Found out

Secrets, Lies, Love

Hi I am writing a new chapter it is kind of an improv chapter that is basically what my writing is anyway, I have read the last chapter and I am now thinking of what is goig to happen in this chapter so be expexting the best!

 

The sirens buzzed loud as the ambuance sped down the road, not bothering to stop at the red lights.

They reached the Hospital in 5 minutes and rushed the boy into the building, a black van pulled up shortly afterwards, and 6 boys rushed into the busy building.

They all looked in destress tired sad worried.

They ran to the front desk and demanded to know where the boy had went. The woman told and the boys ran once again to the area the needed to go.

Into a waiting room, they all sat down, "He was fine just this morning" Hoya whispered as he put his head between his legs when he was sitting down.

The boys were all silent you could hear the sobs of the members but the room was silent.

Myungsoo had excused himself from the group to go to the toilet when he got there he stood infront of the mirror and looked at himself, his eyes were red from crying, and he had bags uder them from not sleeping, nearly everyone in Infinite had bags under their eyes.

He felt enraged, but he didn't know what at. Glaring at himself his anger built until he couldn't stand it.

Crash~!!!!!

The mirror shattered and his hand started to bleed, the blood dripped from his from his knuckles and oozed through his finger, Myungsoo's anger seeped away, it seemed the pain calmed him.

Myungsoo ran water over his hand and then walked out of the bathroom, and to the group he tried to hide his bleeding hand behind his back as he walked into the waiting room.

But that did not work.

The blood was flowing fast and dripped to the floor to make a small puddle.

"Myungsoo!" Woohyun yelled as he saw the blood puddle.

Everyone looked up, too also see the blood dripping from his hand.

"What?" he asked aggitated.

"I was angry and this was the only way to ease my anger"

The rest crowded around him.

"Myungsoo you need to get this treated" Dongwoo said looking at the hand that was now infront of him.

"No what I need is to find out what is wrong with MY SUNGJONG!" Myungsoo yelled he was so frusterated.

"Your Sungjong?" Hoya asked looking at Myungsoo, Hoya's eye's grew wide.

"No way" Hoya said looking at the second youngest.

"What?" Dongwoo asked looking at his own lover

"Myungsoo do you lov..."

"Yes I do" Myungsoo stated without even hearing the whole question.

"And seeing him in this kind of pain and suffering is killing me I just want to scream, I'm so angry"

Just as Myungsoo stopped a talking a doctor came in 'Sungjong" He called All the boys turned around. to look at the doctor that had been helping Sungjong lately.

"Yes" Sungyeol said walking over to the doctor.

"I'm afraid I need to tell you all something. Sungjong has been keeping something from you all."

"What do you mean?" Dongwoo asked looking at the doctor questionly

"Ever since the accident Sungjong has been having hearing problems, and if it didn't get better there was a possibility that he would lose his hearing all together, he wished to keep this all from everyone but if things get any worse, he could lose his hearing altogether, and I need you all to keep him from loud noises and always have someone stay with him at all times" The doctor said.

"You can him now"

The doctor showed Infinite to Sungjongs room and the boys walked in. They all stared at the boy lying down, Sungjong was awake but didn't want to look at them he had his head turned to the wall.

"Sungjongie we h-heard" Hoya said looking at the broken boy

"Why the didn't you tell us!" Myungsoo growled

Sungjong turned to look at the other his eye's wet with unshed tears

The maknae got to look at Myungsoo's hand "L-Hyung y-your hand"

"Worry about yourself... How could you not tell us" Myungsoo growled again

"I.. I just didn't think it was all that important" Sungjong said.

Sunggyu was the only one who didn't talk the entire time.

"Your right it's not important" Sunggyu said everyone turned to look at him.

Sunggyu then walked out of hospital room.