Guard House

Because of you...Oh Sehun

Your POV

I reached the ground floor of my apartment, seeing people are running here and there,..I sighed the rain is heavier than I thought, but it won't stop me from going to Namsan Park, cause I am Moon _________!! I told myself that. I open up the umbrella, and hold it tightly as I run myself to the subway station.

I barely make it, because of the strong wind, which actually destroyed my umbrella, aish, what kind of stupid umbrella is this!, I told myself and I actually run to the subway station, with just a thin jacket on. I simply flashed the card I was holding and walk to Subway line 4 to Myeondong, I'm shivering, the whole time, well actually... everyone were.

I immediately got into the subway and waited as patiently as I could for it to reach Myeondong, and after a short ride, I finally reached Myeondong station and run out from it, people must have find me crazy running like a lunatic in the rain, I run as fast as I could, and finally reached the main entrance with a guard house, by the side, the entrance was blocked,I don't know what is the exact time since I forgot to bring my phone and my watch, but I know its not that late, until they have to close the park.

I run to the guard house, and I'm not sure is there anyone in it, since the window, and the door were closed, and so I knock on it, and thankfully a ahjussi, open the window a little.

''Ommo, Miss, what are you doing here in the rain?'' he asked with a shock face on, jeez..I must have look scary then.

''Ahju..ssi, did ..anyone found.... a light blue notebook and .....hand it to you earlier??'' I asked as I chattered my teeth.

''No, miss..'' he answered.

''Then...ahjussi...can I..go..in...I ....lost..my stuff..in..there...'' I asked.

''We are close miss, we even have to stop the cable car from operating, the wind and the rain is too strong..'' he explained.

''No,ahjussi..I just need to go to the..park..not  Namsan Tower..please..'' I begged.

He paused a second looking at me worriedly.

''Okay..here..take this umbrella with you..''he said and hand me the umbrella.

''Thank you..'' I said and walk into the park. I fight myself to walk against the strong wind, and used the umbrella to block myself from the leaves flying to my direction, it was really dark, and being the only person in this huge park is really really scary.

Sehun's POV

I got into the bus, and immediately got into Apqujeong subway station, and finally I reached Myeondong, after a 20 minutes ride, the rain seriously got much much heavier, ____________-ah, please be alright, please...I begged.

I finally reached the main entrance trying to find for ___________, but there is no sign of her, and so I walk to the guard house, knocking the window, to wake the security guard ahjussi up.

''Ahjussi!!'' I knocked, which cause him to jump a little.

''Aigoo..whats with kids these days..'' he complained.

''Ahjussi, have you seen a girl around this height??'' I asked and showed him ___________'s height.

''Ah! yes yes..there was this girl earlier asking about..a notebook??'' he asked.

''Yes, is her..did she went in there ahjussi??'' I asked worriedly.

''Yes, she did..but that was about 40 minutes ago..I'm sure she left already..'' the ahjussi said as he look at his watch. What kind of security guard is he?? But my heart tells me that she is still in there.

''Ahjussi..Can I go in and search for her..please..'' I asked.

''Yes, yes..sure..'' he answered, and I run into the park after giving him a bow. Its really dark and cold in here, where could she be??

''____________-ah'' I yelled out her name.

''__________-ah'' I continue, but there is no sign of her, and there I saw some benches, the place where we sat earlier today, I run to that direction and my eyes immediately gone as wide as they could as I saw a body lying on the ground, with rain pouring on her.

''___________-ah!!!'' I yelled and run to her.Is her!! her face as pale as a paper, her body, as cold as ice.

''_________-ah!'' I called as I bring her to my chest, and shake her a little, but she didn't move, I immediately removed my jacket and covered her up.

''_________-ah, please, please..be alright!!'' i cried, and took out my phone, ''Please send an ambulance to Namsan Park, now, please!!''I cried, and warm her up.

''___________ah!!please..don't leave me..'' I cried.