You are the one..

Because of you...Oh Sehun

Sehun's POV

We were walking to school, but then she asked me to give her the books I'm holding saying that I'll need to do something with my hands later. I don't get it. Right then a junior walk to me asking me for my autograph, and of course I did. I sign on her notebook and notice that __________ have already entered the school with Minhyuk.

''Oppa, can you sign mine too?'' another girl asked. I smile and nodded.

''Oppa, you are so handsome!!, we were waiting for you, and now you are here!'' another girl said excitingly.

''Oppa, you are my favourite in EXO! '' her friends added. I tried my best to give out my autograph as fast as I could.

''Erm, may I know what time is it now?'' I asked.

''Its 8.20 oppa..'' the girl said.

''OMG!! he asked me about the time!!'' she whisper excitingly to her friend but still I can hear it.

''I need to go in now, my paper starts at 9, and I need to do some quick revision..'' I said.

''Oh, oppa!! you should go now..good luck!! Sehun oppa! Hwaiting!!'' the girls cheered for me and I smile and nodded slightly before I walk into the school.

''Yah! Since when you got my sleeping virus huh??Stop yawning will you?'' the first sentence I heard from Minhyuk, when I enter the class.

''Sehun-ah..you are here..'' our classmates said.

''Yea..'' I answered and go to my seat.

''I can't control..''________ said while she yawn. Ughh..its my faullt.

''Hah! I know what will wake you up!'' Minhyuk said.

''What?'' she asked as she rub her eyes.

''This!'' Minhyuk said and flicked her forehead hard!

''Ouch!!Yah!!''she yelled back at him and rub her forehead.

''___________-ah, kwenchana??'' I asked as I look at her forehead.

''Aish, Minhyuk! how can you flick her forehead?'' I asked, while I help her.

''What? I thought it will work..and it did right?'' he said thinking that he did nothing wrong.

''Even though it did..my forehead hurts like crazy!!!'' she said and pouted, and I can see that she is about to cry, of course..damn you Minhyuk!.

''You know what! Because of what you did, I'm not gonna give you the Tomyum paste that Sehun bought for you! right Sehun?'' she said pass me Minhyuk's paper bag.

''Yah!'' he yelled at her.

''What?'' she said and stick out her toungue.

Its pretty cute to see them bickering.I shook my head looking at them, and ended up giving Minhyuk his gift hope to end this whole thing.

''Sehun-ah..'' she whined when she saw me give Minhyuk the paper bag and this time is Minhyuk's turn to stick out his toungue to her.

''Thanks bro! Ooo, tomyum past and some snacks!!By the way how was you trip??'' he asked as he took his seat infront of _________, since the tables are arranged for the exam, while my table is beside hers.

''Fun..'' I answered.

''Did you cry when EXO-M won??'' __________ asked eagerly, and the red mark on her forehead is still clearly visible.

''Er..no..'' I stuttered, well I actually did, a little, eyes just got a bit teary thats all.

''You did right?'' she said, and giggle a little.

''Thats cute ..Sehun..'' she mumbled and took out her math revision book. Shoot! math paper in 30 minutes.

''Morning everyone..'' said Mr Lee as enter the class. He scanned the class,

''Sehun-SHI, you are here..glad that you are taking your exam, have you finish doing your revision?'' he asked.I didn't reply and just smile. How can I finish my revision? Mr Lee..I have a tight schedule alright.

''Okay, your paper is going to start in 30 minutes, I want all of you to go back to your respective place and do your own studying..'' he said.

''Can we study in a group?Please..'' Ara asked and the class agreed too.

''Alright, only in a small group and no chit-chatting!'' he said, and after hearing the sentence, Minhyuk turn around his chair to face __________, and of course she is still glaring at him. I move my chair to her table as well.

''Did you manage to finish all the questions?'' she whisper to me. I give her a smile and nodded.

''Good!'' she said and give me a thumb up.

''Yah..what are you talking about..I can't hear..' Minhyuk said. Of course, he can't we were whispering very softly,

''Minhyuk-shi..'' Mr Lee said his name seriously.

''Oops..sorry..'' he said softly and retun back to us.

''________-ah, help me with this question..'' he asked her.

''Never..'' she hissed and continue doing her revision.

''Please..'' he beg and even pouted.

''Andwaeyo!'' she insisted.

''Aish..I'm gonna ask someone else..'' he said and shifted his chair to Chaerin.

''Chaerin-ah, can you help me with this question?'' he ask shyly. Woah, first time seeing Minhyuk like this.

''Sure..'' she answered, and I can see clearly that he is blushing.

''They are cute aren't they??'' _________ said.

''You mean..the two?''I asked with my eyes widely open, although it won't be as wide as Kyungsoo hyung's.

''Mm-hmm..'' she said.

''Since when?'' I asked.

''Hmm..about a month ago, they seem to be hanging out a lot lately..but not sure when are they going to make it official..'' she explained as she placed her head on her palm looking at the sweet couple.

8.55am

''Okay, class keep your books and put your bags behind, I'm gonna give the paper now..'' said Mr Lee as he make sure that everyone is in the class.

''Sehun-ah! Hwaiting! Hunnie, says hwaiting too!'' she said with a bright smile.

''Ne, __________hwaiting!''.

''Students, you may start now, the test will end at 11.00am..'' Mr Lee said and everyone start to fill the front page before they proceed.I am really nervous of course, all I could do is having a last minute revision. I can do this!I start with the first question and proceed to the other, and a while later..Hmm..2 more questions and I'm done..I told myself and look at the wall clock, and its only 10.25am, woah..I can't believe I can do as quick as this, good..then I'll have time to check. I did the final and the clock only shows 10.40am.

Hmm..I placed my arms on the table and placed my head on it looking to the right where _________is sitting. She have a serious face on, solving the questions, but her flawless features are still there. She's so pretty..and I have to say that she is the first girl that makes my heart feel this way.

''Time's up..student at the back please pass the papers from the back..'' Mr Lee said and start collecting papers.