Love?

Falling For My Brother's Best Friend hiatus

I sat near the window with Hoya sitting right beside me. Somehow they managed to rent a van that was able to fit all of us: Teen Top, Infinite, and my parents.  During the whole car ride, Hoya played with my hands. Surprisingly the car ride was quiet, usually it was loud with the boys in the car. The reason why it was so quiet was because the boys had fallen asleep. 

Apparently none of them had gone to sleep since they were so excited. “Boys wake up! We’ve arrived!” Appa shouted from the driver’s seat. I looked out the window and we arrived at the beach. 

Since I was far in the back, I had to wait for everyone to exit the van. I waited patiently while Hoya ordered everyone to exit quickly so I could get off. “Oppa, it’s fine. They don’t have to rush.” I assured him and the others that were still in the van. 

Hoya pushed some of them causing the ones that were pushed to fall out of the van. “Jeez no need for pushing!” They all yelled in unison. 

“Well my princess is getting impatient and you guys took too long. I only made it easier for you guys. My job is done.” He said smiling proudly. 

“Yah oppa! You didn’t have to be so mean!” I said once I stepped out of the van. “Are you guys okay?” I checked to see if any of them were hurt. 

“Hoya hyung is mean.” Sungjong pointed at Hoya. 

“Yeah, meanie.” Ricky stuck his tongue out at Hoya. 

“Hoya, that was definitely uncalled for.” Sunggyu told the latter. I rubbed their injured spots and glared at Hoya for his action. I helped them up and we walked towards our spot the others had found while this little incident happened. 

I took a seat on the towel that was already laid on the sand. I kicked my sandals off and put my feet onto the towel. I set my bag aside me and laid down. “You’re not going in the water?” I looked up to see LJoe staring down at me. 

“Not yet, I want to take a nap first. Are you going in?” I asked sitting up a bit. 

“Yeah, I was just about to.” He removed his shirt revealing his toned abs. I looked away, afraid he would catch me staring. "Hey, can you help me rub sun block on my back? I can never reach some spots." He pouted.

"Aigoo, give me that." I took the sun block out of his hands and squirted some onto my hand. I rubbed my hands together and rubbed it all over his back making sure not to miss a spot. "There you're all done." I patted his back indicating him to go. 

"Thanks, I owe you one!" He exclaimed before running towards the water. 

"Obviously!" I yelled back. I turned around and saw Hoya sitting on the towel. 

"What was that for?" He asked a bit irritated that I rubbed sub block on LJoe's back. 

"What do you mean?" I innocently asked pretending I didn't know what he was talking about.

"Aish, nevermind." He ruffled his hair in frustration. "Look Eunjinnie, I didn't mean to push the guys out of the van earlier. I just...Today was supposed to be all about you. I planned out things for us to do, but when you yelled at me earlier, I knew I made you mad. I want to apologize for that. I didn't mean to act the way I did." He said calmly. I could tell he was being sincere.

I took a seat beside him, "Oppa I told you it was fine. If I wanted to be one of the first ones out, I would have sat in the front seat. I really appreciate you planning this out, I really do. I accept your apology, but if you ever do that again then I won't tolerate it." I wagged my finger towards him. 

He grabbed my finger and pulled it towards his lips and kissed it, "Thank you Eunjinnie. Are you not going to swim?" 

"Not yet, I want to take a nap. Are you going to?" I asked as I placed my towel on the bigger towel to rest my head on.

"I was going to, but since you aren't going in then I won't either." He took a seat beside me and placed his towel near mine. 

"Oppa, you don't have to wait for me you know. Go and have fun!" I urged him to swim, but he shook his head. He laid down and pulled me along with him. 

"You're absolutely adorable, did you know that?" He asked with one of his arms wrapped around my waist.

I shook my head, "I am not. You are even more adorable than Myungsoo oppa!" 

"Really? I'll have to brag in his face later then." Hoya said.

"Yeah, I can't waidkdilf..." Hoya looked down to see me fast asleep. He chuckled at how I fell asleep so quickly. He pulled me closer into his chest and inhaled my perfume, it smelled like mangoes. 

"Mmm I could get used to her perfume..." Hoya mumbled before he fell asleep holding on tight to me.

While Hoya and I were sleeping, everyone had come out of the water. "Aw looking at the sleeping couple." Miyoung clapped her hands.

