Where?

Because of you...Oh Sehun

''Sehun-ah, how was it?It must be easy for you right? I saw you finish quite early..'' she said.She watch me?

''Good..I guess..but its all thanks to you..'' I said. She give me a smile, and start packing up her things.

''We can leave now right?'' I asked.

''Mm-hmm..'' she nodded.

''Erm..then do you want to have lunch together?'' I asked.

''Don't you have to go back for practice or don't you have any schedule to rush for?'' she asked.

''Nope, I'm free for this feel days..so?'' I said.

''Er..only the 2 of us?'' she asked.

''Yeah, at Madam Kim's..! '' I said excitingly, but she doesn't sound like it though.

''Err..why don't we ask Minhyuk and Chaerin to join us? '' she asked and pulled the both of them.

''Erm..yea..sure..'' I answered. I don't want them to join us of course, I only want to have lunch with her...only her.

''So, do you wanna join us???'' she repeated her question and hold on to Chaerin.Please don't agree, please don't..I have my fingers cross, but.. ''Alright!''both of them said in unision. Damn it.Is she avoiding me? Did I do something wrong?

''Okay then, I'll put my books in the locker, then we can go..'' she said and pick up some of her books.''I'll go with you..''I said and walk with her.

Your POV

''Erm..then do you want to have lunch together?'' Sehun asked me.Of course I want.

''Don't you have to rush back for practice or don't you have any schedule to rush for?''I asked.

''Nope, I'm free for this feel days..so?'' he said. Hearing that I feel happy, it means I get to see him for 2 more days.

''Er..only the 2 of us?'' I asked.

''Yeah, at Madam Kim's..!'' he said excitingly.

''Err..why don't we ask Minhyuk and Chaerin to join us? '' I asked and pulled the both of them.

''Erm..yea..sure..'' he answered. Of course I want him have lunch with him, and only him, but he is an idol now, he can't simply go out with a girl, I mean if someone saw us, only the two of us, scandal will start spreading around, like...eww..why is Sehun with that thing?, I don't mind getting critize and all, because I'm used to it, but it will definitely ruin Sehun's image, so I decided to ask Minhyuk and Chaerin to join us, well if our pictures is taken, his fans will be thinking that, oh..Sehun is having lunch with his friends, at least is better.I asked the both of them and they agree, I took my books and walk out of the class with Sehun to put my books in the locker, since everyone have finish their paper, it is really crowded, and of course, girls starts to flock around Sehun.

I then saw a bunch of boys gathering at a corner as well, I wonder whats going on, and its Suzy, she's here today.

''Sehun-ah, how was the exam??Sehun-ah, can you take a picture with me??''questions like that were asked.

I closed my locker and make my way back to class, but was stop by our friend.

''_________-ah, can you help me take a picture with Sehun??'' Jiwon asked.

''Sure..'' I said and took her phone.''1,2..''I said but then she have her arm linked with Sehun's, I was actually angry for that moment.

''3..''I said and give her back her phone.

''My turn..'' her friend said.I smile and nodded, but it hurts seeing him taking picture with another girl, I admit, I'm jealous, but who the hell am I? I 'm just a friend..or maybe just a high school friend, and probably after 6 months, we won't even contact each other anymore.

After helping them to take the picture, Sehun and I return back to our class with only Minhyuk and Chaerin inside. Both of them were blushing like crazy, well..only god knows what they did earlier.

''Sorry, for interrupting..'' I said with a grinned on my face.

''Aish..what took you guys so long??'' Minhyuk asked obviously trying to change the topic.

''Sehun was taking pictures and giving autographs..'' I said and take my bag and the paper bag.Both of them mouthed 'O'.

''Let's go'' I said, and we make our way to Madam Kim's beside the 24-hour convenience store.

''Omo! Sehun-ah! Aigoo..its been very long since I see you..''said Madam Kim, the owner, once we step into the restaurant.

''Anyeong, Mrs Kim...'' he greeted.

''Come, come..sit here..'' she said excitingly pulling Sehun with her. She really like Sehun, I mean who doesn't, we use to come here alot, after school, but not that much after he debut.

I push Minhyuk away from Chaerin and sit with her.He was upset of course, I stick out my toungue at him and asked him to sit beside Sehun who is at my opposite.I sit with Chaerin because, at least, people won't misunderstand.

''Here..'' Madam Kim said as she bring out a huge pot of kimchi stew.

''Ahjumma..we haven't order yet..'' I said.

''No, no, its okay sweetie, its my treat..'' she said with a bright smile.

''No..we shouldn't..'' Sehun added.

''Its okay, all you have to do is give me an autograph, and a picture?ne?'' she asked Sehun.

Sehun blushed a little and give her a smile as he nod.

''Okay, I'll go get more food..''she said.

''Woah, Sehun-ah, we get free food because of you..'' Minhyuk said.Minhyuk is a stingy freak, seriously, but I hope he will change though..for Chaerin.

''So..when is your comeback??'' Minhyuk asked, you see, Minhyuk is a EXO fanboy, so...yeah.

''Erm..not sure yet, but it will be by this year..I think..'' he said.

''Sehun-ah, do you think you guys can win the rookie award?'' Chaerin asked as she take a sip of the kimchi stew.

''I hope so, but there are other rookies who are really good as well..'' he said, and puffed up his cheeks. Don't worry, Sehunnie..I have faith in EXO.

''Oh, and one more thing dude..'' Minhyuk suddenly said after we eat for a while.

''What?'' Sehun asked.

''You gotta stop doing buing buing..'' he said.

''Wae!?'' I said out loud. Shoot, did I just said that.The 3 of them were eyeing me.I have to say that I love seeing him doing buing buing, any aegyo.

''_________-ah, have you finish revising korean, and korean literature?'' Sehun asked me about the subjects we are taking the exam tomorrow.

''Uh-huh..'' I answered.

''So, you are free right?'' he asked.

''Er..yea..'' I answered.

''Okay good..'' he said and get up from his seat, and went to the counter where Madam Kim is sitting. There were talking for a while and she asked one of her workers to take a picture of her and Sehun. Oh, I nearly forgot about her request earlier.

After giving her an autograph, Sehun return to our table grabing his bag and the books I give him earlier, and pull me with him.Huh?

''You two, enjoy yah..'' he said to Minhyuk and Chaerin, as we exit the restaurant. Where are we going?