Ice Cream Truck

Because of you...Oh Sehun

Sehun's POV

I am resting on her lap, but I wasn't asleep the entire time, I pretended to close my eyes, when I saw people passing by, hearing their compliments makes me feel so so so happy, I feel her move a little, her arms reached for her bag, taking something out, but I don't know what is it, and then I heard her clicking the pen to open it, to write something I guess, I am still resting on her lap, after an hour, it felt nice, I have my eyes looking at the ground covered with red leaves.I guess she like this place a lot...

I could feel her breathing hard for a while, and heard her clicking her pen and closed a book, and put it in her bag. Is she crying? Is that the notebook I saw in her room yesterday? I questioned, and suddenly a loud music played from the other side caused me to jump a little.

''Sehun-ah..you are up..'' she said.Aish, stupid ice cream truck.

''Ice cream!I'll go get some, vanilla right?'' she asked.

I nodded and give her a smile seeing her running towards the truck, with her hair flowing to the back, and my eyes shifted to my right, where our bags were, I'm really curious of what was she writing on, and so, making sure that she didn't turn back to my direction, I took the notebook from her bag.

Looking at the notebook...no wonder its so familiar, I remember it, it was the book where __________ asked us to sign in for the very first time on the day where I told her that Jongin hyung and I are going to debut.

I stared at the cover for a while, and it have some scratches on, and some peeling off, of course Oh Sehun, she must have use it everyday..and it got a lot thicker, she must have wrote a lot of things in it.

I was about to open it, but I heard her footsteps approaching, and I just simply throw the book in my bag, hoping that she didn't realize it.

''Nah!, vanila ice cream, with chocolate sprinkles!'' she beamed as she hand me the ice cream cone.

''Komawo, ________-ah..'' I said to her.

She smile in return the chocolote chip and peppermint ice cream. I look at her in awe, she really look like a small girl enjoying her ice cream, a very cute little girl, and because of that that I couldn't help but smile,

''_________-ah..I..'' I said, but she cut me off, ''Sehun-ah, your ice cream is melting..''she said.

''Oh!'' I said and immediately took a large bite, it was really cold, causing me to jump a little.

''Ommo..'' she giggled, which makes her eyes twinkle when she smile, and they are watery as well.

I feel my phone vibrating in my pocket, aish..it must be manager hyung, I don't want to answer it.

''Aren't you gonna answer your phone?''she asked as she bite on the ice cream cone.

''Err..nope, my hands are sticky..'' I said and pretended to hold on to the cone.

''Aish, this kid..here..hold this for me..'' she said and hand me her ice cream cone and help me take out the phone.

''Answer it, palli..your manager will get mad..'' she said and slide the phone to answer it and placed it next to my ear.

''Sehun-ah, where are you? you seriously need to comeback for practice..'' my manager said, and I heard my hyungs too.

''I..err, I'm at Namsan Park..'' I said.

''Namsan Park?? Arasso, we are now in Myeondong, it will just take us 5 minutes to reach there, wait for us at the main entrance arasso??'' he said.

''Bu..but..'' I couldn't finish my sentence as my manager hung up.

''Aish..''I said, and throw in the remaining waffle cone in my mouth.

''Wae?'' she asked.

''__________-ah, my manager is gonna reach in 5minutes..this means..'' I couldn't finish my sentence again as she cut me off,''I know..I know..you need to go already right?..its alright..palli, you should wait for him at the main entrance..''she said. Don't you want me to stay longer? Why are you pushing me away?

''I had fun today, Sehun-ah, thank you for spending today with me..I'll see you tomorr..aish, sorry, not tomorrow..I'll see you when I see you okay??'' she said and hand me my bag, and a paper bag with my uniform in it.

''..I guess we won't get to see each other that often anymore right?'' I said, with sadness in my tone staring into her eyes.She was staring at mine also.

''Aish..don't be like this Sehun-ah, I told you that I'll see you when I see you..now go..'' she punch my arm and pushed me away from her.

''Bye-bye!'' she wave goodbye to me.

''..bye ___________-ah..'' I said softly and wave goodbye to her. I walk my way to the entrance and turn behind wondering whether is she still watching me, but she didn't, her back was facing me, I sighed and continue to walk to the entrance.

When I reached the entrance, I saw our van, and a window halfway down, showing Baekhyun hyung's head.

''Hyung, is that Sehun??'' I heard Baekhyun hyung asking our manager, when I walk to them. I nearlly forgot that I'm in disguise.

''Its me, hyung..'' I said and removed my glasses, and got in the van.

''Sehun-ah, where is your uniform?'' Suho hyung asked.

''Here..'' I lifted the bag.

''Sehun-ah, whats with the sad face?''Jongin hyung nudge me.

I didn't answer him, and I think he know why.