Taking a ride with you

Because of you...Oh Sehun

''Sehun-ah, get up now..'' I heard someone calling me.

I open my eyes a little and saw manager Lee.I got up from the couch, not realizing that I fall asleep here.

''Go prepare yourself and take a quick shower, I will go prepare breakfast..'' my manager said, and I nodded.

I removed my clothing and step into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and turn on the shower, remember that I was talking to her earlier today. I was asking her questions, and she answered me clearly, which help me to solve those questions easily. We talk for about an hour, which is all about math, I don't want to sound like I called her because I need help, which I really need, I also want to hear her voice. After asking her for help for the last question, I told her that I'll be taking the subway with her to school tomorrow, but she didn't say anything, I assume that she already fall asleep, which I feel terrible about it.

Waking up a girl from her beauty sleep, at 4 am, plus a math paper to take a few hours later, seriously Oh Sehun? I mentally scolded myself.

It had been about a month since I talk to her, I remember her asking me to get her an elephant. Which is really cute. I wrap myself with a towel, and step out from the bathroom, I went through my wardrobe, searching for my uniform, I search for it in Suho hyung's wardrobe also but there is no sign of it. I decided to wear my wife-beater and a khakis pants, before leaving my room.

''Hyung, do you know where did I put my uniform?'' I asked my manager hyung who is flipping the pancakes.

''Oh, shoot! I left it in the van..here, eat this, I'll go get it..'' he said and run out the dorm.

''I smell food..'' I heard a voice behind me, and its Baekhyun hyung.

''You are up early, maknae..'' he said.

''I have school hyung..'' I said.

''Oh, sorry..for your mid-term exam right?'' he asked and I nodded.

''Good luck..'' he said as he took a bite of my pancakes and return to his room.

''Here, your uniform..'' manager Lee said as he hands me my uniform covered with a layer of plastic.

I haven't been wearing it for about a month now. I took the last bite, and wash the dishes before I enter my room to put on my uniform. I placed my books into my bag and make sure I have everything I need.

I walk to the living room, and I saw some of my groupmates sitting on the couch, some yawning, while some stretch.

''Good luck, Sehun..'' Jongin said, and the others as well.

''Ready?'' my manager asked before he opens the door, I nodded as I put on my socks and shoe, and right then, I forgot something.

''Hyung, can you help me take the two paper bags beside my study table?'' I asked Jongin.

''Oh, you mean the one with an elephant in it?'' he asked as he fixed his hoodie.

''Yea..'' I answered before he entered my room.

''Here..oh, and help me say hi to _____ and tell her I miss her too!!'' he said as he hands the bags to me while giving me a smirk.

Say that to someone else Kim Jongin!! I think he knows about my feelings for her, even though I never talk to him about it before, was it that obvious? But why, she didn't notice it?

''I will, thanks, hyung, bye..'' I said as I wave goodbye to them.

As we walk passed EXO-M's dorm, Luhan hyung and the rest are standing at the entrance.

''Sehun-ah, hwaiting!'' Luhan hyung said to me and so did the rest.

I walk with my manager to our van.

After a 15 minute ride, the van stops in front of an apartment.

''You sure you don't want me to drive you to school?''my manager asked.

I shook my head, ''Its okay, hyung, I'll wait for my friend here..''I said.

''Alright then, here take my phone, call me if you need anything..'' he said as he passes me his phone.

''Alright'' I said and got off from the van. I wave goodbye to him before he drives off. I stand on the pavement, staring at the entrance of the apartment _____ live at.

I look at the time on the phone, and it shows 7.20am, she should be coming out anytime now, I thought, and hold on to the 2 paper bags. Its already 7.35am, but there is no sign of her, she must have slept late, Aish, it's my fault! and then there is more middle school student from that neighbourhood walking pass me, looking at me oddly, I tried to avoid eye contact with them, but it seems like they can recognize me, and I realize that my striking yellow vest, part of my uniform was making them shift their attention to me.

I was looking at my shoes the whole time, and then I saw a yellow figure running out from the apartment, and I know immediately that is her. She had this messy ponytail on, her bag strap was not on her shoulder but dangling by her arms, and she was holding a stack of books. What am I still standing here? I questioned as I observe her running down the street.

''___________-ah'' I called, but I guess it's not loud enough since the distance between us is quite far apart. I run along with her, hoping that we can ride the same subway, and she can run really fast, I must say.

I finally catch up to her when we arrived at the subway station. I decided not to show up in front of her, I told her that I'm taking the exam today, and I even told her that I'm taking the subway, but since she didn't hear it, I decided to give her a surprise, she was panting, and I saw her having a hard time, trying to get her card from her bag, but then she immediately flash the card to the machine and enter the gate for Subway Line 2.

I did the same and followed her.