High School (2)

Because of you...Oh Sehun

Sehun was still having his head looking at our mom's direction then 2 girls took the seat beside him. They must be our classmates I think.

''Anyeonghasseyo..I'm Park Ara, and this is Park Chaejin'' the girl sitting beside Sehun greeted him, and couldn't stop giggling. Sehun just give them a slight bow, but I can clearly see that his ears are turning red, well of course, the girls are really pretty, especially the one name Chaejin.

We were in awkward silence again, but then the boy name Minhyuk appeared. He was panting, which obviously shows that he was running to the hall. Sehun and I were looking at him,

''Hello, I'm Minhyuk..'' he greeted cheerfully. He must be those happy-go-lucky type of guy.

''Hi, I'm _____'' I said and so did Sehun introduced himself.

Right then, the principal enters, finally!. The emcee, did a short introduction, by welcoming us to SOPA, and then the principal give a long and boring speech, I wasn't listening though, I have my thoughts on Sehun.

''.... and lastly, welcome to Seoul Arts High School'' the principal ended his speech.

Our parents are allowed to go back after listening to the speech the principal gave and after getting documents about our school.

We all got up from our seats to make a trip around the school, by our seniors and Jongin oppa is one of them. I was daydreaming as I walk behind Sehun, but someone caught my attention, is Sulli a member from the idol group f(x). She goes to school here? since she is wearing the school uniform. Not knowing that we have reached the school field, I accidentally bump into Sehun.

"Sorry.." I said. Aish. "Careful.." he said and showed me his eye smile. Oh my goodness, can I pinched your cheeks now??

"What were you looking at?" he asked.

"That girl, is she Sulli from f(x)?" I whisper to his ear.

He has his eyes looking at the direction I pointed to, "Oh..Sulli sunbae.." he murmured. Sulli sunbae? what's that suppose to mean? she is in our year, why did he call her sunbae?

We then make our way to our class, "Alright, 1-C, this is your cla-" before Jongin oppa could finish his sentence, the people in our row run into the class, which just left me, Sehun and also Minhyuk.

"Aren't you guys afraid that you will not get a good spot?" Jongin said. Oh, now I get it, they were rushing to get a good spot, and yes as expected when I step into the class, only the last row, in the middle with 3 tables are left.

"Looks like Hyung is right.," Sehun said and took a seat at the right.

"Aren't you moving?" Minhyuk asked.

"Ah..sorry.." I said and took the seat in the middle with Minhyuk in my left.

I wasn't really that satisfied with my seat though, it's pretty far away from the blackboard, but the nice thing about it is I get to sit with Sehun. After 4 boring periods, its finally lunch break. I was marking down the books we received today, making sure I have all of it.''_____-shi, aren't you going for lunch?''Sehun asked.

''I will, after I put my books in the locker, oh, and just call me _____'' I said and give him a smile, and stood up from my seat holding 8 freaking thick textbooks.

I could feel my hands shaking from holding them, but a pair of warm hand slid under mine.

''I'll take it..''Sehun said, and walk to the front of the class while I was still standing at my place with my eyes wide open, I could feel myself turning into a tomato.

''_____-ah'' he called.

''Ah..ne..''I answered and walk with him.

''Where is your locker?'' he asked.

''1-C26'' I read out the code on my locker key.

''Here..just beside mine'' he pointed out.

''Thank you Sehun-shi..'' I said after I closed my locker. He furrowed his eyebrows and look at me. What is it? Do I have something on my face?

''Call me Sehun! Arasso?!'' he asked and showed his eye smile again.

I tried to control myself from turning into a tomato again and nodded. '' Let's go for lunch then..''he asked and I nodded. I was following Sehun again, and I must say I really like to look at his back, that tall figure of his.

Not noticing that there are people in front of me, I bump onto someone again causing her to drop the books that she was holding,______-ah Why happen to you today? I mentally scolded myself.

''Sorry..'' I said as I help her.

''Its okay..''she said as she gives me a smile. She is really pretty.

''Is this your first day also?'' she asked, and I nodded.

''I'm Bae Su-Ji..nice to meet you'' she said.

''I'm _____ nice to meet you too.,'' I said.

''See you around..'' she said as she walks passed me.

''Alright.,''I said.

 


 

''Omma, I'm back..''I said.

''_____-ah, how was your 1st day?'' my mom asked me with a bright smile.

''Great!'' I said. I had a great day with Sehun, and we even took the subway together!

''Is Sehun your classmate?'' she asked.

''Yea'' I said.

''Earlier today, my friend, Sehun's mom offered to fetch me home, she told me a lot of things..'' my mom said.

''Is she a close friend of yours?'' I asked after removing my blazer.

''Yea, she is my best friend from high school, we actually lost contact when she went back to Busan...I couldn't believe I meet her again, and her son is your classmate!'' she explained.

''Erm, omma..is it true that we used to play together?..'' I asked.

''Yea..'' she answered.

''...and did I used to hit him with my teddy bear??'' I asked hoping that she will say no.

''Wow, you remember?'' she said with her eyes widened. What the hell..its true then, why did I hit him?.

''Seriously? When??'' I asked.

''When you were 4, we meet back again when we had our high school gathering, and since both of you were the only kid there, you play with him..'' she said. Oh my goodness!

''Jieun told me that he is a trainee in SM..'' my mom said.

''What? Sehun?? SM? as in the company with DBSK, SJ in it?'' I asked.

''Mm-hmm..there are a lot of idols, and trainees from other company that goes to your school also'' my mom said.

''Really..No wonder, he called Sulli sunbae earlier..'' I mumbled.

''Hmm?'' my mom questioned.

''Oh, guess what mom? Sulli from f(x) also attend SOPA..'' I said.

''Oh, and your sunbae, Jongin-shi, he is also a trainee as well..'', no wonder they know each other...
 

* End Of Flashback *