Jongin

Because of you...Oh Sehun

OMMO!! I have 80 + subbies!! you guys are the best!! seriously.. and so I decided to add a Kai POV...

Kai's Pov

Sehun got in the car with a big frown on, and everyone kinda know what happen, Sehun and ___________ in Namsan Park, well except for our manager hyung, is either he didn't get to confess or ___________ rejected him. Poor guy, we tried to talk to him, but he didn't even flinched a bit when we nudge him, its like his soul or whatever you call just left his body, and there he is... just the outer shell, with a poker face on.

But for my personal opinion, I think that he didn't get to confess, maybe because he don't have the courage to do it, or he missed out the timing.

We had a conversation yesterday, erm not yesterday, earlier today...around 4 in the morning in my room, and we talk for quite long, and we both ended up sleeping on my bed,which explains why he nearly got late to school, all we could do is whisper, trying our best not to wake Kyungsoo hyung.

He told me about going to ___________'s house yesterday, and how __________ hug him because she mistaken him as her father, and ended up screaming which bother Sehun a little, and he even told me that ___________ ship all of us, HunHan, KaiSoo, Taoris etc..Aish, that kid..and he also told me about this Joongki guy, he said that this guy seems to like ___________ a lot, and actually asked her out today, but _____________ didn't agree.

Weird, she should agree right? I mean knowing her for so long, she doesn't really talk about her love life, or about any guy she is interested in, hmm..now that I think of it, whenever I'm with them, I mean _________ and Sehun, the three of us, she will stick to me more, like link arms with me, walk with me, etc, She like me?? What the hell are you thinking Kim Jongin? Ani..ani..she is like a younger sister to me, and actually I actually notice that Sehun was always jealous, and from there I discover that Sehun like ___________ since erm..maybe from the very first day of high school? I saw the way he look at her, and I'm not sure whether ______________ knows about it.

Sehun also asked me for some advice..I can't help him much, cause I'm not a love doctor and I myself don't really have any experience with girls. Last time I told myself that, if I like someone, I'll just confess to her, and I did once, during middle school, and actually scare the girl away, what was her name again? Minji?Minju?..
 

We finally reached SM, and as usual, there are fans, taking picture of us getting out from the van, but less, since it already started to rain, and I think it will rain heavier, looking at the gloomy sky.

We got in to our usual practice room, and dance for an hour, and still Sehun didn't even open his mouth, not even when Chanyeol hyung keep hitting him, usually it annoys him a lot, and he will start to whined, but not today,

I guess it must be a tough day for him, hmm..as a hyung, I'll try my best to talk to him. I look at my iPod, and it shows 7.46pm, our manager should be back by now with our dinner, right then he enter..

''Guys, I guess we have to stop practicing for today..'' he come back with his empty hand. Where is our food??

''Wae hyung?'' Suho hyung asked.

''The repairmen are here to fix the lightings and the air condition, as so there are going to fix everything in this floor now..so we have know choice, but to go back, and maybe Kyungsoo can cook us something'' our manager hyung explain, and took his bag, ''Start packing, I'll wait for you guys in the van..'' he said and left.

Everyone, except tha kid got really jumpy after hearing that, finally we get to go back early and rest. We got back to our dorm around 8, and thank goodness we got back into the dorm in time, cause it was raining heavily outside.

''What should I cook?'' thats the first question Kyungsoo hyung asked when we got in to our dorm.

Everyone look at each other and ended up saying ''Kimchi spaghetti''in chorus.

''Extra cheese please..'' Chanyeol hyung added.

''Arasso, Sehun-ah, can I used the Kimchi you brought back yesterday?'' Kyungsoo hyung asked Sehun before he put on his apron, and all Sehun did was nodded and went to his room.

Everyone shook their head a little, seeing the maknae like this, well, our manager didn't come back with us, he need to return to SM to...you know do his stuff.

