Hunnie

Because of you...Oh Sehun

It's him..I can't believe it's him.

''Miss, are you alright?'' 2 security guards asked me as they run to my direction, and they pull me away from the 'byuntae' I called.

''I am, sorry..he is my friend..'' I said in a hurried tone, hoping that they don't hurt Sehun.

The security guard looks at the 'byuntae' suspiciously.

''You sure, he is your friend?'' he asked me. I nodded my head hard.

''Yes, sir..I got scared just now, and I didn't know it's him, and the first thing I thought off was calling for help..'' I explained.

''Sorry sir..'' I bowed to the security guards.

''Alright..be more careful next time..'' the security guard said and released him.

''Yes, sir sorry..'' I bowed as I look at them walk off.

''Yah, Oh Sehun..you scare me AGAIN!'' I said as I look at him, while he is still rubbing his foot, because of what I did earlier, it must have heard a lot.

''Mianhae, Sehun-ah, kwenchana?'' I lowered my head to him to look at his expression while I pick up the books.

''I'm alright.,'' he said and give me a smile, the distance between us is just a few centimetres away.

He placed his left foot back to the ground and pull me to the corner just before the exit at Gate 8.

''Give me..'' he said.

''Hmm?'' I questioned.

He put down the two paper bag, that he is holding and slid his arms, undermine to get that stack of books from me, that warm hand of his, reminds me of the time, where he used to help me to hold my textbooks, he put the books on the counter. Why? I just stand in front of him, not knowing what is he doing.

His eyes return to me, scanning me from head to toe seriously, I wonder why, right then, I remember that I look horrible today. Oh, shoot! He took a deep breath and shook his head a little.

''Sorry..'' he said as he reaches out his hand behind my neck to placed back the pendant of the necklace he gave me back to the front.

''For what?''I asked as he helps me to fix my tie.

''For waking you up from your beauty sleep.,'' he said softly, Don't be sorry..as he pulls my vest a little, to get of the wrinkles on it.

And right at this moment, I thought I'd still dreaming, my heart starts beating at a faster rate.Him fixing my tie, and my vest and my bag, and I wasn't dreaming after all, as he taps my chin a little.

''You alright? You don't look so good?'' he asked. I don't feel well, my stomach starts to hurt a little, probably because I didn't take my breakfast today, and plus those running and nearly got dragged out from the subway by a 'byuntae' didn't help.

''I'm okay, lets go.,'' I said, and took a step away from him, but he stops me.

''Aren't you gonna re-tie your hair?'' he asked pointing at my hair. Oh, shoot, my hair...

''Ah..'' I said and removed the rubber band from my hair, and comb it with my fingers and retie it.

''Now can we go?'' I asked and take the stack of books that he put on the counter earlier.

''No no, these are mine, right? I'll take this, while you can take these..'' he said and hand me the two paper bags instead. What is it?.

''You know its very dangerous, you know.,'' he said seriously.

''Yea, I know.,'' I said, that's because I am very sleepy.

''Wait! why are you here??'' I asked as we exit Gate 8.

''Didn't I told you that I'm taking the exam today?'' he said.

''No no no, I mean why are you here? aren't you suppose to be in the company's van or maybe in school?'' I asked.

''I also told you that I'm taking the subway today..'' he said and frowned a little.

''You did? Sorry...I must have fall asleep..'' I said as I look down.

''I'm just joking...Oh, and Jongin hyung asked me to say hi for him and he also says that he misses you,'' he said as he nudges me a little. I don't think he is joking, he must have told me, he just wants me to feel better, right then, my stomach starts to hurt more.

''Jongin oppa? Seriously? Tell him I miss him too..'' I said.

We walk past a 24-hour convenience store and were about to turn left, but he stops.

''Wait for me..''he said and leave me standing there alone.

A few minutes later, he came out holding a bottle of milk and a sandwich, and give them to me.

''You didn't take your breakfast right?'' he said with a worried face. I shook my head. I open the bottle and took a sip, but something went through my mind and I start to giggle.

''What is it?'' he asked.

''I can't believe you used to write a poem about milk..'' I said. Which is so freaking cute.

''Is it this brand?'' I said and nudged him a little.

''Yah! I was in middle school..'' he said and pouted.

''Ne..'' I said and bite on the sandwich, as we walk up the hill.

''What's this?'' I asked about the paper bags I'm holding.

''For you..and Minhyuk..'' he said.

''For me??Jinjja?what for??'' I asked as I look into the larger paper bag.

''Elephant..remember?'' he titled his head looking at me with hie eye smile. Elephant? Oh, I remember!, I put my hand into the paper bag, and took out an elephant plushie with a brooch.

''Yah!, I said elephant, why is it a plushie?'' I said and pouted.

''You didn't say a real elephant, so an elephant plushie will do..'' he explained. I love it, Sehun.

''Then why is this here?'' I asked pointing at the brooch with Sehun's 'wind' logo.

''My logo, you can talk to Hunnie when you miss me..'' he said with a smirk.

''Hunnie?'' I said and look at the elephant plushie. He names it Hunnie...

''Mm-hmm..'' he nodded.

''Wait for a second, isn't this the elephant plushie, you got from the Thailand variety show??'' I said.

''Ani! This is much bigger! cuter! softer!!'' he said.

''Arasso..Hunnie'' I said and squeeze the plushie a little and put it back into the paper bag.

''..err..you watch me?'' he asked. I swear I can see his ears turning red.

''Mm-hmm..'' I nodded. Of course, I watch you, Sehun, I even make sure that I don't even miss any of the show you are in.

I check into the paper bag once again, and saw a lot of snacks with Chinese words on it, I suppose that those are snacks he got from China, and then I look at the other bag slightly smaller than the one I'm checking on earlier, and its for Minhyuk, I saw packs of Tomyum paste, aish.Minhyuk...I shook my head a little.

We are reaching the top of the hill which means that we are reaching our school soon.

''Sehun-ah..give me those..'' I said while pointing at the books.

''Wae?'' he asked.

''Because..you will need to something with your hands later.,'' I said and snatch the books from him.

''What do you mean?'' he asked.

''You'll see..''I said and walk further away from him, the truth is, even before he call me that he is taking the exam, rumours are spreading around saying that he will, and I am very sure the students in our school are gathering at the gate to wait for him, and his hands will be busy, giving autographs.

''___________-ah..'' he called.

''I'll see you in class later alright?'' I said, and then girls start to surround him.

''Oppa, you are really here today...can I have your autograph please??'' one of our juniors asked follow by her friends.

I actually have a lot of questions to ask him, asking him about his trip to Thailand, did he cry when EXO-M won the Most Popular group award, did he prepare enough for the exam? stuff like that, but too bad the distance between the subway station to our school, only takes about 10 minutes.

I walk ahead of Sehun and I saw Minhyuk looking blur as always walking into the school.

''Minhyuk! Help me!'' I said and hand him the stack of books, and show him an evil grinned.

Those books are so freaking heavy.

''Yah! what's all this?''he asked.

''Sehun's..'' I said and point at the crowd with Sehun in the middle.

''Ooo, Sehun is here today??'' he asked, and I can clearly see that he is jealous with all the girls surrounding Sehun, he is not bad looking either, tall, buff, athlete type but not my cup of tea, and then we walk into the school.