Ignoring the Other Party

Falling For My Brother's Best Friend hiatus

Eunjin POV

The texting had finally stopped. I guess they actually realized I wasn’t joking around with them. A few weeks had passed by and we still hadn’t talked to each other. It felt kind of lonely without their presence, but they deserved it. I hadn't hungout with Miyoung that much either. When ever I asked her to hangout, she was always with the guys.

I was getting bored stayed at home so I went to a coffee shop down the street. I walked in and the smell filled up my nose. While I was ordering I noticed someone who looked oddly familiar standing in front of me. I was about to call his name, but it was his turn to order. After he finished ordering a huge amount of drinks I called his name. 

"Sunggyu oppa." He didn't turn around though. Ignoring the thought he didn't hear the first time I called his name once again. "Sunggyu oppa."

"Hyung where's our drinks?" I heard someone who sounded like Sungjong say at the same time as me. 

"Come help me! I can't hold all of your drinks!" He yelled to them. I stood in line waiting for them to grab all of the drinks. Chunji, LJoe, CAP, Hoya, and Woohyun came over to help. I guess none of them even noticed me. 

I went to order and after getting my drink I left. Are they ignoring me now too? 

 

"You guys saw her too right?" Chunji asked the others once they sat down.

"Of course. She was calling my name. I was so tempted to turn around, but I didn't want to lose." Sunggyu said.

"Saw who?" The maknaes asked.

"Eunjinnie of course." Hoya said stating the obvious.

"How long do you think it'll take for one of us to crack?" Chunji asked while everyone shrugged their shoulders. "Probably not long for Sunggyu hyung." Everyone chuckled and agreed with Chunji's statement.

"Hey what about Hoya? She is his girlfriend afterall!" Sunggyu said defending himself.

"Trust me I have been away from her for a while, so I think I can handle myself." Hoya said defending himself as well.

"Don't lie. You miss her more than we do." Sungyeol said.

"I do miss her, but not as much as Myungsoo here." Hoya said swinging his arm around Myungsoo's shoulder.

"I don't miss her. I'm already sick of her." Myungsoo replied coolly. 

"Why is everyone lying? We all miss her, just admit it." Changjo said.

"Even LJoe hyung misses her, but not in a friendly way." Ricky said winking at his hyung, but in return receieved a punch from LJoe.

"Why are you even talking about that stuff when her brother and boyfriend are right there?" LJoe asked him while Ricky just shrugged.

"You didn't deny it though." Niel pointed it out. LJoe glared at the two younger ones. They tried to hide behind CAP, but he didn't bother to do anything since he was sitting down.

 

To: LJoe oppa

Are you guys ignoring me on purpose?

 

I waited for him to reply. I sent everyone a text as well, but none of them replied. An hour later LJoe texted me and said to invite him inside. I got up from my bed and went downstairs to open the door. He was standing there with a bouquet of flowers, balloons, and a teddy bear holding chocolate.

"I figured your boyfriend forgot about today, so here you go." He said handing the gifts to me.

"Oppa this is so sweet! Happy Valentine's Day to you too! If I knew you were going to do this I would have gotten you something as well." I said feeling guilty.

"It's alright. How about in return you come with me on a date to the movies for old times sake?" He said offering.

"Sure! Let me just go change and I'll be right back. Just hangout on the couch or something." I invited him in to take a seat on the couch. My parents had left early because they were going on a date.

We walked outside and he opened his car door for me. "Thank you." I said before getting in.

We decided on watching a scary movie. We both loved them. That was one of the reasons we fell in love with each other.  Once we got to the movies, LJoe payed for everything even when I begged him to let me pay he wouldn't. We took a seat in the 3rd row at the top. Sitting at the top was our favorite because we were able to see everything down below. 

Throughout the movie I felt something being thrown at my head and whenever I turned around, no one looked suspicious. "Oppa I can't watch this anymore." I whispered into his ear. 

"Why?" He whispered back.

"Someone keeps throwing something at my head." I admitted.

"Mine too. Let's go!" He said and got up holding my hand.

What they didn't know was that someone had been watching them the whole time. "I'm going to kill LJoe!" He muttered under his breath. 

 

Completely forgetting that we were still holding hands, we walked back to his car. Once again LJoe opened the car door for me and closed it once I got in. I blushed madly remembering we had just held hands. He opened the car door for himself and got in once he sat down. "Oppa you never answered my question." I said suddenly remembering he never told me whether or not everyone was ignoring me. 

"What question?" He asked confused. 

"The one about everyone ignoring me." I bluntly stated. 

"What do you mean?" He asked. 

"Well I saw everyone at the coffee shop down the street by my house. I noticed Sunggyu oppa in front of me and I called out his name, but he completely ignored me!" 

"Well to be honest, this is part of their plan to get you to talk to them. They also made a bet about whoever is the first one to speak to you gets the punishment." LJoe said.

"And what exactly is that 'punishment'?" I curiously asked. 

"Not sure, but if they guys find out I snuck behind their backs and talked to you then I'm getting that punishment!" LJoe said terrified. 

"Well then let's make sure that doesn't happen!" I slightly yelled. After that conversation LJoe had drove me straight home.

I opened the car door and said, "Thank you so much for today oppa. I had a lot of fun, let's do it again sometime hm?" 

"Sure, whenever you want! I'll always be free for you." He said smiling sheepishly. I laughed at his cheesiness and bid goodnight. Grabbing my keys from out of my pocket I unlocked the door. The house was quiet so it seemed that my parents must not have been back yet. I had left the teddy bear, flowers and balloons in the kitchen. I grabbed them and went upstairs bringing them to my room. 

I opened the door and the light. "Ahhhh!!! Who are you and what do you want?!" I yelled at the mysterious person sitting on my bed. 

The person turned around and it was......

 

 

To be continued....