Write..about us?

Because of you...Oh Sehun

Your POV

September 27th, 2012,Tuesday, 10.57am

My body feel heavy, and cold at the same time, and my head feel really really dizzy. I open my eyes a little, looking up, at the white ceiling, with this bright flourescent light on, it hurt my eyes, and I immediately closed it back. Where am I? Am I in the hospital? Why am I in the hospital? I thought for a second and remembered what happen, before everything I see turns black.

* Flashback *

There it is! I said happily and run towards the bench throwing the umbrella aside, but there wasn't a notebook there..it was just my imagination.

The loud thunder, caused me to jump a little, and the pouring rain starts to hurt me, my eyes shifted to another bench, and there he is, Sehun, why is he doing here? ''Sehun-ah..''I called. He didn't answered me, all he did was just smile, and seconds later he disappear, and again it was just my imagination.

I tried to get back up on my feet, but I ended up kneeling down and lying down on the ground, and that is when everything I see turns black.

* End of Flashback *

I tried to open my eyes again, trying to avoid looking up, I tilted my head to look to the right, and there, a person is sitting beside me, and is Sehun, it must be my imagination again. I tried to lift up my hand and touch his soft hair, and I am really touching it, I must be dreaming right? and right then, he woke up, looking at me with his eyes wide open.

''________-ah..'' he called.

''I need to call the doctor!..''he said and run out the room. Is really him, Sehun..

He return to the room, with a doctor and a nurse, and after checking me, the doctor said something to him, but I couldn't hear what are they saying, and I'm not even sure is this really happening or am I dreaming...and minutes later the doctor left, after Sehun gave him a bow.

My lip felt dry, and my eyes shifted to the side table with a jar of water.

''Here..''he said and poured me a glass of water, and adjust the position of the bed. I think its really happening, I'm not dreaming after all..is he the one that send me to the hospital..but why him? I took a sip of the water, and ended up looking at him.

''Is it really you Sehun-ah?''I asked softly.

''Is me..'' he said and lift my hand to touch his face, and a smile immediately appeared on my face, and suddenly I remembered, ''The notebook..''I muttered, and attempt to get up from the bed.

''Where do you think you are going?'' he asked, as he stop me from getting up.

''To find something...''I said.

''You mean the notebook?''he asked. How did he know?

''Don't worry, its with me..'' he said.

''W..with..you?'' I stuttered. He took it! and he must have read it...no..I'm so dead..

''Mm-hmm..'' he nodded and I shifted my eyes to stare at the blanket, with my heart beating as fast as it could. What will he think?

I sighed and look up to him, ''I..'' but he cut me off, as he placed his lips on mine, his soft lips...on mine..we are actually..kissing..he pull back, after a while..

''I'm sorry, I wasn't there for you, when you need me, I'm sorry that I make you cry, sorry that I make you suffer from getting bullied, sorry for making your heartache, I'm sorry for everything ____________-ah..'' he said and hug me.

It felt warm, and listening to what he said just now, tears start flowing down to my cheeks. He released the hug, and look at me into the eye, ''I like you ___________-ah, not because I read what you wrote in the notebook,I know that this might sound stupid, but I like you from the very first time I saw you, when we were 4 years old, I remembered you as the girl that used to hit me with a teddy bear,and I thought I won't get to see you again until the first day of high school..''he confessed. He like me..

''So..please don't ever cry, because of me..my heart hurts seeing you like that, and I'll try my very best to be there for you, when you need me I promise..'' he continue, and wipe off my tears with his thumb.

I can't believe I just heard that, and then he hold my hand.

''___________-ah..will you continue to write about me..no..I mean..about us?''he asked, and I nodded my head hard, ''I will..Sehun-ah..''I said and he planted a kiss on my forehead.

 

 

 

 

OMG, OMG!! I finally finished it!!! I'm so happy!! :'), I was supposed to post this yesterday, but I ended up falling asleep..sorry..haha,Yay!! happy ending!!.the ending was kinda expected right??..sorry, if you find it...erm..boring or not a good ending..hmm.

Oh!! and thank you thank you thank you thank you so much!!! for my beloved subscribers!! I love you guys <3<3<3, soooo thats it..hope you enjoyed this fic! :D, -thehunlover-

감사합니다!!! * bow 90 degrees *