Dinner

Because of you...Oh Sehun

Sehun's POV

I walk with her back to her apartment, and since this morning, she doesn't seem to talk a lot, well, she usually go all cheerful and stuff, what happen? We step into the elevator, and it reminds me of what happen today, I actually asked her about me smelling good, and I am very sure she thought of it also, and so I tilt my head and look at her. She blinked her eyes slowly and actually asked me to rap my part in Two Moons, its obvious she was trying to change the topic, and I did.

We finally reach her house, ''We are back, omma..''_________ said out loud.

''Oh, thank goodness, your are back on time'' Mrs Moon said as she wipe her hands. Back on time? I give her a smile and a bow.

''Omma, what are you preparing?''__________asked Mrs Moon who looks really busy preparing, food and drinks.

''Here, take this'' she hand me a tray of snacks, fruits, drinks, etc.

''You see, my friends are going to come up here anytime for tea-time, you know, we ahjummas, love to chit-chat, and so, both of you will need to study in __________'s room, so that we won't bother you studying..'' Mrs Moon explained, while _________ and I look at each other oddly.

''Ooo..kay...''__________said.

~Ding-dong~, we heard the door bell rang.

''It must be them, so you two should get in..'', she said and pushes the both of us into ___________'s room, and closes the door._____________ shook a head a little.

''What?'' I asked.

''My mom's friends, are like the gossip queens in this neighbourhoods, and if they saw you here, you know you as a 'idol', they will go around telling everyone that they know you...'' she chuckled.

I mouthed an 'O' and nodded, as I put down my bag on the floor, and remove my tie and vest.

''What are you doing???'' she asked eyeing at me.

''Removing my tie and vest..'' I answered.

''No no no, put it back on..'' she said and help me pull down my vest.

''But, its warm in here..'' I whined.

''I got a fan..'' she said and on it to the max.

''Ooo..kay..'' I said. She jump to her bed, and took our her books, while I am still standing here looking around her room.

''Why are you standing there?'' she said.

''Oh..'' I said and grab the chair by her study table, and then I spotted something, a familiar notebook.

''Err, Sehun-ah, pour me some juice!'' she said suddenly.

''Er, okay..'' I said and pour her a cup and give it to her, and when I return my eyes to the place where I saw the notebook, its gone. Aish, this kid must have hide it, what did she write in there?I questioned.

''Sehun-ah, so, did Kris oppa, teach you english??'' she asked.

''Err..no.'' I answered.She pouted and stare at the book.

''Aish, this is no fun, lets play some game, Sehun!'' she said, as she close her book that she just open maybe 3 minutes ago.

''Alright, what do you want to play? anything..'' I said.

''Hmm..kai, bai, bo?'' she said and I nodded.

''Winner, get to eat something from the tray, while loser will get their forehead flick!'' she said.

''Aren't you afraid, that I might flick your forehead as hard as Minhyuk?'' I asked.

She paused for a second, probably thinking how pain it was when Minhyuk flicked her forehead.''Ani! Cause you are Sehun!''she beamed.

''Arasso..''I nodded and play with her.

Guess what? after about 10 rounds, she win all of it, and get all the snacks on the tray while I got none, but she did feed me some though, and the strawberry she fed me was probably the sweetest strawberry I ever tasted.

''Ah, I'm full..'' she laid down on her bed, and I join her laying beside her looking up at the ceiling.

''_________-ah, since when do you know that Joongki guy?'' I asked.

''Joongki?'' she said.

''Mm-hmm..'' I said.

''Erm, the very first day, he come to SOPA, you see, I was asked by Mr Song, to show him around the school..'' she answered.

''So, are you close to him?'' I asked.

''Kinda..'' she answered bluntly.

''He like you right?'' I asked.

''I think so..'' she answered.

''So..err, do you like him?'' I asked, and she just give me a smile.

''____________-ah,come out and help me with something!'' I heard Mrs Moon calling for her.

''Ne!''she answered and get up from the bed, and left the room. Whats that smile suppose to mean?

During dinner~

''So, Sehun-shi, do you enjoy your life now?'' Mr Moon asked me.

''Yeah..'' I answered, but the truth is not really, and look at ___________, who seems like she is enjoying her meal.

''Oh, then are they any female trainee that caught you attention?'' Mrs Moon asked. No, not even one, cause I already have someone in my heart.

''Come on, they must be someone right?'' Mrs Moon asked again

''There, is mom..'' __________ answered. Huh?What?

''Jinjja? Who?'' her mom asked.

''Her name is Luhan..'' she chuckled.What the? Luhan hyung?.

''Luhan? yah! Isn't that, the pretty boy from EXO-M?'' her mom asked.She giggle and nodded.Aish..The four of us chatted and then I recieve my manager's message saying that he will arive in few more minutes.

''Ahjumma, ahjussi, I think I need to go now..'' I said.

''Oh, wait, here, some kimchi, for you to share with your group members..you should eat more Sehun-ah, you look so skinny..'' Mrs Moon said and hand me a bag of kimchi.

''I will ahjumma, thank you for the awesome dinner and kimchi'' I said and give them a bow.

''Bye, Sehun..see you tomorrow..'' said to me, after I step out from their house.

''Bye ____________'' I said.

 

Sorry, another boring chap..=.=