It never happened

Secrets, Lies, Love

Hello!!!! I am updating this story Because I am bored so I don't really have and motovation so please don't blame me if the chapter is bad. I am thinking about making another story of SHINee but I don't know if I should finish the stories I am on first before making  a new one or not so you tell me ok????

Sunggyu's P.O.V

Sungyeol just hung up and I was freaking out! In the break the Tv show I didn't know what to do, in just minute they would be calling me back and I would have to go on as if nothing happened. Maybe thats what is best forget what happened and go on like nothing changed.

But first I have to call the others.

I call Hoya and told him to tell everyone else.

Bring...Bring...

'Hello?'

Hoya!

'Sunggyu-Hyung? Whats wrong aren't you in the middle of a program?'

'Hoya you havce to call everyone and tell them to go the hospital'

'Why?!'

'Sungyeol and Sungjongie are their something happened to Sungjong and he's at the hospital'

'WHAT?!!!@ WHAT HAPPENED!?'

'I don't know I just recieved a call from Sungyeol and he was freaking out'

'Ok I will tell everyone but what are you doing?'

'I'm... I am going to be a bit late'

'But Hyu....'

BEEP...BEEP

I hung up the phone when he was trying to protest and just in time I was called back to the stage sitting down n my spot I put on a smile and went on as if nothing happed.

I talked about the new albume that was coming out and how Infinite was as strong as ever. How they are like my real family and I love them everyone of them, when They asked who I liked best I couldn't answer saying that I love each of them in my own special way.

2 hours later the filming was finished and I finished my schedule for the day, but my mind refused to go to the maknae so I took up the offer my hyungs from the program offered and went to have dinner with them.

It was around 10 pm when I finally got the hospital. Everyone was sitting down on the uncomfortable seat with their heads down in the hall.

"How is he?" I asked as I walked up to them. Everyone looked up at me.

"They won't tell us" Myungsoo growled squizing his hands together in anger.

"Won't tell us? Why not!" I staggered " Apperently someone refuse to let the information be known"

Woohyun said looking around.

I looked around as well to see Dongwoo sleeping on the seats "Hoya saw the direction I was looking in and said softly "We only just got him to sleep he wouldn't stop crying" Sungyeol was the one who looked most mortified his hands were covered in blood and his shirt was stained with the unforgettable red.

Sungyeol looked up at me while I was still looking at him and said in a shallow voice "Where were you?" I swollowed my remaining spit and looked at the latter.

"Thats not important right now we still need to think of Sungjongie" I said trying to keep my voice from quivering. Everyone nodded and then the manger came in from talking to the doctor.

He looked really tired and his eyes were puffy and red.

"S-so the doctor Said that w-we should go and c-come back tommorow when Sungjongie is awake" The other looked shock

"No way in AM I LEAVING UNTIL I KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING TO SUNGJONGIE!" Myungsoo yelled waking up the fragile Dongwoo who looked like a dear in head lights when he woke up.

His bottom lip was quivering.

"Sungjong is F-fine and is getting better I promise you can ask him yourself tommorow" The manager stuttered out sadly everyone was to tired to argue any more and they all began to leave I was last to move but the manger wasn't following I stayed back and followed the Manger until he walked into Sungjongies room I stayed outside but strained to listen

"Happy?" The manager ask sadly "Yes thank you" a small horase also sad voice replied and I knew just who it belonged to. "Sungjong..." I whispered

Ok~~~~ I hope you like I actually think it turned out quite well I changed Dongwoo and Sunggyu's position in the story so Dongwoo will be shock and Sunggyu will be denial

and here is our little cry baby

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

And our ignorant Leader

Aigoo that ^^^^

Ok so ...