BROTHER!!!???

Secrets, Lies, Love

Infinite had come back to Seoul. Without Hoya and Dongwoo of course. The others were so against them staying because they found it unfair that they were aloud too but the rest were not.

We were just outside the dorm. The managers parking the van.

Sunggyu had made the move to open the door. It creeked a little when he tried to open it. Inside the dorm was dark. You know that feeling when you are gone for a long time and the house seems abandoned.

None of the members wanted to go inside. It would remind them that Sungjong really wasn't with them. Sunggyu was first to move into the room. Reluctantly the others also moved inside.

And just when Sungyeol was about to turn on the light.

A yelled was heard "hyung!!!!" A voice that sounded somewhat like Sungjong said and then there was a scream from Woohyun.

Sungyeol the light, only to see a boy hugging Woohyun?

Woohyuns face was priceless. His features were as if he was being molested.

"Get off me kid" Woohyun said.

The kid then looked up and instantly let go of Woohyun and spun around looking for someone.

The boy had dark brown hair that was shaded pink at his bangs. His eyes were also a cloudy blue/green.

"Where is he?" The boy demanded. Still looking around.

"Who are you?" Sungyeol asked staring at the boy.

"I asked first~" the boy whined still turning his head left and right.

"Yeah well your in our house so we get the answers before answering yours," Sunggyu said glaring at the boy.

"I'm Kai...Sungjong's Brother" Kai said nervously.

"WHAT!?" Woohyun said looking at the boy more closely.

"Now where is he?" Kai asked once again searching around the group.

"H-he's not here...' L said softly. He never knew Sugjongie had a younger brother. Actually he never heard anything about Sungjongs Family. Everytime we talked about going home for holidays Sungjong would always go with Hoya or Sunggyu.

"I heard he was in a car crash... I was so sad I couldn't come sooner my parents wouldn't let me. Because we are in the states and I was studying."

"They told me not to care...." Kai said a little after.

"Is he ok where is he? I miss him so much i haven't seen him since he joined Infinite"

"He isn't here" Sunggyu said he felt guilty and scared how was he going to tell this kid that his big brother ran away.

"Oh Okay when is he getting back has he gone shopping?" The boy ask His big eyes that resembled Sungjongs looked at the boys that were in the room.

"No he isn't going to be home for a while" Woohyun said this young boy reminded him so much of Sungjong when he first entered the Company he was kind of scrawny but a cute kid. Though Kai's skin was more tanned but that was probably from living in the states. Plus his bangs of his brown hair was dyed bright pink.

"What do you mean?..." The boy asked he seemed so innocent. Sure he was alittle pushy at the start when he demanded to see his brother, but what person wouldn't be after being away from there family member for years ecspecially if they had been in an accident.

"Sungjong...has left Infinite...Something sort of happened...after the accident... Sungjong... He is going Deaf" Sungyeol mumbled along quiet. never looking at the boys eyes.

"No...no...no you have to be lying nothing like that would happen to my brother, he's strong he is fine He's my big brother he is supposed to be here to look after me for me to look up too him so I could walk in his footsteps" Kai rambled