I Love You

Falling For My Brother's Best Friend hiatus

I ran out of the bathroom and ran into the living room looking for Woohyun. "I'm going to kill him." I growled. I finally found him sitting near Chunji. I was about to go after him when someone pulled me back. I looked back to see who it was but my eyes blurred a little. I got up from the person's lap and started walking away.

When I was walking, I bumped into a lot of things because my eyesight was still blurry. I could tell everyone was staring at me, but I didn't say anything to them. I took a seat on the ground and called out to my parents. "Omma! Appa! Come here!" I jumped when I felt someone touch me. 

"It's us Eunjinnie, is something wrong?" My parents asked. 

"Please take me to the doctor's." I bluntly stated. 

"Why?" Appa asked.

"Just please take me." I begged them. They helped me up and sat me on a chair. Appa went to start the car while Omma went to grab her and I jackets. 

"What's going on Eunjin ah?" I heard Miyoung ask.

"It's getting worse. My eyesight..." I told her, but I knew everyone was gathered around me. 

"I thought it was getting better?" CAP asked. 

"I thought so too, but I guess it's finally starting again."

I felt someone grip onto my shoulders, "You're not going to become blind, you hear me?!" I couldn't tell whose voice that was, but I felt assured that I wasn't going to become blind. "I will do anything in my will power to make sure you don't."

"LJoe hyung, you're not superman. You can't do everything." Sungjong said. I laughed because they had tried to cheer me up. Inside I was hurting. I couldn't let anyone know that though. 

We got to the hospital 20 minutes later. Everyone waited in the waiting room while my parents, Myungsoo, and I went into the doctor's room. "Ah Kim Eunjin, what seems to be the problem?" The doctor asked. 

"My eyesight is becoming worse. Last time I was here, one of the doctors told me I was becoming blind." I told him. 

"Well then let's take a look." He said. He took multiple tests until he was finally done. "Well it looks like you are becoming blind. I'm sorry to give you such bad news. Have you already decided whether to get surgery?"

"Yes, we agreed on that a while ago actually." Omma said. 

"A while ago? So you've been like this for a while? That's not good, you should have gotten surgery sooner then." The doctor slightly scolded us.

"Well you see, our daughter was kidnapped so we didn't have time to actually let her go through surgery." Appa stated. 

"Oh, I'm sorry I didn't know that. Well we should schedule an appointment." The doctor said. "Ah I almost forgot, are any of your relatives or someone going to do it?"

"Do what?" We all asked clueless.

"You see, in order to get surgery for your eyes you need to have another pair." The doctor explained.

"I'll do it!" Myungsoo volunteered. 

"Yah oppa! I'm not going to take your eyes. I'd rather be blind than have someone give their eyes to me. Forget it, I'm not going to go along with the surgery." I said then stood up from the chair and bowed to the doctor. The others followed after me.

"Kim Eunjin! I'm not going to watch my babysister have to go through all these troubles because of her eyesight." Myungsoo said. 

"What's going on?" Sunggyu asked. 

"The doctor said that in order for Eunjin to have surgery she needs an extra pair of eyes." Appa explained. 

"Wait so you're volunteering yourself to give up your eyes?" Dongwoo asked Myungsoo.

"Of course, I want my babysister to be able to see." Myungsoo said. 

"Look I'm not fully blind yet! So stop talking about this please. I want to go home now." We all headed back to my house and just sat in the living room. "I'm tired, I'm going to rest." I told everyone. Seconds later I heard footsteps behind me. I didn't bother to look back because I was too tired. 

The person followed me into my room. I laid down in bed and the person who followed me laid down beside me. “How are you feeling?” 

“I just can’t believe that any of this is happening to me. Why did she do this to me? What did I deserve in life to receive such terrible punishment?” I asked him, tears forming in my eyes. 

“Eunjin ah, I’m sure everything is going to be fine. I won’t let anything happen to you. I promise.” He hugged me tighter. “I love you Kim Eunjin.” Was the last thing I heard before I fell asleep. 

“My Eunjinnie wakey wakey!” I heard someone calling my name, but I took a pillow and put it over my face. “Wakey wakey!” This time I heard it closer than before. “Wake up Kim Eunjin! We have things to do today and you can’t miss out. Now get up!” I threw the pillow at the person who yelled at me and went back to sleep. 

I heard the door close and opened one eye to see if the person had left. Suddenly I heard the door opening slowly so I closed my eye and pretended to sleep. “My beautiful princess will you please wake up?” It didn’t sound like Hoya oppa so I opened both my eyes to see who it was. 

Standing in front of me was none other than LJoe. “Yah who’s your beautiful princess?” I shouted.

“Woah, did someone wake up on the wrong side of the bed?” He asked.

“Just get out so I can get dressed.” I pushed him towards the door and entered the bathroom. After taking a shower I put on my bathrobe and brushed my teeth. I took my towel off and blow dried my hair until it was perfectly dry. I grabbed my curling iron and plugged it into the outlet and let it heat up. 

I opened the bathroom door and saw someone sitting on my bed. I walked behind him and gave him a back hug. “Good morning oppa!” I said cheerfully. 

“Well someone seems happy.” He said smiling. “Are you feeling any better?”

“Of course thanks to you.” I turned around and sat next to him on the bed. 

“I’m glad I made you happy. I’m going to try to make you always happy no matter what it takes. I’ve said it twice already, but you probably didn’t hear me. I love you Kim Eunjin and there’s nothing in this world that will change that.” 

“I heard you say it both times and how selfish of me to not say it back. I love you too Lee Howon you are the best thing that has happened to me. I’m glad to have met the best man on this planet.” We both leaned in until our lips met. It was a nice and passionate kiss. 

“Eunjin are you almost re- Ehem I didn’t realize Hoya was in here.” Sunggyu said. “Anyways please hurry up because we need to leave soon.” My cheeks reddened because of the embarrassment. I got up and went to curl my hair. I heard the door close and spoke to Hoya.

“Oppa how am I supposed to face him now? That was so embarrassing!” I exclaimed while curling my hair. 

“It’s alright, I’ll be beside you at all times.” He said assuring me.

“Oppa, can you find me some clothes? They seem like they're in a rush and I don't have time to choose."

"Yeah sure. Did you want to wear anything in particular?" He asked.

"Nope, surprise me!"

"Alright your clothes are ready."

"Thanks oppa! Just in time too because I finished my hair." I thanked him and he left me alone to change my clothes. I ran down the stairs to see everyone ready waiting to leave.

"It seems like we waited for 20 years!" Miyoung exaggerated. I glared at her and put on my shoes.

"Shall we go now?" CAP asked everyone and they nodded their heads.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"It's a surprise! It was planned by your boyfriend, LJoe hyung, Myungsoo hyung, and your parents." Sungjong exclaimed. Everyone left first and I followed after. 

I just hope today is a fun day and nothing ruins it.