Three Months Later

Falling For My Brother's Best Friend hiatus

It's been three months since Eunjin has been gone. The thing I don't get is, if she was really dead they would have found her body. Everybody has been searching nonstop for it, but it's nowhere to be found. The news still hasn't gotten to me that she's gone forever. The worst thing is her family must be in a much more worse state than I am. Myungsoo has moved back with his family and locked himself inside his room. I was told he doesn't come out. 

I heard someone knocking on the door, but I don't move an inch. "Hoya open the door." I still don't move. "Hyung! You need to get out of that room and go outside and play! We all miss noona as much as you do, but I'm pretty sure she wold love it if you went out." Sungjong said through the door. It would be better if you were here with me. It would make my life a whole lot easier if you were by my side. I miss you so much... I thought. 

I got off the bed and went to unlock the door. "Fine. Where are we going?" I asked in an uninterested tone. 

"You'll see. Just get dressed, but wear something nice!" Sunjong answered. I shut the door and went to my closet to pick something out. I picked up my phone and dialed Miyoung's number. 

"Hello?" She said. 

"Have you got hold of Myungsoo yet? The guys are taking me somewhere and I'm pretty sure they're going to get him to come too. If he refuses, then they will drag him out." 

"I haven't talked to him. He won't talk to anyone not even me. I mean Eunjinnie's my best friend and all, but she would like it if we moved on." 

"I'll try to call him. I'll call you if I get a hold of him." I hung up the phone and walked out to tell the guys about Myungsoo. Surprisingly he was already there laying down on the couch. 

"I'm guessing they dragged you huh?" I asked amused. 

"He tried fighting us off, but since there was 5 of us we managed to drag him here." Woohyun said. I went to sit on the floor beside the couch Myungsoo was laying on. 

"Give Miyoung a call. She's really worried about you." I told him. 

"Don't tell me what to do. Maybe I don't want to talk to her. I don't even want to be here! I should just kill myself, so I can be with my sister." He said angrily. 

"Myungsoo! Don't ever say that again! We may not be able to feel how you feel since she was your sister, but c'mon we're practically your brothers and we're here for you. We treated Eunjin like she was our own sister. We all miss her, but being cooped up in your room isn't going to change the fact that she's gone." Sunggyu scolded Myungsoo. I patted Myungsoo on the back.

"Give her a call and at least say something to her." Woohyun said. He pulled his phone out and went to a room to talk to her. About two hours later he finally came out. 

"Jeez I thought that was going to be a 5 minute talk. I guess I was wrong." I said chuckling. Everyone joined in, but I stopped because I noticed Myungsoo's face. It was obvious that he had been crying. "Guys enough." I told them. It took them a minute to realize why I had said that. 

"Let's get going, shall we?" Sungyeol said. They all walked out while Myungsoo and I were left behind. 

"I'm really sorry man. I shouldn't have said that..." I said trailing off. 

"It's alright. You're just trying to lighten up the mood." He said. We got into the limo and Kevin drove off to pick up Miyoung. Everyone was as loud as ever except Myungsoo and I. We finally got to our destination and everyone rushed out of the car. "We're at a club?!" Myungsoo shouted. 

"You guys deserve to have some fun. Let's goooo!" Sunggyu exclaimed pulling Woohyun along with him. We piled into the club one after another. We were able to get inside for free without the need of getting our IDs checked because the owner loved our group. Sunggyu found a booth in a disclosed corner. 

"Let's go dance!" Woohyun exclaimed dragging some of the guys with him. I went to the bar to go grab something to drink. 

"I'll get a mixed drink." I told the bartender. I heard a voice nearby that sounded oddly familiar. 

"Oppa what're you talking about? You're too drunk!" The woman said while laughing. She started making out with the guy she was talking to. That sounds like Eunjin's voice! I thought. I quickly ran back to the booth still holding on to my mixed drink. 

"I think Eunjin's still alive! She was over there making out with a guy." I told the ones that were still sitting there. I saw Dongwoo go grab the others that were on the dance floor and brought them back to the booth. 

"What did you say?" Myungsoo asked. 

"Eunjin is over there!" I shouted. I dragged them all with me to the place where that woman who looked like Eunjin was, but they were gone. "She was here I swear! Myungsoo you believe me right?" I asked while shaking him. 

"I think you've had too much to drink hyung. Go wait in the car with Kevin. Let's go." Sungjong said while holding on to me. I need proof! They don't believe me and think I'm too drunk. I barely drank anything! I thought. Sungjong went back inside after I got to the limo. I was about to go inside when I heard her voice again. 

"Oppa why do you always drink so much? I never get to spend time with you!" She shouted while holding onto that guy. "Is that you Kevin?" She asked when she was walking past Kevin and I. 

"Oh! Eunjin is that you? I thought you were dead!" He shouted while her eyes widened. 

"Oppa how could I be dead? That's nonsense. Anyways I missed you so much!" She said while running to hug him completely forgetting she was holding someone. She ran right by me brushing my shoulder. I was shocked. 

"Eunjin-ah! What happened to you?" I shouted going to hug her. She pryed me off and looked at me with confused eyes. 

"Who are you?" She asked me. I was once again shocked. 

"Y-you don't k-know who I am?" I asked slightly stuttering. She shook her head. "How do you know Kevin then?" I asked.

"He's my brother. Right oppa?" She said clinging onto his arm. My eyes widened. She doesn't remember who her own brother is. More importantly she doesn't remember who I am. 

What exactly happened to Kim Eunjin? I mentally asked myself.