Welcome to South Korea, Parents!

Falling For My Brother's Best Friend hiatus

"Why were you crying yesterday?" Sunggyu asked once I woke up. 

"Huh? What are you talking about?" I asked confused. He must've noticed my puffy eyes from the previous night. "I was crying because I had remembered what happened and why my eyes are becoming like this."

"Well who was it?" He asked curious.

"It was the girl LJoe cheated on me with Hana..." I trailed off. I noticed his eyes widen. "What is it oppa?"

"Is Hana's last name Choi?" I nodded my head not understanding why he was like this.

"I hate that girl!" He shouted then left my room. Does that mean he knows Hana? But how? Why exactly does he hate her? What's going on?!

Before I left my room I heard multiple shouts. "It was Hana?!"

"She was in the US?!"

"She knows LJoe?!" I walked out of my room to see what the commotion was. 

"Hey what's going on?" I asked everyone. 

"Are you positive it was Choi Hana?" Woohyun asked. I nodded my head. 

"Can someone please tell me what's going on?" I asked desperately. 

"Hana is Hoya's ex." Sungyeol said. I was shocked! Hoya and Hana use to date?! 

"Guys nice try." I said while laughing thinking it was a joke. I looked at everyone, but they weren't laughing along. 

"What exactly did Hana do to you?" Myungsoo asked. 

"Her car had hit me when I was crossing the street to go home. I saw her smirk then her car disappeared. The next thing I knew was someone brought me home. I couldn't exactly remember what had happened until I thought more about it yesterday which was why I had started crying. She ruined my life before and now she's ruining it again!" I shouted crying again. 

Hoya had come to comfort me by hugging me. It helped and I soon stopped crying. "When was the last time you saw Hana?" Sungjong asked. 

"When I came home after I bought LJoe an anniversary gift. Actually ask LJoe, I'm pretty sure he still has number and he keeps contact with her." I stated. Dongwoo pulled his phone out and dialed LJoe's number. 

"We need to talk to you, so stop by." Then he hung up the phone. Within 5 minutes LJoe arrived. 

"That was fast! What'd you do run?" I asked. 

"He lives right next door." Hoya said. I nodded my head.

"So did you guys find out?" LJoe asked.

Sunggyu nodded his head. "It was Hana's fault." His eyes widened.

"Choi Hana? The one you use to date?" He asked Hoya. 

"Yeah... Don't act so innocent Mr. Cheater." He retorted. 

LJoe scoffed, "Why am I even here? I don't need to be arguing about this." He started walking towards the door. 

"Stop both of you guys. You know the reason why you're here and it's not to argue about stupid things like that. If you don't want to be here then just leave. It's not about any of you guys. It's about Eunjinnie." Miyoung said. LJoe walked back to the living room and sat down. 

"I guess there's nothing we can really do about it. We'll have to play it out to see how goes." Woohyun said. 

"We're here!" Shouted my parents. I ran to hug the both of them. The familiar scent filled up my nose. 

"I'm so sorry to hear this shocking news honey." My mother said. My father nodded his head in agreement. 

"Does your wonderful son not get a hug from his parents especially if they haven't seen him for a while?" Myungsoo asked. They chuckled and walked over to him and gave him a hug. Just then my mother noticed LJoe sitting on the couch in between Hoya and Dongwoo.

"LJoe what are you doing here? Eunjinnie are you two back together?" She asked nudging my arm. I shook my head rapidly luckily Miyoung answered for me.

"Eunjinnie is going out with Hoya oppa." I nudged her arm and gave her a look for blurting that out. "What?" Miyoung asked pretending to play innocent.

"Which one of you is my son-in-law?" My mother asked.

"Omma! We're just dating!" I shouted. 

My father scanned through the room and pointed to Woohyun oppa. "It's you isn't it?" He asked. Woohyun oppa shook his head and my mother guessed this time.

"I can sense it! It's you isn't it?" She asked pointing right at Hoya oppa. He smiled giving it away. "Yeobo you must not know your own daughter!" She shouted while everyone in the room chuckled. "Tell me everything! I need to know every little detail."

"Alright omma, but that can wait. Am I going to be getting surgery?" I asked worriedly. My mother and father looked at each other with concern clearly shown in their eyes. They nodded their heads slowly. Hana clearly ruined my life for good...