I sighed and decided to talk to Sehun, and so I walk to his room, and there is no one, he must be in the bathroom then, and so I landed my on his bed, waiting for him to come out, and something in his bag caught my attention, a light blue notebook which is really familliar.Its ____________ notebook, why is it in here? I questioned and open the book and look at the very first page. Our signature..I remember that she chose the 2nd one, but too bad I didn't get to use it, and then I start flipping the page, seeing date on the top of everypage.Wait a second! Is this her diary? and I start reading...

September 27th, 2011

-Both of them came to school today, and they told me that SM decided that they will split the 12 boys to 2, to form two sub-groups, one that promotes in Korea and another one in China...Sehun and Jongin oppa might end up in the sub-group, that promotes in China, who knows? since there are only 4 chinese members, and they are 2 spaces left..and if they ended up have to go to China most of the time, which means I can't see him that often anymore...Oh! and Jongin oppa said that he is the iest out of 12 of them..bwahahahah..hmm..maybe :P..-

Aish! Since when did I say that? or did I? and who is she referring as him? is it me..or Sehun? I continue on reading, and can't stop laughing at what she wrote. and then I start flipping around the 2nd half of the book, and one page caught my attention, it says May 24th,2012, my eyes got widened when I read..

May 24th, 2012

- I got locked in the store room today for the whole day, I didn't know who did it..they must be Sehun's fans, this isn't the first time they did this to me..it was dusty, dark and scary, thank goodness, Minhyuk found me........-

They locked her in the storeroom? alone? What the hell? I tightened my fist and flipped the next page.

May 25th, 2012

- Sehun left early today, because he have a schedule to rush for............................................... and I got slapped today, just because Sehun and I were talking and laughing.............-

_________-ah, why didn't you tell us anything?

August 27th, 2012
 

- 2nd semester starts today, and I must say that I am very happy..those girls that bullied me, finally got kicked out from the school..-

Finally those es are gone! I start flipping around the end, and its says September 24th, 2012, which was 2 days ago

September 24th, 2012

........and now I'm back in my room writing all this down, to make sure that I don't forget the time I have with him, and I have to say that, he never fail to make my heart beats in a faster rate, never, and I'll alway keep my feeling for him to myself, I told myself several times, that I shouldn't confess, its too risky, what if it turns out bad, then we won't even able to be friends anymore...so, we will always be friends, only friends, Moon___________!!! Stop thinking about him already!..so..thats it for today, good night :) -

My eyes gone super wide open, ______________ like Sehun! A bright smile was drew on my face. I flipped to the next page.

September 25th, 2012

.........................and so he asked me about Joongki, he asked me about how I know him, does he like me or not, and then there was this question, that I can't answer, ''Do you like him?'' he asked me. Its not a tough question, I can just say yes or no, I like Joongki as a friend, not more than that,I wanted to say yes, but not if the person before me is Sehun, I don't know why but I just can't say it, and I don't want to say no, I don't know what to answer and just give him a smile. Yes, a stupid smile is all I can do. I was mad, because of what I heard earlier today, he don't like me, you know as in he like me as a friend, but not more than that, its expected, but my heart couldn't stand it...-

Uh-Oh! What did Sehun say?? How can he say he don't like her?? Thats it! My blood is boiling in me. I walk to the bathroom and start banging on the door.

''Yah!! Oh Sehun!! What are you doing in there?? Are you pooping gold?? Come out now!!'' I yelled at the door.

''I'm showering hyung!!!'' he answered.

''Shower fast! You really need to come out now!!'' I yelled again, and read the last page.

- It had been about a year since I started writing, err.. not a year, but 397 days to be exact,I couldn't believe that I actually note down everything, every single day until now, well maybe because of the person that I am writing about is...very important to me..I'm stupid aren't I?

He is the one that make my heart beat at the fastest rate, blush, cry, laugh, giggle, and I think he will always be that only one...

Everthing he did, every single word he said, are all noted down in here, including my feelings for him....and I must say that everything is because of you...Oh Sehun

Yes, you are right ___________! Everything is because of him!!

''Yah!! Maknae palli!!'' I bang the door again.

''What is it hyung???'' he asked.

''You got to read this!''I said and passed him the book.