I Miss You

Because of you...Oh Sehun

September 21st, 2012, Friday, 4.53 pm

 

"Omma, I'm back.." I said once I entered my house.

"How was your day?" my mom asked.

"Tiring.." I answered and throw myself onto the couch.

''Hmm?'' she questioned.

''Well, we were asked to arranged the tables and chairs for the coming the mid-term exam on monday..and the boys in my class are totally useless omma..'' I complained. Except for one.

''Not even Minhyuk?'' she asked.

''Pfft, that kid? nehh..'' I said and shook my head a little.

''Aigoo, now go take a short nap, I'll wake you up later for dinner.,'' she said.

''Ne..'' I said and walk to my room. I placed my bag on my study table and removed my yellow vest, and land myself on the bed staring at the wall  beside me, the wall isn't just any plained wall, but a wall covered with posters from the top to the bottom, and most of it has idols autographed on it, from BoA, DBSK, Super Junior, SNSD, SHINee, f(x) and EXO.

I didn't get those posters and albums because I bought them, or maybe I attend their signing event, I got those from a friend, and that is Oh Sehun. I can't stop smiling when I stare at EXO-K's poster and to be more specific, I was staring at Sehun's signature, the signature I created for him. Jongin oppa didn't manage to use his since their company decided to give him a stage name Kai. I haven't seen Sehun or even talk to him since his trip to Thailand which was about more than a month ago. I miss him so badly.

 

* Flashback *
July 24th, 2012, Tuesday, 12.32 pm

 

''I'm going to Thailand soon..what do you guys want?'' Sehun asked.

"Erm, can you get me TomYum paste?" asked Minhyuk.

I chuckled, "Seriously? Tom yum paste?" I said while looking at Minhyuk oddly.

"What? they said that Tom yum soup is a must try food when you are in Thailand, and since I can't go there...a Tom yum paste would help me to prepare it!!"Minhyuk said innocently.

This kid is seriously weird. Sehun giggled a little which make his eye smile really obvious.

''Arasso, I'll try to get it what about you _________?'' he asked. I want you Sehun.

''Erm..I want an elephant!'' I said because I seriously can't think of any other stuff that I want from you Sehun.

"Now, look who is the one that should be laughed at," said Minhyuk and did a face-palm.

"Arasso, I'll try to get it.." he said. You will? why are you being like this Sehun, just tell me that I'm crazy and I'll be fine with it, why must you agree on everything I asked for.

"You are seriously getting her an elephant, the real thing??" Minhyuk said with his eyes wide open and roughly showing the size of the elephant with his hand.

''Sehun-shi, your manager is here..'' said Mr Lee.

''Alright, I'll need to go now, see you guys soon okay..'' Sehun said. Please don't go...

''Ne..'' I said.

''Bye, bro!'' Minhyuk wave goodbye to Sehun.

''Ah, __________-ah, here, take this..'' he placed something into my hand.

''What's this?'' I asked after I have a look, its a necklace with a small exoplanet logo on it, I've seen Sehun wearing it before.

''For you..'' he said.

''But, isn't this yours? you should keep it..'' I placed it back into his hand.

''Its okay, I want you to have it..I'll help you put it on..'' he said and help me put on the necklace.

I could feel my classmates looking at us, even Mr Lee who is still standing at the entrance.

''Sehun-shi..'' Mr Lee called again.

''Ne..'' he answered.

''Bye _________'' he said. I nodded and give him a smile.

* End of Flashback *
 

''__________-ah, you should go take a shower, dinner is going to be ready soon..'' I heard my mom who is in the kitchen.

''Ne..'' I answered as I held on to the necklace that Sehun gave me.

''Omma, is appa working late again today?'' I asked my mom as I help her bring out the side dish and put them on the dining table.

''Yea, I'm afraid so, sweetie..'' my mom said.

Well, I am the only child in my family, we are just the average family living in a small apartment in Apgujeong, my father work as an accountant while my mom is a full-time housewife.

''Oh, is Sehun going to take his mid-term exam?''she asked. I hope he will omma, so I can see him again.

''I'm not sure, but most probably though..''I answered.

My mom mouthed and 'O'.

''Omma, I thought you went out with ahjumma yesterday, didn't she say anything about whether is her son taking the exam or not?'' I asked.

''She did ask Sehun about it, but Sehun still couldn't confirm, maybe because of his schedule..and because of that, I asked you, I thought he will call you and tell you his whereabouts..''my mom said.

I shook my head and took a sip of the kimchi stew. My mom really cares about Sehun, she treats him like another child of hers, well, because Sehun's mom is a really close friend to my mom, they were high school friends. She really likes him though.