Two Weeks left

Falling For My Brother's Best Friend hiatus

A week had passed by and it was already nearing the day until we go back to the US. I had tried to spend as much time as I could with Hoya oppa, but Infinite had gotten much busier. They were preparing for their next album. I knew it was going to be hard dating an idol, but I have to endure it for the sake of our relationship. 

From: Hoya<3 

Let's watch a movie tonight.

I read a text message that I recieved from Hoya oppa.

To: Hoya

Are you sure you won't be staying late? 

I texted him back. 

From: Hoya<3 

Yeah now worries we're getting out soon. 

I closed my phone and went to prepare for our date. I had a feeling he was staying late, but there was tiny hope he was going to make it. "Going somewhere?" Miyoung asked. 

"Yeah Hoya oppa is taking me to the movies." I told her. 

"L oppa just texted me that they're not getting out until midnight." She told me. I checked to see if I had gotten a message from Hoya oppa but there was none. 

"I didn't recieve any message from oppa..." I trailed off.

"Their manager must have taken their phones away." She said while going to change. "Let's have a girls day!" She yelled from the room.

"Alright let's do it!" I said trying to sound happy. But inside I didn't want to do anything. The first thing we did was go shopping. I was in need of some winter cloths since it's going to be really cold when we go back. We bought tons of things such as sweatpants, long sleeves, hats, jackets, scarves, mittens, and even snow boots. The next thing we did was go out to eat. I'm surprised we still have lots of money left to use for food! 

We bought enough food for it to be able to fill the whole table plus a table beside us. Surprisingly we ate the whole thing within an hour. After eating we walked to the park and just sat down. "I can't believe we're leaving soon. We only have two weeks left here in Korea and to spend time with the guys. Do we really have to leave?" Miyoung asked.

I nodded my head, "We've missed a week of school. We have to go back, there will be times when we come to visit them or they come to visit us." She nodded her head sadly. "Let's head back to the dorm, the guys are probably back." I told her. By the time we got home it was already 12:30. 

I walked into our room with Miyoung following behind. I the light and saw a shirtless man sleeping there. "Ahhhhh!!!" I yelled scared. The man woke up startled. 

"Why are you sleeping here L oppa?" Miyoung asked. 

"Me and Eunjinnie are switching rooms. Eunjinnie you're going to sleep with hyung. Now I'm going back to sleep." He said. Miyoung and I looked at each other with our eyes widened. 

"This is definitely not good!" I said. 

"You should be happy they did this. You get to spend more time with Hoya oppa. Now go to your room, I want to sleep." She said pushing me out of the door.

I slowly walked to my new room. Carefully I opened the door trying to not make a sound, but there was a loud screetch. I turned the light on and saw Hoya sitting on the chair. He looked up at me with sad eyes. "Eunjinnie I'm so sorry..." He whispered.

I walked over to him, "Oppa it's alright. I figured you weren't going to make it that's why Miyoung brought me out."

"But I feel so bad for telling you I was going to make it for sure, but ended up failing to follow through on what I said."

I shook my head and said, "It's really fine oppa there's always another time. Let's go to bed now, I'm tired from walking around and you must be tired from practicing." We both laid down on the bed and I moved closer to the edge of the bed. Hoya pulled me closer to him and hugged me from behind. I turned to face him and he was fast asleep. I felt his breath on me and smiled. I kissed him on the cheek and went to sleep.

The next morning I woke up and Hoya was gone. After doing my daily routine I walked out to see everyone eating. "Noona we're going to Lotte World!" Exclaimed Sungjong.  

"Really? That's great for you guys." I said trying to sound happy for them. 

"No I mean we plus you and Miyoung are going to Lotte World." Woohyun said.

I got excited and shouted. I can't wait for today! I get to spend time with the guys and Miyoung. We get to play today! Yay! 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short update, I'm kinda having writer's block right now. I'll try to update soon!