Can't stop loving you

Because of you...Oh Sehun

Sehun's POV

I closed the door and turn around, not knowing that my 5 freaky hyungs are standing behind me giggling like crazy.

''What?'' I asked.

''Seriously? Hunnie??''Jongin chuckled.Yea, so what? I name it..

''So she is the elephant girl huh?'' Chanyeol asked.

''Are you guys a couple already??'' Baekhyun hyung said with a evil grinned as he have his arms on my shoulder.

''No..''I said.I wish, but not yet hyung.

I tried my best to defend myself, I don't want them to go all around, telling me what to do, but I fail,since they are throwing questions on me.

''Spill it out maknae!'' Suho hyung said. I exhaled hard, ''Was it that obvious??''I asked.

''Erm..let me see, we saw you wanting to pull her to your room, we saw your dissapointment face when Suho hyung don't allow the both of you study in your room, we caught you staring at her from time to time, we saw the exo necklace on her, which you claim that you lost it,we saw you insisting on sending her back, we saw your jealous face, when we were chatting with her, we basically saw everything, maknae!'' Kyungsoo hyung ended his speech, listening to what he said make me blushed like crazy, shoot, I'm sure they can work as part time spies.

''Yea, yea..you guys are right, I really like her..''there I said it. I can't believe I told them about it.

''Hah! See, I told you!''Jongin added.What the hell? So Jongin hyung had already told him about her.Pfft, if they know about it, they should give us some privacy, its not like I'm going to eat her up.

''Ooo...Sehunnie and ___________!'' they said.

''So have you make your move yet?'' Baekhyun hyung asked me.

''What move?'' I asked.

''Like, have you show any hint, or have you confess??'' he asked.

''You guys said that my feelings for her is obvious right?, but she doesn't seem to notice it..'' I said.

''Maybe she just want to be friends..thats all, only friends..'' I said and got up from the seat and went into my room.

''Sehun-ah, dinner..''the guys called me.

''I'm not hungry..'' I said and jump onto the bed.I don't feel like studying anymore, I look up at the ceiling, and her image is all I can see.

Your POV

''So, how long have you know Sehun?'' manager oppa asked.

''Erm, I meet him again in high school..'' I said.

''Again?''he asked.

''Uh-huh, you see, our moms are high school friends, and we actually met once when we were 4, so..yeah..'' I said.

I have a feeling that he will say, please girl, step away from Sehun, he is an idol, while you are just a average highschooler, but he didn't.Pheww, he is a nice man, I'm happy for Sehun and the rest for having such a nice manager.

''Alright, here we are..'' he said as he stop the van.

''Thank you so much for the ride manager oppa..'' I said and give him a bow.

''You're welcome, I'm glad that Sehun have a friend like you...'' he said.

I took the elevator and reach level 5, I look at my watch and it says 7.57pm.

''I'm back..'' I said as I open the front door.

''Sweetie, you are back on time, dinner is ready..'' my mom said.I had a tiring day, but being able to spend almost the whole day with Sehun make me forget about it.

''Oh, okay..'' I said and decided to put my bag and stuff into my room. I put down my bag and took out Hunnie and take the paper bag with snacks with me as I walk to the kitchen.

''Omma, here, Sehun bought some snacks from China..'' I said and give it to my mom.

''Oh, such a sweet kid, so how was the exam and how did the whole study thing went on?'' she asked as we eat our dinner.

''Exam was okay, we went to his dorm, to study..'' I said as I eat a spoon of rice. Shoot! I just said dorm, my mom will be like, What the hell? dorm??.

''Oh, I see, how was it? Jieun told me that the boys room are really messy..'' (*Jieun is Sehun's mom, I mention her in chapter 3, i think, incase you all forgot about it :))she said.

''We just study in the living room, I didn't go into their room..'' I said quickly.

''Appa, is not coming home today?'' I asked.

''He is, not that early I think..'' my mom answered.

After dinner, and helping my mom with the dishes, ''Omma, I'll go take a shower yah..''I said and went into the bathroom in my room. I look at myself at the mirror, looking dead, I can't believe I look like this for the whole day..I want to kill myself!! I removed my clothing and throw it into the laundry basket.I turn on the shower and have thoughts on what happen today, a lot of thing happen actually. Afer showering, I put on a large size t-shirt and a shorts, still drying my hair, I walk to my study table and on the table lamp. I open the drawer and took out a notebook, and a pen and start writing.

Setember 24th, 2012

- So, its the first day of our mid-term exam, and my wish came true, he came to school today, lots of things happen today actually, hmm..where do I start, oh yeah, I got up late, but I manage to get into the subway that I usually take, and nearly got drag out by a byuntae, which is him...............

 

 

........and now I'm back in my room writing all this down, to make sure that I don't forget the time I have with him, and I have to say that, he never fail to make my heart beats in a faster rate, never, and I'll alway keep my feeling for him to myself, I told myself several times, that I shouldn't confess, its too risky, what if it turns out bad, then we won't even able to be friends anymore...so, we will always be friends, only friends, Moon___________!!! Stop thinking about him already!..so..thats it for today, good night :) -

I exhaled hard and thow myself to the bed.Its still early for bed actually, its only 9.30pm but I don't feel like revising anymore, I pick up Hunnie, the elephant plushie he gave me.I can't believe he still remember what I ask for, I stare at it for a while, not knowing that tears fall from the corner of my eye.

I was lying to myself all along, telling myself that I should stop thinking about him, but I can't, every single image of him is still in me, I hug Hunnie, tightly and wrap myself under the comforter, sobbing hard, knowing that no matter how hard I try, I still can't stop loving him.