Why Does It Matter To You?

Falling For My Brother's Best Friend hiatus

Sorry for the long wait! It's been almost a month since I last updated any of my stories and I'm truly sorry for that. Anyways thanks for being patient and here's a long chapter for you guys. Hope you enjoy :D don't forget to leave comments and subscribe! Also if you haven't seen on my profile I made a twitter account, so feel free to follow me and I'll keep you updated when I have time to update and just anything else. Maybe even some sneak peaks on a chapter ;) twitter username; xoxotiffanyxo10

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why did he have to show up again? Why did he have to be at that exact club? He can't know that I still remember him or Hana will really ruin my life. That was my plan. To forget that I knew him and that Myungsoo oppa is my brother. I had to think of something quick and that was my only option. "He's my brother. Right oppa?" I asked Kevin. He shook his head. 

"Your brother is Kim Myungsoo. He's the visual in Infinite. And I'm your boyfriend, Lee Howon. Well you call me Hoya oppa, but that's not the point here. Do those names ring a bell?" He asked me. I shook my head. "Eunjin-ah do you remember anything? What happened to you?"

How am I supposed to pretend like I don't know him when it's killing me inside? I miss you oppa... "I'm sorry, but I must go now. It was nice seeing you again Kevin oppa! Tell omma and appa I said I miss them!" I shouted then ran away. I ran back to Hana's hideout. I looked left and right to see if anyone had followed me. There was no one so I entered. "I'm back!" I yelled to no one in particular. 

"Well how did it go with that boyfriend of yours?" Hana asked.

"Why does it matter to you?" I asked with a little attitude. 

"I know you met with your boyfriend. Not the one I set you up with; the other one. Did you pretend like you didn't know him?" 

"Yes and I also said that his driver was my brother. Now are we done here?" I asked getting irritated. She nodded her head and I went to my room. Well actually I wouldn't necessarily call it room. I would say I'm kept hostage in here. There's no TV or bed; to be exact there's nothing in this room except a blanket. My phone was taken away and smashed into pieces because Hana didn't want me to tell anyone where I am or anything of that sort. 

"Eunjin! I need you to do me a favor, come down here now!" Hana shouted. I walked out of my room not really feeling like doing anything. 

"What do you want?" I asked her in an uninterested tone. 

"Go to LJoe oppa's dorm and bring him here. Tell him I would like to talk to him." My eyes widened. 

"I thought you didn't want anyone knowing I'm alive? What's the sudden change? And you know that he's friends with Infinite, so it's more than likely he will tell them that I'm still alive and I don't have amnesia." 

"Just get him over here!" She yelled frustrated at me. I walked out of the house and went straight to LJoe oppa's dorm. I knocked on the door repeatedly until someone finally came to the door. 

"Jeez no need to keep knocking on the door! Oh Eunjin noona? Is that you?" Ricky asked.

"Um yes I'm here for Lee Byunghyun can you tell him he has to come with me please?" I asked not indicating that I am in fact Eunjin. 

“Uh yeah sure. One moment please.” He left the door opened and went to go get LJoe oppa. Moments later he was back, but LJoe oppa wasn’t with him. “He doesn’t believe that you’re here. He thinks I’m playing tricks on him, so if you don’t mind coming in and getting him yourself.” Annoyed I entered their dorm and went straight to LJoe oppa’s room. 

“Yah why didn’t you come out when Ricky told you to?! I’m going to get in trouble if you don’t come with me this instant. Now let’s go!” I yelled at him, but he wouldn’t budge. I pulled his covers off from over his head and tried to drag him. He still didn’t budge. Feeling defeated I called Hana to tell her about the situation. What I didn’t notice was LJoe peeked out from under the covers to take a glimpse of me. I ended the call and turned back to him. 

 

“Are you really Eunjin?” He asked. 

 

“I’m glad you know who I am now will you please come with me?” I asked begging this time. He got out from under his covers and threw a shirt on. I walked out of his room with him following behind. 

 

“What happened to you?” He asked. 

