Appa

Because of you...Oh Sehun

Your POV
 

~ I lost my mind~ neoreul cheoeummannassulttae~ Rrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggg~

I heard my phone alarm and my alarm clock ringing, I usually only set my alarm clock,not my phone, but I set it yesterday night incase I got up late again.I sighed and look at the alarm clock that shows 6.50am.I closed my eyes back again and get up lazily from my bed, I can feel that my eyes seems to have swollen a a little because of all the crying I did yesterday.I walk to my closet, and open my eyes a little and ran throught the clothings in it. Where is my uniform? I questioned.It must be in the laundry room. I told myself and walk to the door, to open it and saw a tall figure right before me.

Its appa, I hug him tightly, I never really get to see him recently, because he was busy with his work and stuff.

''Appa..since when have you got this thin??'' I asked still hugging him with my eyes closed, but there is no reply.

I sniffed him a little, ''..and since when do you smell this nice?..like Sehun..''I murmered.

''Because...I am him..''I heard him.

''Pft..appa..what are you talking about?'' I said.

''I am Sehun.._________-ah..'' I heard him saying it again, and this time my eyes went from -.- to O.O.

Did he just say Sehun? I released my hand and take a step back.

''Ommo! Sehun!??'' I said with my eyes wide open, looking at the person who I thought its my dad,but is actually Sehun. Am I dreaming??I rubbed my eyes and look at him again, and I am not! and the next thing I did was scream

''Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!'' I screamed and run back into my room hiding under the comforter.

What the hell did I do??? I hug Sehun!!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG! I mumbled to myself feeling my face turning into a bright red tomato. I actually calm myself down for a second, but I thought about it again. OMG!OMG!OMG! I mumbled and still hiding under the comforter.

I can't believe I just hug him! hugging him so tight and I even smell him, omg..but its so good, , did I just say his name when I sniffed him? oh no no no...I am still mentally scolding myself and hiding myself, I am happy and embarassed at the same time, and I feel someone coming towards my bed, and I know its him, please don't laugh, please..I have my fingers crossed hoping that he don't tease me for what I did, but then I could feel him sitting on my bed.

''____________-ah..I..'' he called, but I cut him off by revealing myself.

''Sorry, Sehun..I didn't mean to hug you, I thought..I thought you are my dad..sorry..'' I stuttered, looking at Hunnie on my bed.

There was a short silence until he says ''....its okay..'' and patted my head, before he leave my room putting down my uniform on my table.What was that? he is okay? I thought for a second, and get ready for school thinking why is he here in my house.

After getting ready, I brave myself to go out to the living room. I look around but theres no sign of him, did I scare him off? I smell something nice from the kitchen and it must be my mom preparing breakfast, and so I decided to step in to help her, not knowing that Sehun is already helping her.

''Finally you are out, sleepy head..'' my mom teased me.I pouted, and help her.

''Here you go..Sehun..'' she said and hand Sehun his plate, and he left the kitchen after saying thanks.

''Omma, why is Sehun doing here?'' I whispered to my mom.

''Oh, thats because he don't have transport to school later, and so he plan to go to school with you..'' your mom answered casually as she put some fried rice into two tupperware.

''Oh..I see..who are those for?'' I asked about the two tupperware.

''For you and Sehun of course, your lunchbox'' she asked.

''Ne..'' I answered.

''By the way sweetie, I couldn't believe that you scream just now..for such a small matter..'' she chuckled and walk to the dining room.

What?small matter? I freaking hug him omma, did he tell her everything? aish.. Great, now she will teased me infront of him.. I thought and I bring out my plate to the dining room sitting beside my mom, opposite Sehun. I swear I can feel myself blushing again, and trying my best to avoid looking at Sehun. Wae?Wae??.

There was an awkward silence at the dining table, but its was stop when my mom says, ''________-ah, aren't you gonna thank Sehun for what he did?'' my mom asked. Bwoh?what he did? why should I thank him? I hug him mom, I shouldn't thank him, why would I thank him??I should say sorry.

''Huh?omma, why would I thank Sehun if..I.'' I couldn't continue, as Sehun cut me off.

''Kwenchana, ahjumma, its just a cockroach..'' he said and look at me showing me his eyesmile.

''Cockroach?'' I asked.

''Yeah, you scream just now, because you saw a cockroach right??'' he said slowly looking at me.

''...er..yeah..I did..komawo, Sehun..'' I said. He covered up for me, he didn't tell my mom about me hugging him tightly, if he did, my mom would definitely make a big fuss about it..Thank you Sehun..I give him a smile.

''Oh, its already 7.20, I think you two should head off to school now, here, your lunchbox..'' my mom said.

''Ahjumma?'' Sehun asked when my mom hand him his lunchbox.

''For you..'' she said.

''Thank you..'' he replied.

''Let's go..'' I said and walk off with Sehun.

''Bye, omma..''I said.

''Bye, ahjumma..thanks for the breakfast and the lunchbox..'' he said.

''Ne..good luck yah..'' my mom said.

Both of us step into the elevator, and there is this awkward silence again until he suddenly ask, ''Do I really smell that good ___________-ah?''he asked.

''Mm-hmm..''I said and nodded my head. Ommo! I wasn't suppose to say that out Shoot!. He let out a small laughed. Great, now I'm a tomato again.