.

Hoya's P.O.V:

I was on my phone, Dongwoo was next to me. I had to see if Sungjong would be willing to answer back.

*Sungjong* I wrote in a text and sent it.

I didn't get a reply straight away but I did get one.

*Sorry Sungjong passed out after he saw you guys*

I sat up straight when I read the reply.

Dongwoo looked at me worriedly as I stared at the phone.

My baby has out? I thought

"What is it?" Dongwoo whispered looking at me.

I didn't say a thing but handed my phone to my boyfriend

I stared at him when he read the text his eyes went wide.

I grabbed my phone off of him and typed back.

*And Whose this?*

*I'm Hyungsoo, Jongies childhood friend*

Dongwoo was now looking over my shoulder as I wrote text after text to the person.

*Where is he?* I asked

*I don't think he would like me telling you, He ran away from me when he found out I took him to the mall to see you guys* the text said.

The answer made my throat feel tight and dry.

*Don't worry he's safe. He's staying with me I won't do or let anything her himl I promise. All I want is for Jongie to be safe and happy*

I could tell he meant it. I could also tell that he most probably really loved our maknae, and not the way a firend loves another friend. I looked at Dongwoo who was also reading the messages.

I could tell he felt the same.

And then we both looked at L he was glaring at the air infront of him.

Poor L...