Masquerade Ball part 1

Falling For My Brother's Best Friend hiatus

Eunjin POV

A few weeks later...

"Eunjinnie let's go to the spa today! I want to look nice when meeting Teen Top, I don't want them to have a bad impression of me." I noticed Myungsoo oppa walking behind Miyoung. He backhugged her and said, "You don't need to. You always look perfect and trust me they will love you!"

"Oppa don't be silly. You're my boyfriend so you're obligated to say that," she told him. I chuckled at their sillyness. "Alright Miyoung-ah let's go now before I change my mind!" I said jokingly. 

At the spa we got massages since apparently we had tons of knots in our backs. It felt absolutely amazing! "Eunjinnie has Hoya oppa asked you out yet? Or even asked you to the ball?" 

"Ani... Woohyun oppa asked me, so I'm going as his date. I was for sure expecting oppa to ask me, but he hasn't. I guess he didn't want to go with me. Oh well I definitely know tonight is going to be interesting going with oppa."

I noticed Miyoung grab her phone, but didn't think anything of it. "What're we doing now?" I asked Miyoung once our spa time was over. "We're going back to the house to do our hair and makeup. We don't have time to go to the salon for all that."

Sunggyu oppa came to pick us up since the guys went to buy their suits. "These guys really need to learn how to stop going last minute shopping. It's ridiculous!" he said. 

"I thought Myungsoo oppa would've changed his ways, but I guess he hasn't." I said laughing. We all nodded our heads in agreement. Finally arriving at the dorm we thanked Sunggyu oppa for the ride then went to our room. As Miyoung was getting herself ready I started doing my hair.

I the curling iron. I decided to put my hair into wavy curls because I haven't done that in awhile. As I was waiting for the curling iron I did my makeup. I didn't put on too much because I figured we were going to wear masks, so no one would see our faces anyways. I was satisfied with my look.

As I was curling my hair, Miyoung had already finished and she was getting her dress on. We both wanted to stand out, so we bought red dresses. I finally finished curling my hair and went to put my dress on while Miyoung went to curl her hair. Wow we look like twins! We need a picture of this moment! "Miyoung-ah let's take a lot of pictures tonight!" I exclaimed. She agreed and we finally finished. 

We heard the guys waiting outside of our room to see what we were wearing. But before we stepped out, we put on our masks. We wanted to test the guys to see if they knew who was who. Miyoung and I walked out at the same time. They decided to vote on who was who. Sunggyu, Sungyeol, and Dongwoo thought I was on the right and Miyoung was on the left while Myungsoo, Hoya, Woohyun, and Sungjong thought I was on the left and Miyoung was on the right. 

We took our masks off to reveal who was right. It turns out Myungsoo, Hoya, Woohyun, and Sungjong were right. "Shame on you three!" Woohyun oppa said. "Oh hush up Woohyun hyung." Everyone chuckled at Sungyeol's statement. "Alright let's get going! exclaimed Sungjong. 

I looked at Hoya oppa, but he showed no emotion. Something's definitely wrong. "C'mon Eunjinnie, we don't want to be late," Woohyun said. In the car I was seated next to Woohyun oppa and Sungjong. I wanted to know what was wrong with Hoya so I asked Woohyun oppa. "Is there something wrong with Hoya oppa?" I quietly whispered.

"Oh Hoya? There's nothing wrong with him at all," he responded. I nodded my head. He doesn't pay attention to me anymore. It's like I was his toy for a couple weeks and he got bored with me.  We finally arrived to the ball. Everyone looked absolutely stunning and the place was decorated beautifully.

"Let's sit down shall we?" Woohyun asked guiding me along. We all sat down since the music was a slow song. "Hey, I'm going to go find Teen Top and I'll be back," Myungsoo oppa said.

"Oppa thank you for asking me to come with you. I probably would've just come without a date. To be honest I don't think I needed a date in the first place. But thank you again," I couldn't thank Woohyun oppa enough. 

"No problem and of course you needed a date! I couldn't let you come to this event alone!" said Woohyun.

Myungsoo interrupted everyone's conversation just to introduce Teen Top to Miyoung and I.

"Miyoung and Eunjinnie this is Teen Top's leader CAP. Then this is Chanhee also known as Chunji, Ricky, Changjo, Niel and last but not least Byunghyun also known as LJoe."

"Eunjin, is that you?" LJoe asked.

Mine and Miyoung's jaw dropped. Oh no, how could I forget that he was in Teen Top!?