Byuntae?

Because of you...Oh Sehun

She walks herself to the end of the station, leaning her slim body against an advertising board, waiting for the subway, I hide behind the column to have a clear view of her. She was yawning non-stop, but she still looks really pretty, although strands of hair were covering her face. I'm sure she doesn't have enough time to fix her hair. She was hugging that stack of books tightly, which I think they are for me, sorry _________, and then her eyes, shifted to the opposite of the station with a bright advertising board, she was staring it for very long, I must say, which makes me curious about what is she looking at, and its an advertisement for Tourism Korea, with Suzy in it, Bae Su-ji, she is our schoolmate, and a rising star from JYPE, in the girl group, Miss-A, I guess she is my sunbae also. My eyes shifted back to her again, she was still looking at the advertisement board.

~Next subway arriving in 1 minute~ the subway announces.

I'm actually happy that no people recognize me, maybe most of them are working adults, and can't really recognize a rookie group member. The subway finally arrived and she was lining up behind a group of male college students.

I walk towards the line, standing just a few steps away from her, and she was still yawning. I feel like slapping myself every time if I see her yawn again. I saw her looking left and right when she stepped into the subway, looking for seats, but those useless college guys landed their first, which makes her no choice but to stand at a corner, beside the door.

She was hugging the stack of books with her left hand while using her right hand hugging the metal pole tightly, with her eyes closed, while I watch her from the other corner, I notice the necklace I gave her before I went to Thailand, the small exoplanet logo pendant hanging at the collar behind her neck. She is still wearing it. It is quite dangerous for a girl to stand at that corner, anyone can just drag her out from the subway when the subway reached a station.

I also have my eyes on those college students hoping that they don't do anything to her.

''Psst, look..'' the guy sitting at the corner beside _____ nudge his friend.

''What?'' the other response and both of them start scanning _____from head to toe.

What do they want from her? The other guy took out his phone and stretch his hand below enough, to get the 'view' he wanted from _____.

What the hell? not my _____!. I fake a cough, and immediately stand behind _____, and make sure that the 2 paper bags I'm holding, will block the boys from their 'view'. I shot them a glare, and I heard one of them saying,

''Shoot, they are from the same school, hide your phone, you idiot!'' the guy scolded his friend.

~Next station, Nakseongdae station, Next station, Nakseondae station~

I expected to see her to wake up hearing that announcement, but she didn't move, probably still sleeping. The door open, and she doesn't seem to notice that we already reach, which leave me with no choice but to pull her out.

Your POV

 

I look horrible, and I feel horrible, I got up at 7.10am, which is super super late, I was suppose to get ready by 7.20am as usual to make it to school on time. Thank goodness my mom, manage to wake me up but telling me that breakfast is ready. As soon as I heard that sentence, I jumped up from my seat, noticing that I fall asleep on the study table, and I know that I'm gonne be late, if I don't get ready. I didn't even bother to look at the mirror or comb my hair as I rushed to brush my teeth and put myself into my uniform. I simply tie my hair into a messy ponytail and grab my bag and books dashing out from my room and grab my shoes. My mom was surprise of course, I told her that I'll be late, if I eat my breakfast, so I just run out from my apartment after I say goodbye to her.

I run my way to the subway station down the street looking like a crazy woman, and thank goodness I make it on time for the usual subway I took, if I miss it, then, I will need for another 5 or 8 minutes for the next one. I lean myself against the advertising board, I usually don't do so, but I'm really sleepy, and I was so busy getting ready earlier, I forgot what makes me woke up late. Ah! yes, now I remember..I got a call from him, my name was the first thing I heard, I felt really happy despite that it is around 4 in the morning. He was asking me about math, he sound sorry for waking me up, but I don't mind a single bit.

My hands are busy hugging that stack of books for Sehun, he told me that he will take the exam today, I wonder where is he now? probably on his way to school with their company's van.

My eyes then shifted to the opposite side of the subway station with a new advertising board for Tourism Korea, with Suzy in it, Bae Su-Ji, my schoolmate and a good friend, I'm not really close to her, but we were once partners during PE period last year. She has gone prettier, compared to the very first time I saw her. I didn't know that she is also a trainee, until she debut few months after I know her, and through that, her popularity in school rises, and I envy her, she is tall, pretty, and even have good grades for her exam, will she come today? I questioned.

The subway arrived, and I walk behind a bunch of college students, I enter the subway looking left and ride, hoping to get a seat, so that I can take a short nap, but those college jerks who are not considerate enough took those seats and I have no choice but to stand at the side.

I can't stop yawning, since I woke up, and decided to hug the metal pole for support and fall asleep not knowing that I have reach Nakseongdae Station after a short ride, still hugging on to the books and the pole, but then I feel a sudden pull from my right arm, and realize that I was drag out from the subway by someone, and of course my very first reaction is...

''BYUNTAE!!!!BYUNTAE!!HELP!!'' I yelled and released the stack of books I'm holding on the person's foot.

''Ouch!'' he cried.

''It's me ___________-ah..'' the person said.

''OMMO! Sehun-ah..!'' I said in a shocking tone, with my eyes widened.