Am I doing this?

Secrets, Lies, Love

Hi people... I for some reason feel really ty at the moment a few minutes ago i was in class doing work and now im in the libary crying and writing your chapter. I have no Idea why i am crying but i feel like the whole world is out to get me. I feel like im being judged everywhere i go and that i have no one around me to talk to, I feel so alone and I don't know what to do. and I hate myself because Im supposed to be the forever smiling Sammi-lou, but now I just feel weak and helpless and I hate it I hate myself and I don't know what to do.... What do i do???? Anyway to stop boring you I am going to be updating because I havn't in a while and I feel bad sorry for the rant And here's the story. Applause

**********************

No One's P.O.V:

It took unusually long today for Hoya to wake Sungjongie from his 'beauty sleep' as he liked to call it, Hoya had also noticed that his baby has been acting weird lately.

Sungjongie had been getting more and more quiet, and he started to space out a lot, and he also stopped laughing a lot too. He would only answer things occasionly and he was fine on Tv shows but he was never the same as he was before the car accident that occured 3 week ago.

And when Infinites Precious Maknae started to act strange Infinite started to fall apart. From the small things like who woke up first to larger things like Sungyeol and his dissapearing chodingness.

Only last friday a large giant fight had taken place, and Sungyeol started to blame himself for what happened.

Last Friday:

Sungjong walked through the dinning room With a blank emotionless expression clear on his  face. He waddled along the tiled floor to his room and closed the door.

The other members stared at the silent member worry tattoo'd on their faces.

"Whats wrong with Sungjongie????" Dongwoo asked shoving another chip into his mouth.

"Dunno..." Woohyun said Helplessly.

Sunggyu had still yet talked to Sungjong but he was fumming.

it was six when the fight started they were all sitting down for dinner Sungjong was last to arrive and that was when everyone was nearly finished eating.

He took 2 bites of his steamed lemon chicken a spoonful of rice before standing again and getting ready to leave.

that was until...

"SIT DOWN SUNGJONGIE!!!!" Sunggyu exploded this was one of the lucky moments when Sungjong could hear perfectly and was suprised to hear his Hyungs voice in so long.

Sungjong warily sat down again and Sunggyu remained quiet.

"WHY DID THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN TO US, IT ALL FEELS LIKE A DREAM, WHY WHY WHY?????" He roared

"Calm Down Gyu-Hyung" Sungyeol whispered looking at the fuming leader that was flashing with anger.

"NO I WON'T IF YOU WEREN'T DRIVING NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPEN SUNGJONGIE WOULDN'T OF BECOME A ING LONER AND ALL OF US WOULD BE LIVING HAPPILY..." Sunggyu ranted

Sungyeol remained quiet and his bottom lip was trembling, his eyes glistened with unshed tears.

"I didn't mean ....to" He said sadly choking bad his sobs.

"Sunggyu you went to far" Hoya yelled at the leader in anger.

"No I didn't it's the truth, Sungjongie won't smile or laugh or anything anymore. While the rest of us pretend everything is ok when its not!!!!! If Sungyeol-ahh wasn't driving we wouldn't have crashed and infinite wouldn't have become.....this!!!"

Everyone remained quiet Sungyeol was crying silently others around the table were either on the verge of tear or were fuming in anger. Sungjong was at loss 'Am I doing this???'

"Sunggyu-Hyung" Sungjongie whimpered for the first time in ages "Am I doing this??? A....am I spli... splitinng Infinite???? Is it my fault???" He asked desperate to know if what he said was the truth.

"Is it? Is It? IS IT!!!!????" Sungjong scream tears started to fall from his eyes, "am i do..." He whispered sadly everyone around the table were shocked never had Sungjongie their little Maknae ever yelled at them.

Sungjong then stood up fast and sped off to his room slamming the door behind him.

"Sungjong-ah" Myungsoo Yelled following the crying boy.

Everyone turned to look at Sunggyu again. Hoya decided to talk first.

"Well are you happy?" He asked sadly "Not only is Sungyeol-ah crying but so is Sungjongie, Sunggyu-Hyung it's only been 3 weeks since the accident you can't expect everything to change over night!" Hoya explained he then stood up and started to walk away stomping his feet. Dongwoo being a hopeless emotionful person ran after Hoya with tears spilling out his eyes.

there was only 3 people left at the table. Sunggyu-ah, Woohyun-ah and Sungyeol-ah.

Sungyeol had managed to tame his sobs and turn them into hiccups, "I'm sorry Hyung.... I'm sorry Sungjong-ah!!!" He wailed Sungyeol ten stood up and tried to wobble away but collapsed to his knee just outside Sungjongies room he could hear the sobs of his Maknae and the soothing whispers of his best friend trying to calm him down.

An the  there were 2 Sunggyu was shocked, did he just do that? Really truly? "Hyung?" Woohyung asked He voice was low and kind of angry.

"I know your worried... but you can't fix it by breaking Infinite apart, you forgot that Sungjongie isn't the only one who has been rithdrawn from the group you have also" Woohyun stood up and started to walk away silently leaving Sunggyu sitting at the table still unbelieving of what he just did.

Ok hello everyone when I started to write this cahpter I was really kind of sad but now Im getting better I am so sorry for not updating lately I will promise to update faster even if it is just a small chapter hear and there.\

So I HOPE YOU LIKED IT!!!!!!

HEHE R&R AND I WILL LOVE YOU!!!