Dorm

Because of you...Oh Sehun

''Sehun-ah..where are we going?'' I asked, as we walk to the subway station. He didn't answer me but only show me a smile.We flashed our cards and enter the subway.Where are we going?

''_________-ah'' he said.

''Hmm?'' I lift up my head and look at him.

''Give me your phone..'' he asked and I give it to him. He hold my phone near his face, hoping that I don't see what is he doing with my phone. I saw him scrolling, and press on something, and placed it near his ear. Is he calling someone? His manager?.

''Ahjumma..'' he said. Ahjumma? Is he calling my mom??. I blinked my eyes slowly as I look at him.

''Ne..'' he answered.He laughed a little. What are they saying?

''Ne..Can I borrow _______?'' he asked. What?? Borrow me?? am I a thing?. He giggle again.

''Ne..I'll bring her back by 8..'' he said.

''Ne..ahjumma, anyeong..'' he said and hang up.

''Was that my mom??'' I asked.

''Mm-hmm..'' he nodded and pull me out from the subway in Apgujeong station.Where are we going??

Sehun's POV

I press on contact and scroll down the page, and I saw 'Omma'. I press on it and put it near my ear. She have her eyes looking at me the whole time, my heart literally melted when she blink her eyes slowly.

''Ahjumma?'' I said.

''..Sehun??'' ________'s mom said.

''Ne..'' I answered.

''Aigoo, Sehun-ah..how are you??'' she asked.

''I'm fine..ahjumma..'' I said.

''Good..I haven't see you for like ages, your mom also complain about it to me you know..but we can't blame you, you have a tight schedule right?'' she said.

''Ne..''I answered.

''Oh, wait..you are using __________'s phone, is she with you?'' she asked.

''Ne..Can I borrow ________?'' I asked.

''Sure..you need help for your exam right?'' she asked. Woah, can she read my mind?

''Ne..'' I said.

''But..make sure she come back by 8..'' she asked.

''Ne..I'll bring her back by 8..'' I said.

''Alright then, do come join us for dinner one day yah..'' she said.

''Ne..ahjumma, anyeong..''I said, and hang up the phone.

''Was that my mom??''she asked.

''Mm-hmm..''I nodded, and pull her out when we reach Apgujeong station.

''Yah!!Sehun-ah..where are we going??'' she whined.

''...and what do you mean borrow me?? huh??''she asked, as I hold her hand tightly. Its is the first time that I actually hold her hand, its nice..her hand is really soft.

We were about to take the bus, but she stop her pace. ''I'm not going with you unless, you tell me where are we going..''she said and pounted.

I exhaled, and ''I need you to help me to revise for tomorrows exam, and I even asked your mom's permission, so that is my meaning of 'borrow', and I'll send you back home by 8..arasso??''I explained, she stare at me for a while and nodded.

We got off from Cheong-dam elementary school bus-stop, which is near SM building, and I took out my phone to call my manager hyung. ''Hyung, I'm a the bus stop already..where are you?''I asked.

''Okay, I'll reach in 2 minutes..'' he said.

''Ne..''I hang up.

''Now what??''she asked.

''Wait for my manager to fetch us..''I said.

''Fetch us to where??''she asked as she play with Hunnie.

''To our dorm..'' I said.

''D..Dorm??'' she stuttered.

''Yup..'' I said.

''Why??'' she asked.

''Because..my books are all in the dorm, how do you expect me to study without them..'' I explained.

''My manager is here..'' I said and pull her into the van.

''Anyeonghaseyo..'' she greeted.

''Oh, anyeong..you are _________ right?''my manager asked.

''Ne..''she answered.

''So, where are we going? Sehun..'' he asked.

''Back to the dorm...'' I said.She didn't speak on our way back to the dorm. Why? She doesn't like being with me?.

''I'll need to go for a meeting, the boys are in..'' my manager said before he drop us.

''Arasso..'' I said.

''Kamsahamnida, manager oppa..'' she said.She have her eyes looking at the building with open.

''Let's go..'' I said and we walk in to the elevator.

''You alright??'' I asked.

'Your manager said, the boys are in..you mean your group members??'' she asked.

''Mm-hmm..'' I nodded.She exhaled hard, maybe because she haven't really meet them personally yet, or maybe she have someone she like among my hyungs..really? Thinking of it, my heart felt heavy, and couldn't stop thinking, who make her feel this nervous..suho hyung?chanyeol hyung? Baekhyun hyung?Kyungsoo hyung or maybe Jongin hyung.

As we step out from the elevator, _________follow closely behind me.

~Ding-dong~, I pressed the doorbell.

''Yah, maknae you are back..'' Chanyeol said as he open the door.

''Anyeonghasseyo..'' she greeted. Chanyeol hyung was taken a step back.

''You..you..brought a girl?'' he asked.

''Hyung, this is ___________'' I said.

''Ohh, I see, I see..'' he said with a evil grinned. Whats with that face? Did Jongin told them something? They better don't make fun of me or else.

''____________-ah, is that you??''Jongin said as he run out from his room, pulling __________ with him.

''Jongin oppa..'' she called out, and Jongin give her a hug, what is he doing?I didn't even get a chance to hug her, not even once.

''O..oppa..I can't...breath..'' she struggle to free herself from the hug.

''Oops..sorry, what brings you here??'' he asked.

''Sehun said he need help for the papers we are taking tomorrow..'' she said and look at me.

''Ooo..really?''Jongin hyung said with a smirk.Urghh..what's his problem? I seriously need help okay, and also..this is the chance where I can spend time alone with her.