A day with you

Because of you...Oh Sehun

Sehun's POV

''Hyung..jeball,I'll go back around 6 okay..'' I beg my manager hyung who insist to bring me back for practice. I didn't want to go now, today is already the last day of exam, and I have no idea, when can I come to school again, I need to appreciate the time where I can spend with _____________, and finally after begging me manager for quite a long time, he allow me.

''Thank you, hyung!!'' I said and end the call, and when I look to my right, there is Joongki standing infront of _____________, his face just a few cm away from hers.

''I saw Minhyuk and Chaerin left, I thought you say that you will go out with Chaerin..'' he said to her.

Huh? she will go out with Chaerin? is that the reason why she don't want to go out with him? but I didn't hear anything about her and Chaerin going out today..she lied.

''Err..we were..er, but we have to cancel it since Minhyuk insist on bringing her out for a date..'' she stuttered. Thats not true..

''So..which means we can hang out right?'' he asked.

''I.I..-'' she couldn't finish her sentence, since Joongki just take her bag and pull her arm.

I immediately grab her wrist, preventing her from following that Joongki guy.

''Sehun-ah..'' she called.

''Who says she is going out with you?'' I said and shot him a glare.

''Cause I say so..'' he answered. Pfft, what the hell? cause he say so?, and I saw him tightened his grib on ___________'s arm which cause her to flinch a little.

''I don't think so, she is going out with me, right ____________?'' I said and grab her bag harshly from him and hold her hand and walk away from him.I can't believe I did that, but the inner me tell me to get __________ away from that fella.

We finally walk out from the school gate, and not a word come out from her, I stop and turn around to face her, her head was looking down, and a tear drop from her chin.Is she crying? I questioned and lift up her face.

Yes she is, tears are flowing down from her eyes.

''Why are you doing this to me... Sehun..''___________muttered softly.

Did she say something? ''Why are you crying ___________-ah, did I hurt you huh? '' I asked and wipe off her tears with my thumb.

''Ani, na kwenchana..'' she give me an assuring smile.

''Give me my bag..'' she asked, and I help her to out it on.

''So, where are we going?'' she asked while still wiping off her tears. I seriously don't know.

''Erm, anywhere, you decide, I'm all yours for today..'' I said.She puffed her cheeks and thought for a while.

''Hmm, arasso...'' she said.

''Where are we going?'' I asked as we step into the subway.

''Erm, somewhere nice..'' she said.
 

~Next station, Myeondong station, Next station Myeondong station~

 

Oh, so we are going to Myeondong..We step out from the subway and exited the station.

''So, where do we start?'' I asked looking at the busy street, and then I noticed _____________ scanning me from head to toe.

''What is it?'' I asked.

''Wait here!I'll come back soon, wait here! Arasso!?'' she asked.

''Ne, arasso..''I said and then she left me standing alone. What is she up to? and after 10 minutes of waiting, __________ come back panting, with a few bags of clothing? I think.

''Here, go put these on..'' she said and pull me to the public toilet.

''Go go go..'' she said and pushed me in.What is this? I questioned , and open up the uniform with some clothing inside.

I removed my uniform and put on a white shirt, and a navy blue cardigan on, and there is also a beanie, and a fake glasses, and I put that on also, and after that, I step out from the public toilet, with __________ looking at me beaming.

''Wow! hehe, you look good! Don't you think I can work as a coordi in SM?'' she asked.

''Mm-hmm..why do you want me to dress like this anyway?''I asked.

''So that people can't recognize you, today, I want to go out with the normal Oh Sehun, not the Oh Sehun from EXO-K, arasso?'' she asked.

''Ne..'' I answered and adjust my beanie, I'm not use to wearing them, I usually wear baseball caps.

''Yah, don't move it, you look good in it..'' she said and help me adjust it, while tip-toeing, and there we walk, and walk, and walk passing by the busy Myeondong street.

''__________-ah, we just pass by Myeondong..'' I said.

''Mm-hmm..''she nodded and continue walking.

''So, we are not going to Myeondong, where are we going?'', I asked.

''There!''she pointed at Namsan Tower. Namsan Tower, we went there before, when was it again?, ah yes..it was the very first school trip in autumn as well, when we were in our first year in high school, and the day where I realize that I am deeply in love with her...

* Flashback *

September 19th, 2010, Sunday, 2.57pm
 

''No no no no no no no, I am not going on that thing..no no no..'' ___________beg us, and was about to tear up.

''Yah, ___________-ah, its just a cable car, we are all gonna be in it..''Minhyuk tried to convince her.

''No no no, I'll wait here, you guys have fun alright..'' she said and tried to run away.

''Aish, then whats your point coming here??''Minhyuk said and eventually get into the cable car.

''Sehun-ah, aren't you coming?'' he called.

''I am, give me a minute..'' I said and walk to ________ who is standing there alone.

''Sehun-ah, aren't you joining them? are you scared also??'' she asked innocently. I chuckled.

''Ani, I am joining them, and you are also..'' I said and hold her hand and pull her with me.

''Aniya, Sehun-ah..what if that thing drop, then we will all die..'' she whined.

''Then, lets die together..Its okay, I'll hold you hand the entire time.., and if you join us, I'll buy you bubble tea!'' I tried to convince her.

She paused for a second, and finally nodded.I can't believe I did it, I hold her hand, her small hand in mine.

* End of Flashback *