Date for Two last part

Falling For My Brother's Best Friend hiatus

Myungsoo POV

"So where do you want to spend the day?" I asked Miyoung. She shrugged her shoulders.

"I thought you would have an idea. We can just walk around and shop," she responded. 

"Let's go buy some couple things, I've been waiting for you to come here to buy them. Took you long enough," I joked with her. She just laughed. We walked hand in hand to the store. 

Once arriving to the store Miyoung and I separated from each other. I went searching for necklaces that would suit the both of us. I found a necklace that was needed for two people. One that connected with each other. "This is absolutely perfect for us two," I spoke to myself. I paid for it and thought it would be better to give it to Miyoung tonight. I was finally asking her to be my girlfriend. 

I found Miyoung looking at couple t-shirts. "If you want it, get it it's on me." She looked at me weirdly. 

"Oppa I'm not going to let you pay for this! I've brought enough money for this trip, please let me pay for something." She said to me. By the way she looked, she looked a little mad that I was insisting on paying. 

"I'm sorry, I just wanted to be a good future boyfriend..." I trailed off avoiding her eyes. She turned my face toward hers. She smiled and kissed me on the cheek. Now I really can't wait until we're official, it's going to be amazing! After buying the couple things we walked to the park. Luckily I brought a blanket with me in case we got cold. 

I laid the blanket on the ground and laid down. Miyoung was still standing up so I patted the ground for her to join me. "I like this, spending alone time with that special one. Buying couple clothing and just hanging out. I hope we can do this a lot while you're here."

"Oppa, I hope so too! I really like spending time with you. But we have to watch out for Eunjinnie and Hoya-ssi. Something's definitely bound to happen sooner or later between the two."

I chuckled, "I actually think Hoya and Eunjin look good together. They're probably going to be going out next week!" Miyoung nodded her head in agreement.

"So in a few weeks there's going to be a party. All celebrities will be there. Will you like to go as my date?" I asked her hoping she would.

"I would love to!" She exclaimed. "I'm so glad you told me this now. Now I can go shopping for dresses. Wait what kind of party is it?" She questioned worriedly.

"It's a masquerade ball. Hoya hyung's probably going to ask Eunjin to be his date. Oh at the party I want you to meet my friends. They're from Teen Top. Have you heard of them before?" I asked her.

"Oh my gosh! I love Teen Top, they're my favorite band! I listen to them everyday!" Miyoung exclaimed. As if on cue her cell phone rang.

"I need a girl, I need a girl, I need a girl
Neon jeongmal yeppeugo areum dawo
I need a girl, I need a girl, I need a girl (That’s right)
Girlfriend, friend, friend, friend"

 

(Girlfriend by Teen Top)

 

I heard the girl talk on the phone.

"Miyoung-ah where are you?" It was Eunjinnie asking where we were.

"Me and oppa are still hanging out. How's it going with Hoya-ssi?"

"Don't tell oppa, but he kissed me! Everything's turning out amazing. I think this will be the best vacation ever! We definitely have to come visit again!"

Miyoung looked at me and I got up and went to lay under a tree while they talked privately. Sooner or later I'm going to find out.  Miyoung finally ended the call and she walked over to where I was holding the blanket. "She really likes him," she told me.

"I know, she's told me about her previous relationship. She deserves him and he deserves her as well." I responded.

 

Night time...

I brought Miyoung to a fancy restaurant. "I'm going to blindfold you alright? I'll guide you, so don't worry about tripping. I'll will never let anything happen to you," I said casually. We walked slowly to our table. I had the guys help me set up the place after they hungout. I'm not exactly sure how great of a job they did it, but I hope it looks amazing. I took off the blindfold. "You can open your eyes now."

Her jaw dropped. Mine did too. I was speechless. They did an amazing job! "Oppa, how did you have time to do this?" she asked confused.

"Actually the guys did it for me, but it looks amazing." She looked at me tearing. Miyoung looked back at the table. I quietly walked up behind her and put the necklace around her neck. "Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked turning her around.

"Of course oppa. I've been waiting forever for you to ask me to be your girlfriend! This is absolutely beautiful thank you so much oppa," She kept thanking me.

We talked and ate for a couple hours. Around 9 we finally left back to the dorm. "Oppa today was the best! Thank you for today, I really enjoyed it," she said smiling at me.

"I really enjoyed it too and the best part was when you agreed to be my girlfriend," I chuckled. I grabbed Miyoung's hand while holding hands.

We finally arrived at the dorm and Miyoung ran ahead of me. I heard her shouting even before I entered. "Me and L oppa are a couple!" I chuckled at her cuteness.

"Congrats man!" the guys chimed together.

"Hey thanks for helping me out. I really appreciate it," I thanked them.

Everything's falling into place. I'm glad you're in my life Miyoung.