It was just a horrible dream?

Falling For My Brother's Best Friend hiatus

Eunjin POV

Did I just hear what I think I heard? Please let this be a horrible dream. I can't be blind! I suddenly woke up and saw everyone staring down at me. "Oppa did you just say I'm becoming blind?" I asked. 

"What are you talking about Eunjinnie?" Myungsoo questioned. 

"Did someone have a bad dream?" Woohyun nudged me. 

I nodded my head, "I heard oppa say that I was becoming blind... That would honestly be the worst thing possible for me to hear once I woke up." That did not seem like a bad dream. What if everyone's just pretending that it was a bad dream using that as an excuse so they wouldn't have to tell me? I don't even know anymore. "So when am I able to leave?" 

"Right now." The doctor said as he walked in. Hoya ran to my side and started apologizing.

"I am so sorry! I texted Myungsoo and he told me about your fears, but I thought it would be fine to go on the roller coaster since I was with you. I am truly sorry. I'll do anything to make it up to you I promise." He held out his pinky waiting to lock it with mine. I stuck my tiny pinky out and locked it with his. 

After leaving the hospital we went back to the dorm. Something didn't feel right once we got back because no one had said a word. I couldn't handle the silence so I finally spoke. "Why's everyone so quiet? It's not like I'm blind." I said while starting to laugh. Still no one said a word. "I'm becoming blind aren't I?" Hoya pulled me into a hug.

"I'm sorry Eunjin-ah. We just found out when you were unconcious. Did you get hit by a car when you were in the US?" He asked worriedly. 

"W-what. N-no t-this can't be happening! There has to be a cure right?" I shook him. 

"Of course there's a cure. Myungsoo already told your parents and they should be flying here on the weekend. Everything is going to be just fine." He said hugging me once more. Suddenly everyone joined the group hug. 

"I love you all!" Woohyun said. 

"Okay time to break up this hug. Woohyun ruined it." Sunggyu stated. Everyone backed off. I was about to go to my room when I saw LJoe standing right in the doorway. 

"Eunjin-ah please tell me that's not true!" He shouted. 

"Yah how did you know where Infinite lives?" I shouted back. 

"Oh please we're friends. How could possibly not know? Plus we live right next door to them. I just wanted to visit them." He said. "But is it true? That you're becoming blind?"

"LJoe it's none of your business." I said then walked to my room only to be carried into the hallway. 

"Shouldn't we go help her?" Sungyeol asked.

"Don't worry they need to talk this out." Miyoung said. 

In the hallway... 

"I have a confession to make. I like you." LJoe said.

"I'm sorry, but I have someone else in mind." I said rudely.

"Why can't you just give me another chance? That was the stupidest decision I've ever made in my life! I want you back." He said trying to hug me. 

"Get off of me. It was your fault. I wouldn't take you back even if you were the last man on earth. Now if you excuse me I would like to get some sleep." I said while trying to go back inside the dorm. 

"At least answer this for me." He said. I waited for him to continue. "Are you really becoming blind?" 

I felt my eyes start to water. "Yes." I suddenly started remembering about the time I got hit by a car. I fell to the ground and just started crying. I completely forgot LJoe had been standing right there until he walked over and started comforting me. Although he was a jerk for cheating on me he's still the caring guy I once fell in love with. I heard the door open and I quickly wiped away the tears. I looked up to see who the person was and it was Hoya. 

"What happened? Eunjin-ah why are you on the floor?" He kept asking questions because none of them were being answered. 

"N-nothing oppa. C'mon let's go inside. LJoe oppa I'll talk to you later. Be careful going home." I walked away leaving Hoya behind.

Hoya POV

"Hey LJoe what happened? I know Eunjin-ah's the one to keep her feelings inside." I said.

"I'm not exactly sure why but she just dropped to the floor crying. Don't get anything wrong I was just comforting her." He said. I looked at him for a little more not sure whether what he said was true or not, but dropped the thought. 

"Alright well I should probably head back inside. Stop by anytime and I'll keep you up to date with her situation." He nodded his head and left. I walked back inside and noticed Eunjin wasn't there, but everyone else was. "So I walked out there and saw Eunjin-ah wiping her tears away." I told everyone. 

"That jerk! He's going to get it from me. No one makes my baby sister cry!" Myungsoo yelled. 

"Woah calm down there Myungsoo. Anyways I asked LJoe what had happened."

"And?" Woohyun asked.

"He said that he doesn't know why, but she just fell to the floor crying." 

"What? Guess I have to figure out why. I'll ask her in the morning." Sunggyu said.