I want to tell you first...

Because of you...Oh Sehun

August 27th, 2011, Sunday 4.28pm
 

I received a call from him asking me to meet him at the park we used to hang out.

"Omma, I'm going out for a while.." I said before I put on my shoes.

"Ne.." she answered and continue with her chores.

I walk my way to the park which is only a few minutes walking distances away from my house. I took a seat on the bench, looking around.

"Boo!" he said as he jumps in front of me.

"Yah! you scared me!" I said and hit his chest, which is clearly showed as he is wearing a white wife-beater, and a checkered-box shirt.

"I have something really important to tell you.." he said. What is it? Is it about us? Please don't make me wait any longer.

"Wait, we still need to wait for another person first before I tell you about it," he said. Great, is he going to introduce his girlfriend to me? please no...I have my fingers crossed.

"There he is.." he said pointing at the direction behind me. He? I questioned and I felt a sense of relieve.

I turn around and I saw Jongin oppa. What is he doing here?

"Anyeong!" he greeted us.

"Anyeong oppa!" I greeted him as well. He then took the seat beside me, and now I'm in between both of them.

"So, can you tell me now?" I asked.

"Okay...Jongin Hyung and I will get to debut very soon!" he said with a big grinned on his face. He is obviously happy but I wasn't feeling the same I didn't feel the same though.

"Oh..that's great! Congratulations to both of you!! So, both if you will be in the same group huh?" I asked.

"Yup! along with 10 other hyungs..'' the one on the left answered me.

''So..there will be 12 of you?? Woah..'' I said.

''Mm-hmm..thats the only thing we know so far.,'' he said. He is going to debut soon, which means, I won't get to see him that often, he will be famous while I'll be the average teenager.

''Have both of you tell your parents about it? I'm sure ahjumma and ahjussi will be super happy about it..'' I said and nudge both of them.

''I did, but this kid here wants to tell you first before he tells his parents..''Jongin said. Really, Sehun? Why do you always make me feel like I am so important to you?

Sehun didn't say anything.

''Hmm..so, you guys will be extremely busy right? Which means no time for school..'' I said while looking at my lap, well even before this, they seldom attend school, not that they are lazy, but they are busy with their training.

''Yeah, anyways I'm gonna graduate in Feb, while this kid here still got a year to go ahead with you'' said Jongin.

Sehun didn't say anything but patted my head and give me an assuring smile, which I think he wants to tell me that he will still go to school no matter how busy he is, and I smile back in return, then I took out my phone and pull them closer to me.

''What is it?''Jongin asked.

''You see..since both of you are going to debut soon, which means you guys will be famous one day, and so before that, I need to keep a picture with you guys to myself, and also autographs!'' I said and reach out my arm to take a picture with them.

''1,2, 3! Kimchi!'' the three of us say in unison.

''Now, I want autographs!'' I said and took out my mini notebook.

''But, we don't know how..'' both of them said.

''Then, you should practice! Show me a few, and I will choose it for you!'' I said.

''Arasso..'' Jongin oppa answered and did 3 different signature.

''Which one do you like?'' he asked.

''Erm..the second one! It clearly shows Jongin..and that is very important you know! Fans will recognize it immediately'' I said.

Jongin nodded, ''No 2, it is!'' he said.

''Now, your turn Sehun..''I said and pass the notebook to him. He did one, and it was just a scribble of his name.

''Yah! Can you be serious..?'' I said and pouted.

''I really don't know _____-ah..'' he whined.

''Come here..add eyes above the letter 'e'..'' I said, I was actually teasing him not expecting him to agree, but ''Okay! I will use this one from now on..'' he said with a big smile and resign my notebook.

''J-jinjja..I was just joke-?'' I questioned.

''Mm-hmm...I like it!'' he said. Sehun, why must you do this to me, stop making me feel like an idiot, please.

I thought for a while, and suddenly something pops out in my mind.

''Oh!! I get to ship you guys..yay!'' I cheered.

''Yah! are you crazy?'' Kai whacked my head.

''What! I'm gonna ship you guys, hmm..Sehun, Jongin, SeJong? Jonghun? Jonghun sounds nice..'' I mumbled.

Right then, Jongin oppa received a call, ''Yah! maknae, let's go, Luhan hyung asked us to go back..''Jongin said.

Luhan? I heard of him before from Sehun a lot, that guy is from Beijing, China, he is Sehun's room-mate, and most probably they will be in the same group in the future as well.

''I'm not gonna ship you guys together, Imma gonna ship Sehan! or Luhun? or ah!! Hunhan!'' I said kiddingly, I love to ship idols though, I ship eunhae, wonkyun, 2min, etc.

''You guys should get going..'' I said and stand up from my seat.

''_____-ah, we will try to meet up one day alright?''Jongin patted my head.

''Ne..'' I said.

''_____-ah..'' he called my name and look at me in the eyes.

''I know..I know, you are gonna ask me to help mark down your homework and notes right? Don't worry..I'll help you..'' I said and reached for his hair to ruffle it, but then he stops me, by holding on to my wrist, it was a tight grip, his face got tense up and he looks pretty scary right at that moment, but then he loosens up, and give me his signature eye smile.

''Komawo..'' he said and went off with Jongin oppa.

I look at the both of them walking away from the park to the bus stop, and when I was about to take a step away from the bench, I hear my name, ''_____-ah..saranghae!!''Sehun yelled out and wave goodbye to me.

Nado saranghea..Sehun-ah, I wave goodbye to him, and I couldn't help to control my feelings, and a tear starts falling down from the end of my eye, he always say it to me, well maybe to other girls as well, but I know that he is saying that he loves me as a friend.

I took out my phone and look at the picture we took earlier. I will remember today, Sehun, the day where you and Jongin oppa, told me that you will get a chance to debut, and starting from now, I will note down, every single thing about you...Sehun.