 

“Now is not the time for questions. Hana will tell you anything you want to know once we arrive.” I assured him. The whole time we were walking from the corner of my eye I noticed LJoe kept looking at me. One time he even bumped into some people because he was staring. Does he not really believe it’s me? I opened the door and motioned him to enter. 

 

He looked around the room curious as to where I have been staying and everything. “Oppa! You’re finally here, I missed you!” Hana shouted once she exited her room. 

 

“Uh yeah now will you tell me what happened with Eunjinnie here? I thought she was dead!” He yelled. 

 

“Calm down oppa. As you can see she’s still alive and well. She was obviously never killed. I made a deal with her, but of course I didn’t want anyone to know.”

 

“So then why are you telling me this? You know I can just go to the police and have you arrested for this.” He stated as a matter of fact. That sentence made her chuckle. 

 

“You wouldn’t do that. Because she will be killed in an instant if that were to happen. Don’t you get it? This is all for you! I want you for myself and Eunjin is just in the way. Blame your foolish self for getting involved with someone like me. She deserves to die and I will make her death a slow and painful one.”

 

“You’re sick Hana. What did she ever do to you?” He yelled. 

 

“She took you away from me!” She yelled back. 

 

“How about we make a deal? You let her go and you can have me. That seems fair to me. I’m all yours if you just let her go.” He said. She thought about it until she agreed. 

 

“Let the girl go. She’s not needed anymore.” Hana told her men. I overheard the conversation between the two and felt grateful yet also regretful for LJoe because he made that deal to let me go. He is truly a great friend and I probably won’t ever be able to thank him enough for that. 

 

I stepped out of that stuffy house feeling the wind blowing. Suddenly I see police cars parked outside with guns pointing towards me. “Put your hands up where we can see them!” One policeman yelled. I did as I was told. 

 

“I’m not the girl you want! She’s inside holding one my friends hostage. She’s the one you want!” I yelled so they could hear me. They motioned their heads for me to move aside. I ran behind a police car afraid of what might happen if Hana saw me with the police. I watched the police enter the house. All I heard were cries of help and LJoe's name being called. 

 

I watched Hana being handcuffed and put into the back of a police car and it just so happened to be the one I was hiding behind. She had seen me. Her eyes were filled with hurt, but they were also angered. I know exactly what she was feeling: betrayed. Then I saw Hana's men being handcuffed as well. The last person to exit the house was LJoe. He was quite happy about Hana being arrested, but it seemed as if this was his doing. 

 

"Oppa!" I waved my hand towards him. He walked over to where I was standing. 

 

"Well what did you think of my plan? Wasn't it brilliant?" He asked nudging me. I looked at him puzzled. 

 

"Wait huh? You did this, but how? When did you manage to call the police and give them the exact location?" I asked curious. 

 

"Well remember how I bumped into those people earlier? Did you not recognize who it was? It was your cousin Woohyun. We planned it, you see the day you met Hoya he called me about seeing you. It was purely coincidence because at that moment I saw you come into this house. I called the guys and made a plan with them to get Hana and her men arrested. Woohyun was the one who got my note and called the police. They're waiting for you at their dorm. Shall we head there now?" He asked me. 

 

I nodded my head still in shock that LJoe was able to get rid of Hana once and for all. They still don't know what happened... I still have to tell my parents about what happened. Even though Hana is gone she's still ruining my life. I tried thinking of ways to explain to them about what happened. I don't exactly know if they will believe me or just think I could have ran away from her. "I think it would be best to visit my parents in the US first." I told him. 

 

"Ah actually they moved here because they thought it would be better if Myungsoo needed someone to comfort him and what better person would it be other than his own parents. I'll take you there first." He said. The ride was quite long but we managed to get here. I ran to the door and opened it. 

 

"Omma! Appa! Myungsoo oppa!" I yelled throughout the house. They all came into the living to find me just standing there. "I'm back everyone. It's me Eunjin your daughter." The next thing I knew was my mother had fainted.