It's You

Falling For My Brother's Best Friend hiatus

"Hana! Why are you doing this to me?" I asked her desperately struggling to free myself of the ropes. She smirked while watching me. Completely ignoring my question she left me. The guards left as well to guard the doors from the outside. I saw a little window that might have led to the next room, so I crawled over to it. 

"Miyoung!" I saw her slowly crawl over to the little window. "What happened to you?!" I asked worried trying not to yell in case the guards heard me. 

"T-that girl cut my leg. Who is she?" Miyoung asked. 

"S-she c-cut y-you?! If she did that to you, who knows what she could have done to my mother!" I quickly crawled over to the other window leading to my mother's room. 

"Omma! Over here!" 

"Eunjin-ah I can't go over there. Go back before you get caught." She said trying to make sure I was safe. 

"Don't worry the guys will definitely come for us. I just hope they come soon." I told the two when I got back into the chair. 

Hana walked back into my room with two guards. One of the guards was holding something wrapped up in a cloth. "Eunjin, how about we play Russian Roulette?" She asked me holding her hand out for the guard only to hand her........

 

 

 

 

A gun.

 

"Why exactly are you doing this to me? What have I done to you to make me hate you? Answer that first and I'll answer your question." I told her. 

"You really don't know? You must be stupid to not know. I really don't get how he loves you." She scoffed. It took me a second to register who the he she was talking about. It was LJoe. 

"You're doing this all because of LJoe oppa? You're crazy! I didn't do anything to you. This is between you and him not me." I told her angry at her actions. 

"Do you want to know what he said that day after he broke up with you? He said he only did that because of you! He never liked me and was just using me! You know how that makes me feel? 

Useless! 

Not wanted! 

He said I was a disgrace and that he loves you! Only you! Ever since that day I've been plotting on how to get you and everyone you love. I will make your life miserable. You will regret ever meeting LJoe oppa. In all you will regret ever being born. You have just met your worst nightmare." She said while smirking. 

"I don't understand what I've done to you. Yes he may have said that he still loves me, but breaking up with me was his choice. Using you was his choice. Don't you understand? All that was his choice! You can shoot me, but may I ask for a favor?" She looked at me to continue. 

"Please just let my parents and friend go. They had absolutely nothing to do with this. You can do whatever you want with me as long as you let them go. Leave my friends alone. Please." I begged. 

She took it into consideration. "I suppose. Guards let those two go. And her father. But we're keeping this one." She said while pointing to me. I saw the guards leave and go to the rooms beside mine. Hana pulled the trigger. 

"Eunjinnie!"

"Eunjin-ah!" Shouts were heard throughout the building from the mother and Miyoung. 

Hoya POV 

We quickly arrived to the abandoned building. There were cops surrounding the area. Myungsoo and I ran inside searching through the rooms. "Eunjin-ah! Where are you?!" I shouted, but couldn't find her. 

"Miyoung-ah are you here?!" Myungsoo yelled. 

"L oppa!" Miyoung yelled while limping towards him. 

"Where's Eunjin?" I asked still worried. I saw Eunjin's mother sitting on the floor crying while hugging her husband. He looked badly beat up and he was also crying. "Where's Eunjin?" I asked again. I looked at Miyoung and I could tell she had been crying as well. Still no answers I gave up. 

"Miyoung-ah why were you limping just now?" Myungsoo asked. 

"That girl cut my leg and she cut your mother's arm. She is one crazy person!" She said while still sobbing. 

"Where's Eunjinnie?" Myungsoo asked his parents.

"Honey, there's no way we can say this... Your sister... Eunjin... 

 

 

 

 

Is dead..." His mother trailed off. 

 

 

-------------------------------------------​-------------------------------------------​-------------------------------------------​--------------------------------

Sorry for not updating for a few days, I've been sick :(  also wow wicked short update, sorry if it's not that good. Hopefully I'll be able to update more since it's vacation. Anyways don't forget to leave comments and subscribe! Enjoy :D