Who is he?

Because of you...Oh Sehun

Your POV
 

~ Next station, Nakseongdae station~ Next station, Nakseongdae station~

Finally we reached! My heart was about to jump out went I was just a few cm away from Sehun, but then we saw Minhyuk and Chaerin when the subway stop at Bongcheon station.Pheww, oh and I spotted them holding hands. They are really cute, and they really look good together. I sighed. How I wish I can hold his hand like that. The four of us walk out from the subway station, its really awkward, seeing the two of them being lovey dovey while me and Sehun are just walking behind them.

''Ommo, its true, is really Sehun oppa! but who is the girl beside him?'' I hear girls squealing Sehun's name on our way walking up the hill.

''A friend, maybe..I don't think she is Sehun's girlfriend, well, look at her, she looks plain'' she say to her friend, and I can feel the girls glaring at me.

They are right, I'm just his friend, Yes, I am just a plain girl, you got a problem with that? its just a small matter, those comments are considered okay, compared to those I recieved last time. As we reach the school gate, juniors are all gathering infront of there, and its obvious they are waiting for Sehun.

''Your fans are here..'' I said to him.

''Yea..'' he answered.

''I'll see you later in class alright?'' I told him the same thing like yesterday, and so I walk with Chaerin and Minhyuk into school.

Sehun's POV

''Oppa, is it true you got 100 for your math paper?'' one girl asked me when I sign her notebook. What? 100 for math? haha..I wish, its impossible for us to know our scores, since we just took the paper yesterday, but I can't just lie to her saying Yeah, I'm smart aren't I?  so I say ''No..the results are not out yet..''.

After giving some autographs and taking some pictures, I finally get to enter the school, I walk along the hallway passing by other classes, but I stop when I saw _____________ talking with another guy, infront of her locker.

Why do they look so close? Who is he? I'm sure he is in our year, but why didn't I see him before? How come __________ never mention anything about this guy? There are smiling..what are they talking about? I saw the guy rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly when he talk to ___________, is he asking her out?? I can feel the anger in me.

''I'm seriously jealous of ___________, she already have Minhyuk and Sehun as her close friend, and now she even have Joongki, they really look good don't they?'' I heard my two schoolmates gossiping infront of me.

They look good together?? No..I think I look better with her! My heart feel heavy when I heard them talking about her, and the guy, Joongki. I can't control and decided to ask, ''Who is he?''I said to one of the girl.

''Ommo, Sehun-shi!'' she said with her eyes wide open.

''Yo..you mean Joongki??'' she stuttered, and I nodded and say ''Yea..how come I never see him around before?''I asked.

''Oh, thats because, you are busy with your schedule, Sehun-shi, his name is Im Joongki, he came to our school few months ago and study in our class, 3-D, oh, and he is also a trainee, under JYPE'' she explained.

''Anyways, even though he is really good looking, but I still think you are the best! Sehun-shi..can you give me your autograph??'' her friend added.

''Sure..'' I said and return my gaze back at ___________ as I wait for the girl to take out her notebook, and our eyes met,her expression changes when she look at me, and after staring each other for 5 seconds, she return her sight back to Joongki and she smile again.

''Here..'' she said and give me her notebook.

''Ahh..ne'' I said and give her a sign, and after that I return back to my class, my mind is in a mess right now,she look sad when she look at me, but she looks happy when she's with him, her smile is so sweet, and what are they talking about for so long.

''Yah! Sehun-ah? whats bothering you??'' Minhyuk wave his hand infront of me.

''Huh? err..nothing..'' I said.

''Come on, dude, tell me..'' he said as he nudge me a little.

I sighed, ''Is ____________ close to the guy, Joongki?''I asked.

''Joongki?? erm...kinda..why?'' he asked.

''Just asking..'' I said and pretend to read something as I open up my textbook.

''You like her don't you???'' he asked. Great, not another one,if I tell him, he will go around and tell the whole school and __________ will know, I can't be this selfish, she have her own rights also, she can be with whoever she want, probably Joongki had already asked her to be his girlfriend.

''Yah,if you don't answer me..I'm gonna assume that you like _________'' Minhyuk said.

''No....I mean..I..don't..'' I said it, I can't believe I said it, how can I sat that I don't like her???I like her, no no, I mean I love her!.

''_________-ah, I heard Joongki ask you out, did you agree??huh??'' Chaerin pull _________ with her to her seat, right when ________step into the class.

So its true, he asked her out. I look at her, waiting for her to answer Chaerin.

''Yeah, he ask me to hang out tomorrow, after school..''she answered.

''So, did you agree???'' Chaerin asked impatiently.

She look at my direction, and says, ''I...I didn't..''she said and give Chaerin a smile.

''Yah!Wae?'' Chaerin asked her. Yes, why __________? why didn't you agree?I feel happy when I listen to her answer, but, how can she not agree?

''I..just don't feel like going..thats all..'' she said.