He left...

Secrets, Lies, Love

Hey chickies I am in a not so good mood. I am in my y science teachers class and she with her stupid accent is talking non-stop.

I just came from the school counselor because i have a really messed up mind. The counselor told me to tell my mum and go get some professional help. I really be insane. At any minute i really feel like I will break down crying, so i decided to write another chapter because this feeling is the only way i can make the chapter feel more real so please enjoy~~~

 

Waking up in the silent dorm was now something that everyone was used too. The silence somewhat seemed to calm us, but we knew this was wrong, the feeling of silence was beautiful too us but to our little Sungjongie this silence meant the end of the wolrd was near for him.

Why? Beacuse the feeling of never being able to hear music again, or listen to the fans scream "I LOVE YOU" to us when we were on stage. This was what our maknae love the most, hearing the cheers of affection from our support, and the love we used to shower him with.

The silence was really comforting. It seemed like I knew what our baby was going through but then I would  just be lying to myself, like our stupid leader was.

Talking about our stupid of a leader, he acted as if nothing was wrong with what he was doing. There had been more then time that a memeber had punched him in the face, that member being mostly Myungsoo who has had a crush on Sungjong for who knows how long.

I had gotten up from my bed in 5 o'clock in the morning and walked out of my room. I went into the loungeroom and Myungsoo was sitting wide awake on the couch. He always seemed to be the first one awake.

And once someone else got up he would start asking when we were going to go to the hospital. out of all of us Myungsoo seemed to be the one to be most worried about lemon candy lovin' maknae.

"Hyung" Myungsoo whispered looking up from the TV that was playing. "Hmmm???" I asked as if I didn't know what he was going to ask.

"Is Sungjong really going to be quitting Infinite?" He asked and his voice cracked this was new. Today was the day that Sungjong was to be disscarged from the hospital and with all the messed up things sunggyu had of him to do, Sungjong had actually agreed and said he would leave us the second he was out of the hospital, ofcourse everyone in Infinite except for Gyu tried to tell him not to, but he wouldn't listen (no pun intened)

"I don't know myungie, I really don't" I said quietly looking down at my feet.

"I won't allow it, we need Sungjongie here, with his family, Sunggyu should know that he should" Myungsoo cried. With the noise Myungsoo was making other members had woken up and had walked out of their room and were standing around Myungsoo who was still sitting on the floor you could see tears in others eyes, Dongwoo was atucally crying the big baby he was, the only one who didn't seem sad was Sunggyu but that wasn't such a big suprise.

IT was around 6 o'clock when everyone had stopped crying, they had all sat down on the ground around Myungsoo and turned up the TV to be desracted by something, I had designated myself in breakfast duty. just as I had finished cooking, I heard the phone ring.

I was going to get it when Sunggyu got hold of it first. "...Hello" The noise of the TV could of probably be heard throug the phone, the sound of laughing boomed from the Idiot box.  "Hello`~?"  Sunggyu asked again I walked over to him and said "Who is it?" "Dunno they won't talk" He replied.

"Here give me the phone" I said holding my hand out he passed me the phone and stood back "Hello...look if your not going to tal..." when I was finishing the word a small voice was heard "H-hyung..." I knew hat voice antwhere "Sungjongie" I screamed and other members were now standing on their feet. looking at me and the phone.

"I just wanted to say I-I'M sorry and...goodbye" He choked out I was shaking my head "No Sungjong no no no this is not your..." the phone was hung up and he was gone.

I took the phone from my hand and stared at it with tear filled eyes. "Hospital... we have to get to the Hospital' I kept on mumbling putting the phone on the hook and wondering to the door in a daze. Myungsoo was right behind me and the other member follow.

"Please wait Sungjongie... Don't leave us." I Woohyun thought "Please."