Punishment

Falling For My Brother's Best Friend hiatus

The person turned around and it was......

 

 

 

 

Miyoung?! "Yah! What are you doing here? How did you even get in? You scared the crap out of me!!" I yelled at her while she just laughed like a maniac. 

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." She said still laughing then continued, "Why were you out with LJoe oppa though?"

"W-what're you talking about? I wasn't out with him." I said trying to defend us. 

"Don't lie Eunjinnie. Everyone knows you went out with him. Even Hoya oppa." Miyoung stated as a matter of fact. 

My eyes went wide, "Does that mean he's going to receive the punishment?!"

She nodded her head, "Also Hoya oppa is going to kill LJoe oppa. He saw you two holding hands at the movie theaters when you left. By the way that was us throwing the popcorn at your heads." Miyoung admitted. 

I smacked her arm, "Why would you do that?"

"Because you two looked like you were on a date. Not only that, but Hoya oppa thinks you're cheating on him now."

"Ugh can my life get any worse?" I shrieked grabbing a pillow and putting it over my face. 

"Yes it can!" Miyoung smirked, "You're also getting the punishment. L and Hoya oppa agreed since you were with LJoe oppa." I grabbed my phone and texted the guys to tell them to come over. 

Not much later they arrived and sat in the living room. I asked the first thing that popped into my head. "Yah why did you all throw popcorn at our heads?" 

LJoe's eyes widened, "That was you guys?!" I scolded him to be quiet. 

"You deserved it for holding this guy's hand." Myungsoo pointed to LJoe. 

"It's rude to point!" LJoe yelled. I scolded him again for talking. 

"Us holding hands meant nothing. It was just a friendly thing, nothing more." I explained to them. "Plus oppa was being really nice to me today. He bought me flowers, balloons, and even a teddy bear that held chocolate!"

"Why would he do that?" Hoya asked confused. 

"Because unlike someone he actually remembered today was Valentine's Day." I stated. I noticed Hoya look at me with wide eyes then recompose himself. 

"Eunjinnie, I'm so-"

I cut him off, "It doesn't matter. It's not my fault you guys made this stupid bet and forgot." I said trying to make him feel guilty. Of course I was mad, but there was nothing I could do about it now. The day was almost over anyways. 

“Eunjinnie, I know you’re mad that hyung didn’t get you anything for Valentine’s Day, but don’t be mad. I didn’t get Miyoung anything either. Plus we can make it up to you two. The Valentine’s Day’s dance is in a few days anyways.” Myungsoo reasoned. 

"Well lucky for you I already bought the tickets." I slammed them onto the coffee table and walked away without looking back.

I sat on the stairs to listen in on their conversation. "Her attitude seems like it changed." I heard Chunji say. 

“No, she’s always been like that. It’s just she doesn’t show it often unless you’ve really upset her.” Myungsoo said. 

“Well looks like you’ve really done it this time Hoya.” LJoe said. 

He growled, “Shut your trap Byunghyun. This is your fault.”

“Yeah because everything’s always my fault.” He emphasized always. 

“It is now just shut up and help us think of a way to make it up to Eunjinnie.” Myungsoo said. 

I walked upstairs not wanting to listen to the conversation anymore. I closed my bedroom door and laid myself on my bed on my stomach. 

I heard the door to my room open, but didn’t look up to see who the person was. “Hey, how are you?” The person asked taking a seat on my bed. 

“Never been better.” I said sarcastically. 

“You probably don’t want to hear this, but it is your fault. You were the one who decided to ignore us.” He said. 

“Sunggyu oppa, if you actually think about it, it’s your guys’ fault because you played that horrible joke on me. If you never did that then none of this would have happened.” I said as a matter of fact.

“That’s true. Well it will all be made up for by Hoya, just you wait.” Sunggyu exclaimed. “Well I’ve got to get going now, if you need anyone to talk to just text me.” With that he got up, bid goodnight, and left my room. I sighed and closed my eyes.  

Hoya walked into my room and found me under my blankets asleep. He took the blanket off of my head and tucked me in properly. 

“I’m sorry for forgetting. I will make it up to you just wait until the Valentine’s Day dance. The day you smile again to me is the day when I will be the most happiest man on earth. I love you Eunjin.” He kissed me on the forehead and closed the door behind him. 

I opened my eyes, I had been pretending to sleep. Did oppa just say he loves me? That night I fell asleep with a smile on my face. 

Something cold and wet hit me in the face. I woke up and found myself soaking in water. “Yah, why did you do that?!” I yelled at the culprit.

“Part one of your punishment. Wake up the loser by pouring ice cold water onto their face.” He smirked. 

“You messed with the wrong person.” I shouted jumping out of my bed running after him. He dropped the bucket running away from me which caused me to slip and fall. 

“Ahhh!!” I screamed. He peeked his head in the doorway.

“What happened?” He asked. 

“You made me fall! You’re the dumb one who decided it was a good idea to drop the bucket right there!” I pointed to its previous spot. He walked over to me and helped me onto my bed. I started hitting his chest and pulling his hair. 

“Ow! Stop it!” He yelled. 

“You deserve this! I was having a nice dream until you woke me up!” I said still hitting him. 

“Were you dreaming about Hoya hyung?” He smirked. 

“Yah Kim Myungsoo!” I smacked him once again. He rubbed that spot and pouted. 

“I’m sorry Eunjinnie. I had to, plus hyung and I thought you deserved this punishment as well since you were out with Byunghyun.” 

“Oppa, he’s not a bad person! You just have to get to know him better. He’s just a friend now and nothing more. We had something once, but now it’s gone. Just try to get to know him better for me, alright?” I asked.

“Alright only for you Eunjinnie.” He kissed my cold, wet forehead. “Let’s go downstairs now. Everyone is waiting for you including Teen Top.” 

I grabbed my clothes from my closet, took a quick shower and hurried down the stairs. "Sorry the table isn't big enough for all of you to sit at." I heard omma apologize.

"Yeobo, it's alright. I'm sure these kids are fine even if they just had food." Appa assured. I saw some of Infinite and Teen Top sitting at the table while some were sitting on the ground in the living room. 

After my mother handed me some food I took a seat with the guys who were on the floor. "How did you like waking up to ice cold water?" Chunji asked. I looked up to him and saw him smirking. 

"Yah whose idea was that?!" I yelled causing omma to give me a look. "Sorry... But really whose idea was that?" I asked in a lower voice. Excluding LJoe and I, they all pointed fingers towards each other. 

Niel spoke up, "It was all the hyungs idea plus Myungsoo. That was only the first part of the punishment."

"Noona don't feel bad. LJoe hyung got the punishment as well." Ricky reassured me. Without even looking at him, I could tell Hoya kept taking glances at me. My heart fluttered thinking about what he said last night. 

After thinking about it, he's never said it to my face. But then again I haven't either. He's probably just waiting for the right time to say it. Shrugging off the thought I got up to put my plate in the sink. 

I felt something tug at my hair, but didn't think much of it. I turned around and saw Woohyun holding up scissors and some hair. I ran to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. 

 

Woohyun had just snipped off some bits of my hair.