"Yeobo, where's the camera? I have to capture this moment!" Omma yelled.

"Here use Eunjin's phone, I'm sure she wouldn't mind." Dongwoo tossed my mother my phone.

After taking multiple pictures, my mother clapped a little too loudly startling me. "H-huh? What's everyone doing?" I rubbed my eyes to see everyone staring down at Hoya and I. I tried to get up, but something was holding onto my waist. Hoya pulled me down once again.

I poked his cheeks to see if he would wake up, but nothing happened. "Eunjin-ah, let me try!" I got up from my spot, during the process of switching places with  Woohyun, Hoya whined at the sudden coldness.

Everyone watched as Woohyun lifted Hoya's arm and wrapped it around his waist. Hoya snuggled in closer to Woohyun. "Where's my phone?" I asked everyone and my mother handed it to me. I captured the moment and chuckled at the two guys. 

I walked beside Hoya's body and crouched down beside him, "Oppa get up sleepyhead." I motioned Woohyun to move Hoya and he did. 

"Fine give me a kiss first and I will." He puckered up getting ready for the kiss. I silently chuckled and motioned Woohyun to pretend to kiss him and I got my phone ready to take a picture. Woohyun was going to pretend to kiss Hoya when Sungyeol went behind Woohyun and pushed his head and made them actually kiss. 

I knew it was coming and luckily I clicked the capture button before I burst out into laughter. I high fived Sungyeol while everyone else burst out into laughter as well. Hoya opened his eyes to see what the commotion was. He looked up to see me laughing and then looked away. He looked back at me then realized I wasn't the one who had just kissed him. 

He looked next to him to see Woohyun staring at him with wide eyes. "M-my l-lips..." He touched them and everyone laughed once again. 

"It was Sungyeol's fault!" Niel yelled which caused Hoya's outburst. 

"LEE SUNGYEOL!!! COME BACK HERE!!" Hoya yelled after Sungyeol ran away. Hoya ran after him to get him back, Woohyun finally coming back to his senses, joined Hoya in the chase. 

Finally after the rest of us calmed down from so much laughing, my father asked if we were all hungry. "So what do you all want for lunch?"

"PIZZA!!" Everyone yelled all at once. 

"Alright sounds good. Anyone want to come with me to pick up the pizza?" Appa asked looking at the group. Hoya, Woohyun, and Sungyeol finally came back, but Sungyeol came back with something else. There were hand prints all over him from the two boys. 

"What's going on?" Woohyun asked everyone. 

"Appa is going to get pizza and he asked anyone if they wanted to go with him." Myungsoo said. 

"I'll go with you," Hoya said volunteering. "Plus I haven't spent any time with my father in-law at all." He winked at me and I turned away blushing. 

"I hope your father doesn't give him a hard time like he did with LJoe." Omma said sighing a bit remembering that time. 

"Oh don't even mention that! That was terrible! I was truly petrified with what he might do to me!" LJoe exclaimed remembering that time as well. 

"I'm sure oppa will be fine, I think appa likes him." I smiled at omma. 

 

 

"So how is your relationship with Eunjin going? I hope you didn't make her cry or anything because if you do...well then bad things can happen." Appa said while driving. 

"Do not worry sir, I haven't made her cry nor will I ever!" Hoya saluted causing my father to laugh. Hoya looked at him with a confused face.

"You didn't think I would hurt you right?" My father took a quick glance at Hoya before returning his eyes to the road.

"O-of c-course not sir. Why would you think that?" Hoya asked trying to let it slide, but my father wouldn't allow it.

"I'm just playing with you Hoya. I have one question to ask, it's something I'm very curious about." Hoya looked at him, a bit worried. 

"W-what is it?" He asked. 

"Do you truly love my daughter? If you do, do you have any plans to marry her in the future?" My father had stopped driving because they arrived at the pizza place, but didn't leave because he was curious about Hoya's answer.

"Yes I truly love Kim Eunjin and with your and your wife's permission I would like to ask for her hand in marriage." Hoya said confidently knowing what my father's answer would be. 

"I'm sorry, but I can't give you permission." My father said then got out of the van to get the pizza. 

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

Sorry for the short update, I'll try to update sometime this week. The next update will be much longer and more interesting. Anyways hope you enjoyed and don't forget to comment and subscribe<3