My eyes on you

Because of you...Oh Sehun

Your POV

Great..we are going to his dorm.I've never been there before.Of course I felt nervous, I mean, come on..who won't?? A group of handsome young man,the boys, which means EXO-K, not sure will I be able to see EXO-M or not, and I'm going to their dorm, in his room, ani ani..what the hell are you thinking Moon ____________??? We are just gonna study, and I will get to meet Jongin oppa and the rest of the members.

''Anyeonghaseyo..'' I greeted to the person who open the door, and its Chanyeol.

Oh My Goodness..he is so tall, which makes Kris even taller.Sehun introduced me to him, and the Jongin oppa appear, and hug me tightly that I can barely catch any breath.

''O..oppa..I can't...breath..'' I struggle to free myself from the hug.

''Oops..sorry, what brings you here??'' he asked.

''Sehun said he need help for the papers we are taking tomorrow..'' I said.

''Ooo..really?''Jongin hyung said.

''Mm..hmm..'' I nodded.

''Is there a girl?''I heard someone said from one of the rooms, and then the other 3 members came out, Baekhyun, Suho, and D.O.

''Anyeonghasseyo..I'm ___________'' I greeted again and give them a bow. I can't believe I'm here in their dorm, with them here..infront of me, just keep cool, they are humans also, and Sehun's friend.

''Oh, anyeong..'' they said.

''________ here, is Sehun's friend..'' Chanyeol said. ''and mine also..'' Jongin oppa added.

They have their eyes looking at me, probably thinking that I'm just the normal high schooler they see, and then I feel something on my leg, and actually jump a little, but then its Monggu! Jongin's oppa's dog, ''Monggu-ah..''I called out and carry him.The last time I saw him, he was just so small.

''Looks like he still can remember you..''Jongin oppa said. I beamed and patted Monggu.

''_________-ah, lets go..'' Sehun said and carry Monggu away from me, and pull my arm, to his room maybe?, but we are stop by Suho.

''Uh, uh, uh..where do you think you are going?''he asked.

''To study, hyung..'' he answered.

''No no no,not with you 2 underage kids in a room, if you want to study, study in the living room..'' he said. No wonder, he is the appa, in EXO-K.

''Do I look like a byuntae?'' Sehun asked.

''A little?'' Chanyeol added. I couldn't help but giggle a little when I see the look on Sehun's face,and it reminds me of what happen this morning.

''But, hyung..we need to study, and..and you guys will be nosiy and all..'' he said.

''No, we won't..''Jongin oppa said.

''Fine...''Sehun said, and we walk back to the living room. I am actually kinda clueless of what is going on.

''Now, you two can study here..'' Suho said pointing at the coffee table.I removed my bag and sit on the floor and look up at Sehun who doesn't look really happy. Why? Is it because his appa is him controlling to much?.

''Wait for me..I'll go take the books..'' he said.

''Ne..''I answered and then Jongin oppa sit beside me.

''How was the exam??'' he asked as he play with Monggu.

''Erm..okay, I guess? but Sehun did really well...'' you said.

''Really? haha, that kid was struggling with those math questions yesterday night..''Jongin chuckled.This explain why he call me for help.

''Hyung, move..'' Sehun return wearing a white sweater, and kick Jongin oppa aside.

''Aish..''Jongin mumbled and carried Monggu with him.

''Hmm..what do you want to start with? Korean literature?'' I asked.

''Okay..''he said and open his book.I didn't need to help him much though, all I need to do is explain to him about  the stuff he don't understand, and so my attention was on him the entire time. I place my head on my palm and look at him, but also make sure that he don't catch me staring at him. He will be like thinking, that I am weird or something.

The rest of the members are in the kitchen, preparing for dinner some standing by the counter top eyeing on us. I mean what is there to look at? I'm just teaching him alright, but they are really cute I must say, they are just like any other boys at their age.

Its getting kinda warm and I decided to remove my neck-tie.

''You saw that?, I thought Sehun said he lost it..'' I heard sentence like that coming from the kitchen direction.What are they talking about? I then shifted back my attention to Sehun, he is just so perfect, that flawless skin of his, his soft hair, his slender fingers, everything, and the white sweater he is wearing, makes him look so good.

This is the first time that I can have my eyes staring at him for that long, too long that it hurts, thoughts like I won't get to see him any longer , seeing him on tv, while I will be alone in uni or college in the future appear, I jump a little when he call me ''_________-ah..''he said.

''Oh..ne??'' I said.

''What is the name of the poet tortured to death by the Japanese military police?'' he asked.

''I know I know!! Yi Yuk-sa..'' Kyungsoo oppa said. Wow, he is smart, Sehun could have just ask him, but why me?.

''Yi Yuk-sa..it is..'' I said and Sehun wrote down the answer.

I look up at the wall clock, and it already shows 7.30 pm, and I have to get back by 8.Urghh, why can't I stay longer?

''Sehun-ah, its already 7.30..I think I better go now..'' I said and grab my bag.

''Oh, wait..I'll send you back..'' he got up, but then their manager oppa return.

''Hyung..''the members called.

''Oh, ____________, you are leaving already?'' their manager said to me.

''Ne..''I said.

''Come, let me send you..'' he said.

''Its okay, hyung..I'll send her back..''Sehun insist.

''Aish, don't you trust me? '' the manager said.

''No..no, its not..that..'' Sehun said.

''Sehun-ah, your manager is kind enough to fetch me back, you should stay and do your revision, I'll see you tomorrow okay?''I said and walk to the door.

''Okay..''he replied.

''_________-ah, wait, you forgot Hunnie..'' he said and hand me the paper bag.

''Oh..haha..goodbye, Sehun..'' I said and wave goodbye to him.

''Bye..''he said and wave back.