Date plans

Falling For My Brother's Best Friend hiatus

"We should probably go inside now. The others are wondering where we went." I told Hoya. I stood up and was about to walk up the steps when he took hold of my hand. 

 
"Call me oppa from now on," he said with a cheesy smile. 
 
I blushed and shyly replied, "Neh oppa." 
 
As we were walking inside I heard a bunch of whispers. "Shh they're coming! Act normal!" whispered Sungjong. 
 
Once we were in the living room, Woohyun spoke first, "How come you two are holding hands?" Aw man I hadn't realized we were still holding hands!
 
I tried to remove my hand from Hoya's grasp, but he didn't let go. "I like this feeling of our hands holding," he whispered in my ear. 
 
I blushed and nodded. "W-well I'm going to shower then hit the hay. Today's been tiring for me. Good night everyone!" I then hurriedly retrieved to the room to get away from the awkwardness. 
 
"Well I'm going to do the same. Good night everyone and Miyoung-ssi I hope you enjoy your stay here," Hoya said giving a light smile. 
 
I had just gotten into the shower and I heard the door open to the bathroom. "Eunjinnie everyone knows you and Hoya-ssi like each other. It's quite obvious if I should say so myself. I snapped a picture of you two! It hasn't been a day yet and he's already feeding you! That's absolutely adorable!" exclaimed Miyoung.
 
"Yah we can talk about this when I get out of the shower. Just finish your business in here. Also I want to see that picture that you took of us," I replied back. 
 
After I finished, my phone beeped signaling two new text messages. Who could possibly be texting me at this time?
 
"I sent you the picture in case you wanted to put it as your background," Miyoung said with a wink. 
 
"If you sent me a message then who is the other from?" I asked her. 
 
"Molla, let's check!" she exclaimed. 
 
I opened up the text and was surprised to see who it was from. 
 
From: 379-4014
 
Anneyeong! This is Hoya oppa! Being the mysterious brother Myungsoo is, he stored your number in my phone. He's quite the sly guy isn't it? 
 
Miyoung gasped, "It's Hoya-ssi!! And you're already calling him oppa! What did I miss when you two disappeared!? Tell me everything and don't leave anything out!" 
 
I explained to Miyoung exactly what had happened when we went to the store to him telling me he liked the feeling of us holding hands. "You two so like each other!" Miyoung exclaimed nudging me. 
 
Hoya POV
 
"Hyung I know something happened between you and Eunjinnie. I could see the look on both of your faces once you two walked inside. You were both smiling." 
 
"Myungsoo I don't know what this feeling is, but it feels like I have butterflies in my stomach or something. I know it hasn't been a day since she got here, but I think it's love at first sight. I think I'm falling for your sister," I replied looking up at the ceiling. 
 
"I approve of you two. But just know that if you EVER break her heart, there will be consequences. Well I'm going to sleep now, good night brother-in law," Myungsoo smirked when he said that. 
 
5 minutes later... 
 
Wow Myungsoo is a fast sleeper! Eunjin, when I think of you I smile uncontrollably. Why do you make me feel this way? 
 
The next morning... 
 
"MmM it smells amazing! Who could possibly be cooking right now?" I asked myself. After doing my morning routine I went to the kitchen to see someone's back towards me. 
 
"Eunjin, why are you up at this time? It's only 7 in the morning?" I asked her. But I really liked this, I like a girl who can cook for herself and cares for others. 
 
"Omo, oppa did the smell wake you up? It smells great doesn't it?" Eunjin had asked me. 
 
"It does smell great and it looks dae to the bak! I cant wait to dig in," I replied while my lips. 
 
I heard a giggle, "Oppa we have to wait for the others. Can you wake them up for me please?" 
 
I practically ran to Sungjong and Dongwoo hyung's room. "Get up! Eunjin made some yummy food for us and I can't eat it until everyone's up!" After they got up I ran to the next room. 
 
"Hyungs get up! Eunjin made breakfast and I want to eat, but I can't so please get up!" It took awhile for Woohyun to get up because he kept going back to sleep. Eventually he got up. 
 
I went to Eunjin's room to wake up Miyoung. She can wake Myungsoo up instead. I thought with a smirk. 
 
"Miyoung-ssi I'm sorry to disturb your sleep but can you get up? Eunjin made breakfast, but I have a favor to ask you first." She groggily rubbed her eyes. 
 
"Hoya-ssi, what favor could you possibly what me to do at this time?" I ruffled her hair and chuckled. 
 
"It's simple. Go wake up Myungsoo so I can eat breakfast," I replied with a wink. 
 
Miyoung POV 
 
After Hoya left my room I quickly went to the bathroom to pretty myself up. Even though Myungsoo oppa has seen me like this, he's never going to see it again! 
 
I rushed because I didn't want to keep Hoya waiting to eat his breakfast. I knocked on Myungsoo's door to see if he would come open it but to my surprise he didn't. 
 
"Oppa, wake up. I want to eat breakfast but you're not up to make it for me," I said in his ear. 
 
I looked at his face expression and saw him smiling. "Oppa wants to sleep for 5 more minutes and he'll make you something arasso?" I was about to leave when he pulled me down and I was laying on top of him. 
 
"Let's stay like this. Ah it feels great to hold you in my arms again. I've missed you very much," he whispered in my ear. 
 
I whispered back to him, "I missed you too oppa. Can we go on a date today? It's beautiful out!" 
 
"Neh but let's go eat breakfast or the others will eat without us," he replied. I chuckled at him and watched him get up to go to the bathroom to freshen up. 
 
Once he was done he grabbed my hand and we walked hand in hand to where everyone was. 
 
It seemed as though they started eating without us since they couldn't wait any longer. 
 
"Luckily for you two I was able to snatch some bacon, eggs, toast, and pancakes for you two since you took forever," Eunjin said exaggerating a little. 
 
"Thanks Eunjinnie!" Myungsoo and I said in unison. 
 
Eunjin POV
 
"So what's everyone doing today?" I asked everyone curious as to how they were going to spend their day off. 
 
"Oppa and I are going on a date," Miyoung replied the first to speak. 
 
"Sunggyu hyung, Dongwoo hyung, Sungyeol, Sungjong, and I are going to the water park. Feel free to join us Eunjin!" exclaimed Woohyun. 
 
"Unfortunately Eunjin will be joining me. We're going to bake brownies today," Hoya spoke for me. 
 
Im surprised he remembered! I didn't even remember. 
 
After everyone finished, they got ready for the day. 
 
I found Hoya sitting on the couch flipping through channels. "Oppa to be honest, I forgot that we were baking brownies today..." I trailed off.
 
"It's alright, I couldn't forget because we get to spend time alone again," he said making me blush.
 
He just keeps making me blush again! 
 
Everyone finally left and Hoya got up and pulled my arm making me get up as well.
 
"Let's get started, shall we?" He said holding out his hand.
 
"Let's do it!" I exclaimed grabbing his arm. 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Sorry for the long wait, I"ve been busy with cleaning because I just moved. But sorry for the terrible chapter. I'll try to update later today. As for the next two chapters I'm going to make two parts for the dates one for Hoya and Eunjin's date and the other for Myungsoo and Miyoung's.