Date For Two Part 1

Falling For My Brother's Best Friend hiatus

 

Eunjin POV
 
"Alright Eunjin grab one egg, a teaspoon of oil, half a cup of water, butter, a pan, a fork, a big bowl, and the brownie mix." Hoya announced to me. 
 
After I grabbed everything I placed them on the table in front of us. "What should we do next oppa?" 
 
"Now open the brownie mix and dump it into the bowl. When you're finished add the teaspoon of oil and the half cup of water. After crack the egg and mix. Just keep mixing until there's no more powder." 
 
I quickly did as I was told. "Wow this is fun! Hopefully it comes out good!" I exclaimed cheerfully. 
 
"Okay now butter some butter in the pan, so the brownies don't stick to the pan." 
 
"Like this?" I asked confused. Hoya came behind me and helped me put the butter in the pan. 
 
I blushed crazily. "O-oppa w-what next?" 
 
"Put the brownie mix into the pan. Make sure to spread it well so it can come out nice." He was still behind me helping with the other things. 
 
He continued on, "Now just wait for half an hour for the brownies to bake." I saw his finger move to the extra bits of brownie mix in the bowl. 
 
"O-oppa w-what a-are you doing?" I asked backing away from him. I had a hunch that he was going to put it on me. 
 
I started to run around the dorm thinking Hoya was following me, but when I turned around he was gone. "Oppa where are you?" I asked scared.
 
I quickly ran to the kitchen to grab the bowl to get brownie mix to defend myself. 
 
I started to back up hoping I wouldn't bump into anything, but I bumped into something hard. I turned around and there he was. "O-oppa..." I trailed off. 
 
He put the brownie mix right on my nose. "Gotcha," he said while laughing. 
 
He didn't notice but I grabbed some behind my back and put it all over his face. "Right back at you!" I giggled running away from him. 
 
He chased me around for a good five minutes. He finally caught me and hugged me from behind. "You sneaky girl." 
 
He turned me around and started moving his head closer to mine with his eyes closed. I closed my eyes anticipating what was going to happen next. 
 
I puckered up my lips but waited so long for him to kiss me, but nothing happened. I opened one eye and saw him smirking at me. 
 
"Were you expecting a kiss from me?" He questioned still smirking.
 
"A-ani..." I started walking away but he pulled me back. In one swift movement he spun me around and kissed me on the lips. 
 
I was so shocked, but at the same time I couldn't contain my excitement. Did he really just kiss me on the lips!? 
 
He pulled away and said, "That was your punishment for putting the brownie mix on me." 
 
Ding!
 
"Oppa the brownies must be done! Let's go check!" I quickly walked away to get away from the awkwardness. I heard a faint chuckle behind me. 
 
I grabbed two mittens and carefully took out the brownies from the oven. 
 
Hoya grabbed a knife and cut up the brownies into pieces. He picked a piece up and fed me. I took a small bite and my eyes widened. 
 
"Oppa this is daebak! Thank you so much for teaching me how to bake!" I exclaimed and ran to hug him. 
 
"Wow this is even better than mine! Excellent job Eunjin!" He said while hugging me back. 
 
"We should hangout alone more often," he said winking then went to shower.
 
I sat on the couch waiting for my turn to shower. "Oppa what are you doing to me? I promised myself I wasn't going to fall in love again. But right now it seems like its too late..." I muttered the last part to myself.