Rain

Because of you...Oh Sehun

Your POV

My heart literally stop when I heard his manager told him to go back, it's time for me to let go. I make sure that I have bright smile on and send him off, making sure that I won't shed a tear until he walk off. I wave goodbye to him and watch him walking to the entrance, and immediately after that, tears are flowing down, I couldn't control it and turn around with my back facing his direction. I sat at the bench for a little while more, trying to calm myself down, and I did, the sky turns grey and its gonna rain soon.. which I think that this weather is exactly what I am feeling right now. I packed my stuff and decided to go back before it starts to rain.

"You're back __________-ah.." my mom said.

"Sorry omma, I forgot to inform you that I wa.." I couldn't finish my sentence as she cut me off.

"You were with Sehun right? at Namsan Park?" she said.

"How did you know?"I asked.

"Sehun messaged me.."she said.

"Oh.."I said, and put my bag in my room and help my mom to prepare dinner.

"Alright we are done..we'll just wait for 20 minutes for the stew to thicken.."my mom said and I nodded and walk to the living room sitting on the couch. Hmm, what should I do know? I thought for a second and grab the remote control and start flipping the channels, and I stop when I saw Pororo, Jongin oppa still watch this. I remember him telling me not to mention about it to anyone, but he ended up telling about it himself, he told me that he watch this to release stress, does it really work? I thought and actually watch it, and giggle at some part.

''________-ah, are you still a kid huh?'' my mom teased me.

''What? Can't your baby girl watch this?'' I replied her.

''Arasso..dinner is ready..'' my mom said.

After having dinner, I took a warm shower, which is really nice for a weather like this, the rain got heavier. After drying my hair, I put my hoodie on, trying to warm myself, I flopped to my bed, and saw my bag on the chair.

I think I should keep the book in the box with the other merchandise I got from him. I got up from my bed and ed my bag. Hmm..where is it? I put it in here right? I panicked and start taking out everything in my bag, flipping my revision books..where is it?? I questioned again and look around my room, my study table, on my bed, everywhere, but there is no sign of it.

I run out from my room, looking at my mom who is watching the TV, ''Omma, have you seen my notebook?the one in light blue..'' asked.

''I'm afraid not, sweetie..'' she said.

''Where is it???''I said softly.

''What is it sweetie??'' my mom asked.

''Its nothing omma..'' I answered and went back to my room, going through my bag again, and I stop,I must have left it in the park..what if someone reads it? they can't! They will know my feelings for him, every single stuff about him, and everything in the notebook will end up spreading around, and Sehun's image as an idol will be ruin, andwae, andwae.. I immediately look at my wall clock which shows 7.57pm, I left the park at 6, and someone must have took it, or maybe they found it and hand it to the security guard..yea..they might be..I keep telling myself that,without thinking much, I just grab a jacket and run out from my room again.

''Omma, I'm going out..'' I said and put on my shoes, and simbly grab an umbrella.

''But, its raining heavily..'' my mom said in a worried tone peeping outside.

''I seriously need to go out omma..'' I said and just run out from my house.

Sehun's POV

''________.._____ l..like...me?'' I asked.

''Yes,Oh Sehun!, she like like you!!no..I mean she love you as much as you love her!!'' Jongin hyung said.I read everything, well, not everything, it will take forever if I did, Jongin hyung just show me the part where I should read, a smile immediately appear on my face. She like me! She really really really like me!

''Maknae, stop smiling like that, you look like a pabo..'' my hyung teased me.''I want to!''I grinned.

''Aren't you suppose to do something now??'' my hyung asked.Yeah, I should.

''Thank you soooooooo much hyung..I'm gonna call her now!!'' I beamed as I give him a hug and skip to the living room where I leave my manager hyung's phone.

Everyone in the living room, have their eyes staring at me,I scroll down the phone, and press on her name and lift it to my ear. Wait, what am I gonna tell her? ..should I just say..I like you? I love you? Will you be mine??those sentence popped in my head, but I couldn't stop smiling.

Finally she pick up her phone, I was about to call her name, but I didn't when I heard that the person is Mrs Moon,

''Sehun-ah..''she called.

''Oh, ne..ahjumma..may I speak to _____________?'' I asked.

''_________ went out about an hour ago, and that girl forgot to bring her phone with her..'' Mrs Moon answered my questioned worriedly.

''__________? went out? in this weather??'' I asked, even the members were shocked with what they hear.

''Yes...I thought she was with you..but I guess not..'' she said.

''No..ahjumma, did she mention anything before she left?'' I asked.

''Er..yeah..she was talking about this light blue notebook thing...'' Mrs Moon said.No! She must have gone to Namsan Park to search for it.

''I think I know where she is ahjumma, I'll call her when I found her okay?'' I said in a hurry.

''Arasso Sehun..thank you..'' Mrs Moon said and end the call. I immediately run to my room, and grab a jacket and an umbrella with me.

''Did something happen to ___________-ah??'' my hyungs asked and I nodded and I put on my shoes.

''Where are you going??Its raining like cats and dogs out there''Jongin hyung asked.

''I need to go search for her!'' I said and run out from my dorm, not even caring about hiding my face.

 

Hello..ok, there are probably 2 more chapters left till thic fic finish, and I'll upload both of it later,I'm not sure what time is 'later', but it will be today.. I promise!! need to go now..cause I have class..sobs..