Hope to see you tomorrow..

Because of you...Oh Sehun

After helping my mom with the dishes, I went back to my room, and start to do my revision for the papers I'm taking on Monday, but before I open my math book, I took out a mini notebook from my drawer and start flipping through it, and I start to realize that I have written so many things in it, that I only have a few pages left.

The very first page was the page with Jongin's oppa and his signature on it, and pages after that were stuff like

October 4th, 2011 -Sehunnie, finally got his hair cut!! he said he looks weird, but I know he will look super handsome in it-

October 25th, 2011 -His group name will be called as EXO, consist of 12 members-

November 1st, 2011 -Sehun called me today telling me that his shoes have Monggu's poop on it-

November 13th,2011-It was a hard day for Sehun, today, he got scolded for a few times, for making mistakes during their shooting for the teaser-

November 17th -the company decided to give Jongin oppa, a stage name, Kai, they say it goes along with their EXO Planet concept (not sure what is it ^^) but thank goodness, Sehun still remain Sehun!-

November 28th -Sehun and Jongin oppa came to school today, they even celebrate my birthday! the best birthday ever..:D

December 21st -Woots!! Kai looks good! 1st teaser for EXO!

I can't stop laughing as I flip through my notebook, and pictures of us, everything happens in the blink of an eye.

I remember I used to get calls from him complaining about his how cold was it, when he was shooting his scene for the mv, and how hard was the choreography or how scared he is if people found out that he has a lisp, but I don't get calls like that anymore after he debut, well, because his manager decided to keep their phone for them and they can only use it when they really need it for something urgent.

The day he debut with Jongin oppa, was the happiest day for me, seeing both of them doing 'Buing Buing' was really funny. I did go to EXO showcase with my mom and Sehun's parents. It's the first time I see him performing, he look totally different as compared to the Oh Sehun that I know, and also Jongin oppa, I can see that they really love what they are doing, being able to perform on stage with their members for their beloved fans.

September 24, 2012, Sunday, 10.46 pm

 

I finally finished solving the math questions that I have trouble with. Pheww, thank goodness I know how to solve it, I keep my stuff into my pencil case and make sure that I have everything I need for my paper tomorrow, and also making sure that I have arranged Sehun's homework according to the dates given, and I must say that it is a huge stack of books, 4 freaking thick textbooks, 2 activity books, I decided to bring it with me to school tomorrow, just in case he decided to take the exam, I took a pen and cross out today on my calendar,before I laid myself on my bed.

In less than 6 months, we will graduate, and he will continue his dream while I continue to mine, thinking of it, makes me feel like crying and I hope that I have a time machine, hoping that I can return to the time where we were enjoying our school life.

''Hope to see you tomorrow, Sehun, goodnight'' I said softly while holding tight to the necklace.

September 24th, 2012, Monday 00.32 am

 

Sehun's POV
 

''Hyung, can you help me with this question?'' I asked Jongin.

''What subject is it?'' he asked.

''Mathematic.,'' I said.

'' No no no, I in mathematic.,'' he said while waving his hand. Yes, he's right, he barely even passed his Math paper for his final exam.

''What is it?'' Chanyeol hyung asked after putting down the groceries on the countertop.

''I need help with math..'' I said.

''Give me give me..'' he said excitingly and grab the pencil and book from my hand.

''Hyung, its okay if you don't know, you know..'' I said. He had been staring at that question for like 5 minutes and yet not a word comes out from his mouth.

He then flashed his pearly white teeth to me. ''Mianhae, I don't know.,'' he said.

'' It's okay, hyung..'' I said and he went to help our manager hyung with the groceries.

''You should ask Suho hyung..'' Jongin said.

I nodded and went to my room, Suho hyung is still sleeping, poor guy, he had a rough day today, he was sick, really sick, I shouldn't wake him up.

I can do this!Oh Sehun hwaiting! I was having a real hard time to answer the subjective question, right then Jongin hyung enter.

''Sehun-ah, sorry I couldn't help.,'' he said softly not trying to wake Suho hyung.

''You should call _____ though, I'm sure she can help..''Jongin hyung said. I nodded. Jongin hyung then patted my shoulder and left the room.

''Don't study too late yah..'' he said as he yawns.

I look at the wall clock above me, it shows 1.40am. I'm sure she is asleep, but I want to hear her voice, No, I shouldn't wake her up. I can do this myself.

The clock shows 3.20am, and I am still on the page with 5 subjective question on it.

''Aish should have study earlier'' I said which causes Suho hyung to flinch a little.

Oops, sorry hyung. Should I call her? I really want to hear her voice. I off the table lamp and walk to the living room, holding my books and pencil case.

I took my manager hyung's phone and land my on the floor, and placed my stuff on the coffee table. I scroll down the screen and then I saw her name, I save her number in every hyungs phone, in case I need to contact her. I'm not sure how she identifies the numbers though, maybe she names each of the numbers as Manager 1, Manager 2..etc. Probably. I press her name and lift up the phone to my ear, hoping that she will answer, I miss her so badly, that I hope she can appear in front of me now. I waited a while, but it seems like she's not gonna answer it, of course, Oh Sehun, its nearly 4 in the morning!.

I was about to end the call, but then a voice stops me from doing that. ''Yobo..se..yo..''she answered.

Shoot, she sounded dead, I hate myself for waking her up.''_____-ah..''I said.