Please Don't

Because of you...Oh Sehun

Sobz.T T...typing this out while listening to K.Will's Please Don't, been listening to it for like 20741064297165 times, and I think this song should be play when you read this chap, lol, not sure whether it helps or not...lolol

Your POV

''There'' I pointed at Namsan Tower.

''Namsan Tower?do you wanna go on the cable car again?'' Sehun said as he smirked.

Oh my god, not that stupid cable car...he remembered.

''No! I am not gonna go on that thing again, we are going to Namsan Park..!'' I said.

I still remember that day,it was a school trip, the day where Sehun hold my hand for the very first time, the day where we go all kiddy when we visit the Teddy Bear Museum, the day where we laid down on the ground covered with autumn leaves, the day where my heart beat goes like crazy, and it is all because of him, Oh Sehun.

We walk our way up to the hill with the ground covered with autumn leaves.I miss this place, image of us laughing like silly kids, doing silly acts were all over the places, but there was a long time ago, thinking of it, my heart feel heavy again.

''Oh, I forgot about lunch..'' I said, as we reach the park.

''Lets go, there..'' I pointed at the food cart, and pull Sehun.

''You go grab a seat, there, at the bench, I'll go get the food..'' he said.

''Ne!''I said, and walk to the bench, put down my bag at the sideand sit on it. Its nice here, autumn leaves everywhere, since its wednesday, there are less people around.

''Here, corndogs and kimbab'' he said passing me the food and drinks and sit beside me.

''Mmm..masisseo..'' I said with my mouth full, after taking a bite of the corndog.

''Aish, look at you..'' he said.

''Huh?''I look at him, and he already have his thumb on my lip already, wiping off the mustard sauce.

Please, stop..Sehun, I can't let you go if you are treating me like this.

We finished our food, ''Why do you want to come here ___________-ah?''he asked leaning back with his hands clasping his head, staring up at the trees with red autumn leaves. I don't know why I want to come here at the first place, my heart just told me to.

''Its nice here, isn't it, peaceful, quiet, fresh air, and the beautiful red leaves covering the ground'' I said.

''Yeah..haha, there..'' he chuckled and point to the opposite.

''What?'' I asked.

''There is exactly where Minhyuk was lying down laughing as hard as he could..'' he said and grinned.I giggled, as Minhyuk's childish image appear infront of me.

Sehun got up from his seat and fix his glasses looking at me.

''Don't tell me, you want to sit here for the entire day..'' he asked.

''Mm..hmm..'' I nodded.

''Seriously? all you wanted to do sit here..'' he repeated.

''Yes, Oh Sehun!'' I said.

''Hmm, arasso, but I might ended up falling asleep you know..'' he said and landed his beside me again.

''I don't mind..'' I said. As long, as I get to spend time with you.. He then placed his head on my shoulder, holding on to my arm, and adjust his head several time.

''Aish, __________-ah, you should eat more, you are too skinny..its not nice to sleep on..'' he complained as he poke my shoulder.

''Can I rest on your lap?'' he asked, and I nodded. He adjust his position and placed his head on my lap, and doze off. I examined his features from my view, his soft brown hair, goes well with the dark grey beanie I bought for him. My hand was about to touch his face, but I hold back, I shouldn't do this, I told myself.

Its already 4.36pm on my watch and he is probably sound asleep by now, there are more people, well couples passing by.

''Ommo, they are so cute..'', ''What a sweet couple..'', compliments like that were said to us and I blushed hearing them, how I wish they will said it to us, when they know that the guy sleeping on my lap is an idol. I bet they won't say the same thing anymore.

I opened my bag,trying to take out my water bottle, but then I saw my notebook, and decided to write something in it, since there isn't anything to do, but before I take it out, I peep at Sehun, making sure that he is asleep..

September 26th, 2012

- Last day of exam, I thought I won't get to see him today, but he actually came.......................................

..................................................................... I was packing my stuff, and suddenly Joongki caught me lying to him about going out with Chaerin, and I had to make an excuse, but I didn't have a chance to answered him, as he just pull me away from my desk, but someone stop us, and its Sehun, he ended up telling Joongki that, I will be going out with him today, and pull me away from Joongki. I followed him and didn't even bother looking back at Joongki,I was having my eyes looking at his back, the tall figure before me, staring at his hand in mine, and not knowing why, I cried, why is he doing this to me, really why? why must he always be the first person to appear when I face some problem, why? Why can't I just forget about you? why??...............
...................................................................................................................................... and here we are, in Namsan Park, breathing in fresh air, him resting on my lap, I couldn't help but smile the entire time, how I wish the time could stop right now...

I ended the page, and my heart start to feel heavy again, hmm..I got one last page left..I guess its destined for me to end this notebook.

The last page

- It had been about a year since I started writing, err.. not a year, but 397 days to be exact,I couldn't believe that I actually note down everything, every single day until now, well maybe because of the person that I am writing about is...very important to me..I'm stupid aren't I?

He is the one that make my heart beat at the fastest rate, blush, cry, laugh, giggle, and I think he will always be that only one...

Everthing he did, every single word he said, are all noted down in here, including my feelings for him....and I must say that everything is because of you...Oh Sehun

I wrote everything down, and tears start flowing down, its okay ___________, just cry for the very last time, and everything will go back as normal, I told myself and wipe of the tears, took a deep breath and closed the notebook for the very last time and put it in my bag.