Caos

Secrets, Lies, Love

Hey I am so sorry for not updating sooner but i had to think of where to go with tis story. Plus I also had EXAMS DUNDUNDUN!!!

 

Anyway I am now giving you another chapter so be greatful!!

 

For a week They hadn't heard from Sungjongie. It was an awfully long week too. The whole dorm was distressed with the whole ordeal. They missed to lemon candy loving boy.

The boy that cared for every living thing. The one that had so much ageyo that he didn't even know when he was using it or not.

They all just missed him. Their come back was fast approaching and they had to have told their manager that Sungjongie was taking a break. They had to lie to him when their manager asked for how long.

Hoya just said "For as long as he needs"  The manager then knew what the boys were talking about. He had left. and no one was sure when he would come back.

for just as much as the rest of Infinite has tried to pratice they were also mourning.

A week was left and Sungjong hasn't been seen. Myungsoo had calmed down some and Sunggyu was beating himself up for being such a stupid leader. 

The whole team was in caos. from all the praticing Woohyun has injured his throat and the singing instructors had ordered that he was not allowd to sing untill he was better.

Ofcourse he was going against the orders and still praticed. Hoya had also hurt himself while dancing, it was only a sprain ankle but he still danced. they both felt like they should be doing it, if Sungjong can still pratice while going through what he was going through why shouldn't they.

Dongwoo was the only one in the group with a level head. He was the one cooking dinners even if at the start it was just ramen. He was the one who consoled the others, made them eat, and pratice, he was the only one wo could get Hoya to stop praticing for at least 20 minutes to rrst his foot.

Yet he stll wondered. what was their maknae doing now. had he eaten, was he cold or warm, was he in the hospital again?

They had search everywhere that sungjong would go to. He didn't go home. because Infinite was his home.

"Myungsoo-ah!" a voice rang through the dorm. Myungsoo had been spending way too much time in his room for anyones liking he was mad yes, but he was also sad, even if he wouldn't admit it.

His room door stayed closed.

dongwoo let out a tired sigh and sat down at the kitchen table, with the others, dinner was ready and everyone was present aside from Myunsoo.

"Lets eat then..." Dongwoo was and everyone started to eat. Sungyeol was sitting farrest from everyone, he was quiet and was picking at his food.

He was still devastated. he had even vowed to never drive ever again.

 "Sungyeol-ah eat it please" Dongwoo begged "For Sungjongie" he added. that always  made Sungyeol eat.

Dongwoo was stressed looking after everyone wasn't his job, no it wasn't nothing of the sort. Just as he was about to dig into his dinner, a drop of blood dropped into his rice bowl. ! he was having a nose bleed. Dongwoo lifted his head up and held onto his nose.

"Dongwoo!" Hoya yelled and rushed to his boyfriends side.

"I'm fine, nothing i can't handle" Dongwoo said muffled. he got up from the table and walked to the kitchen to get a paper towel.

he pressed it to his nose and straight away it was soaked.

Hoya was still by his side.

"are you sure your ok?" He asked "Fine" Dongwoo said.

" Is theren anything I can do for you Dongie?" Hoya asked as he limped to their shared bedroom while holding onto dongwoo's hand and pulling him with him.

They sat down on the double bed and Dongwoo nodded.

"Stop dancing... Only until you get better"

"Dong..."

"I know you think that you have to do this, but it isn't healthy, what you and Woohyun are doing will ruin both of your careers so please just take it slow for a little while" Dongwoo pleaded

"...Ok..." Hoya nodded and kissed Dongwoo on the cheek. He had stopped bleeding now and was now wiping away the remaining blood.

"Thank you" Dongwoo said and hugged Hoya around the waist and pull im down so they could lay down and snuggle.