Nightmares

Secrets, Lies, Love

Hello ma peeps!!! I know I stopped so suddenly but I just love doing that lol....

Songjong P.O.V

I laid quietly on the uncomfortable hospital bed. I did feel teribble for making my very kind and caring manager lie to everyone but i was the only way to make them stop freaking.

I mean I was in the hospital room and I could hear Dongwoo's cries and Hoya's desperate attempts to making him stop. I could hear Woohyun sigh deeply, and Myungsoo-hyung growl but the worst of all I could hear Sungyeol's whimpers and whispers "What have I done?....Where's Sunggyu?" It made me want to cry so I convinced the manager to tell them to go home without seeing me but not without making him cry.

It was now the next day and really early as well I couldn't sleep all night the doctor liked to call it imsonia but I and said that is was normal for many people.

Around 7 in the morning I let out a lazy yawn and sat up from laying down in the uncomfortable postion. All night I was lying on my back awake looking up at the boring white roof that remained over my head.

The door swished open that morning but it was different from the rest no loud noises no yelling of my name asking if I was fine or even crying they all just stayed silent. And I knew my hearing was fine because I could hear the heart monitor beeping that that was attached to my arm.

Of course I knew who it was that walked in. I knew right away that they would visit as early as they could. But I felt like they didn't want to talk to me like they were hoping I wasn't fine and it made my heart ache.

"...Sung..jong..." Hoya breathed out first but it almost sounded hesitant I looked right too him with eager eye's but he wasn't even looking at me he was facing everyone else that was in the hospital room who were all looking at Hoya

"He's so annoying! Getting sick right at our most Important moment we are all promotingour new single he just had to get sick,... I hate it... " I just sat there not knowing what to say.

"I know right I mean he doesn't even fit into the group, I just pity him because his...parent abandoned him." Woohyun whispered as if he was gossiping with a bunch of girls.

Everyone nodded to what Woohyun had said everyone started to put in their fair share of insults about me.

"And most of all HE ISN'T OUR FAMILY! HE'S TRASH WHO IS TRYING BREAK INFINITE APPART I'D RATHER HE DIE THEN BRING INFINITE DOWN ANYMORE!" Sunggyu yelled and they all turned to me.

All their voices started to mesh together. Their insults and yells pierced my ears making them feel like they were ripping in two and the flesh was breaking apart.

I screamed in pain again holding my ears the white walls turned black and blood started to seep through the walls. My eyes wide Infinite was breaking away like ash breaking down.

"Hyung.... HYUNGS!!!!!" I screamed out just as the very last black ash was swept away.

My eyes shot open and I was released from the darkness that was invading my dreams.

I looked around the hospital room everyone was there "Hyung.." I sobbed out looking at everyone I was hot and sweaty and my breathing was rigid.

"Are you ok Sungjongie?" Dongwoo-Hyung asked looking at me worried not being able to say anything else I cried.

Hoya-Hyung walked up to me and held me close to him. "Shh it's ok honey.... we're here" I nodded and my crying stopped

"Hey Hyungs... how are you...?" I asked rubbing my eyes with my hands.

"Never mind us how are you Sungjongie?" Sungyeol-Hyung asked I felt bad for him. After all he was the one who found me last night.

"I'm fine Hyung... I'm sorry for having you see that last night Hyung" I said to Sungyeol-Hyung and I had my head down.

"Nhhh as long as your fine then it's ok" Sungyeol-Hyung responded but I wasn't convinced I looked around the room again and looked at the leader who was at the back and looking anywhere but me.

"Sunggyu-Hyung are you ok?" I asked and looked at him everyone else turned to look at the elder. "What...? Oh I'm f-fine" He siad trying to sound convince.

But inside I knew that Sunggyu was avoiding me am I a hassle? I was thinking to myself.

"Ah so when can I go home.... I want to start training and stop being a hassle to everyone plus we have our comeback coming up and I need to be ready right hyung? right?" I asked looking at the Manager who was also trying to avoid the question.

"Uh ... Look Sungjongie...."

"NO WAY IN HELL ARE YOU LEAVING THIS HOSPITAL UNTIL YOU TELL ME WHAT THE BLOODY HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!!" Myungsoo-Hyung yelled at me

"What a-are you talking about I am f-fine" I choked out I always found it hardest to lie to Myungsoo-Hyung he was the one that was always most understanding.

"DON'T GIVE ME THAT CRAP SUNGJONGIE!!! I'm... I'm worried sick about you" Myungsoo-Hyung choked out looking at me with a pleading look it made my heart ache.

I wish I could tell him how much I loved him...

"...Myungsoo-Hyung... Don't yell at me... not ever" I forced out I wanted to make him hate me I hated to be alone but It was best for everyone else me being alone and everyone else moving on.

Myungsoo-Hyung looked at me in shock as is he didn't beleive what I had just said to him.

"Sungjongie..." Myungsoo-Hyung muttered.

"Guys can you leave Sungjong with me for a second" Sunggyu finally said weary of what he wanted to say they left hesitantly

"Sungjongie I know your hiding something... But I don't want to know what it is but all I want is for you go back to the way it was because when your in pain Infinite starts to fall..." Sunggyu said and then without saying anything else he walked out the room walked past the others and walked out the building Sunggyu just wanted to forget.

Lol Ok sometimes it takes a while for me write a chapter cause I started this chapter on 21st nov wed 2012 and finished it on the 27th nov tue 2012 lol and I am so happy today because I get to see my dad yayayaya