House

Because of you...Oh Sehun

Your POV

''Err...____________ah, do you wanna hang out tomorrow? after school?'' Joongki asked me. Ommo! He? Asking me out? I bit my lower lip trying to look somewhere else, and there, I saw Sehun with chatting with our schoolmates, and then our eyes met, not knowing that my expression immediately changes when I see him.

''You okay?..'' Joongki asked me.

''Ah..ne..'' I said with a smile when I return my eyes back at him.

''So..?'' he asked. I was about to agree, but after that few seconds stare with Sehun, I don't think I can, ''Sorry, Joongki, but I already promise Chaerin to go out with her tomorrow..sorry..''I lied.

''Oh..erm thats okay, maybe next time?'' he asked.

''Err..yeah..'' I said.

''Ok then, good luck for the papers later..'' he said.

''Good luck to you too..''I said with a smile, and then he left and walk back to his class.

I was about to do the same, but I stop when I heard Minhyuk's voice, ''You like her don't you??''he said. Who is he talking to? I decided to peep a little, and he is talking to Sehun. Are they talking about me? There was a long pause,

''Yah,if you don't answer me..I'm gonna assume that you like _________'' Minhyuk said. They are talking about me. Honestly, I don't feel good about it, and was about to walk away trying not to listen to what Sehun will answered, but my heart told me to stay, ''No....I mean..I..don't..'' there he said it, as expected.

My heart was about to break into pieces,it hurt really bad, and then Chaerin spotted me and pull me into the class.

''_________-ah, I heard Joongki ask you out, did you agree??huh??'' Chaerin asked.

''Yeah, he ask me to hang out tomorrow, after school..'' I answered.

''So, did you agree???'' Chaerin asked impatiently.I look at Sehun for a second, I wanted to lie, by telling them that I agree, but I can't,and so I answered ''I...I didn't..''and give Chaerin a fake smile.

''Yah!Wae?'' Chaerin asked.

''I..just don't feel like going..thats all..''I answered bluntly and go to my seat.

''Okay, everyone I'm going to give out the question papers'' Miss Kim said, and everyone gets ready.

''Hwaiting!'' we all said to each other.

''You may start now..''Miss Kim said aftyer briefing us.

I filled up the front page, and try my best to focus on the exam paper, but I can't, I can feel that my tears are about to come out, but I hold it in. Don't cry _______________!! You know it already! Both of you are friends, so don't cry. I told myself and finish up the paper in time.

~Brrriiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggg~

 

I heard the bell, and its lunch break, and after that we will have one more paper left for today.

''Kkaja!! I'm hungry..''Minhyuk asked.I took the lunchbox that my mom gave me, and look at Sehun who is also holding a lunchbox similar to mine. Oh, yeah, my mom prepared for him also.

All of us walk to the school canteen, and its not that crowded, since today the juniors class ended around this time.

''Chaerin-ah, what do you want?'' Minhyuk asked softly.Pfft, since when did he speak so soft.

''Anything..'' she beamed.

''Arasso..'' he said and left the table to get some food.

''Ooh..both of you have the same lunchbox!'' Chaerin said.

''Yeah..'' both Sehun and I answered in unison, as we open up the lunchox revealing what is inside. Both of us have fried rice.

''Mrs Moon prepared another one for me..'' Sehun answered.Chaerin mouthed and 'O', and Minhyuk return with Chaerin's and his food.

Minhyuk sighed, ''Aish..its english paper tomorrow..''.I understand him, I'm not that good with english as well, but I think I am much much better than him.

''But..after that, we can go celebrate after that exam is finally over!!!'' he cheered.

''So, where do we all plan to go huh??'' he asked excitingly.''You mean the two of you only right??''I asked pointing Minhyuk and Chaerin.

''No..the four of us..'' Chaerin added.

''You sure you want us to join you? aren't you afraid that Minhyuk will kill us if we become lamp post to you two lovebirds?'' Sehun said.

''Yah!''Minhyuk yelled and whack him.

After chatting for a while during lunch break, ''Ahh..I'm full, __________-ah, your mom can cook really well..''he beamed.I smile back at him.

The day continue, and after we finish the last paper of the day, the clock shows 3.30pm. Aish, another day gone..I packed my stuff and waited for Chaerin and Minhyuk, but they seem like they are not going to leave, and so I look at Sehun who is packing his stuff. ''So, are you gonna wait for your manager to fetch you?''I asked.

''Ani..I'm taking the subway'' he answered. He is taking the subway again, and I'm happy, this means I still can see him for another 30 minutes?

''Let's go..'' he said as he pull my arm. We are walking to the subway station, and I don't know why, but it felt awkward, it seems like I can't really talk to him like I used to, so I decided to ask him loads of random questions about EXO to get rid of the awkwardness.

''See you tomorrow, Sehun..'' I said and wave goodbye to him, and step out from the subway as I reached the station. I flashed my car and walk out from the subway station, and suddenly someone tapped my shoulder.Who is it? I turn around, ''Sehun??''I asked.

''Why are you here? Are you lost? this is not Apgujeong station..'' I asked.

''No...I'm not, I'm going to your house..'' he said.

''Waeyo??'' I asked.

''Your dad asked me to join your family for dinner, and since its already 4, whats the point of me going back to my dorm, and come back later..'' he said. Dinner? How come I don't know about this?