More Lies

Falling For My Brother's Best Friend hiatus
Hey everyone! It's been awhile, hasn't it? So much has happened and I've been distracted with updating and such. I haven't forgotten! It's just at times I was either really busy, too lazy, or had writer's block. I truly apologize! But I'm back! Here's an update for you all and I hope you enjoy :)
 
 

 

I heard a knock at the door and opened it because I figured LJoe had arrived. "Hey, thanks for coming." I told LJoe and moved aside for him to enter. "My parents are out for the night and so is Miyoung. We have the house to ourselves!"
 
LJoe looked around the room, "It's been awhile since I've been here." I lightly hit his arm.
 
"Oppa you were here like last week!" He chuckled and we walked upstairs to my room. 
 
"So why did you want me to come over?" LJoe asked as we entered my room and he took a seat on my bed.
 
I closed the door and sat beside him. "Oppa, we haven't hung out in awhile. You're getting busier now because of your comeback." I looked at him and pouted. 
 
He wrapped his arm around me and laughed, "Ay Eunjinnie you're a big girl now! You don't need me anymore."
 
I laid on my bed dragging LJoe down with me. "How could you say that? Oppa if it weren't for you right now I don't know what I would be doing. You've helped me pick myself back up. I'm very grateful for you and I couldn't ask for a better best friend than you."   
 
LJoe smiled sadly at the ceiling so I didn't see it. "Yeah... You know I've been wondering something." He turned his head towards me and I looked at him, waiting for him to continue. "Why did you forgive me?"
 
I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him. "I wanted to give you another chance to be my best friend again. You've proven yourself worthy these past weeks we've hung out." 
 

Someone's phone went off at about 6 in the morning. He got up but I pulled him back down. "No, don't leave me. Babe, please don't leave me again."
 
The guy looked at me and my eyes were closed. He nudged me a bit, "Eunjinnie, I've got to go to practice." He unwrapped my arms from around him and he got up.
 
I opened my eyes and sat up. Was Howon oppa really here? Or was I just dreaming? I grabbed my phone and texted Miyoung. 
 
To: Miyoung
 
Hey, did someone come to the house last night? I remember talking to someone, but I don't remember who.
 
A few minutes later my phone vibrated.
 
From: Miyoung
 
I'm sorry Eunjin-ah I don't know who it was. I slept over Infinite's dorm last night. 
 
I closed my phone and got out of bed. I quickly freshened up and went downstairs and found a note on the table. 
 
Eunjinnie,
 
I'm sorry I had to leave early last night. Your parents 
asked me to stay the  night, but I couldn't. Let's hang
out again soon! Stay strong! 
 
- LJoe
 
I grabbed the paper and was about to leave when I noticed another piece of paper under LJoe's note. 
 
Eunjin,
 
Sorry for waking you up this morning. Practice calls!
I feel ashamed for everything I've done, but just know
that I love you forever and always. Even if you don't
like me at the moment. But let's meet in private if you
want.
 
- Lee Howon
 
I dropped the paper and gasped. That was Howon in my bed this morning? How did he get in? I ran out of my house and ran to Infinite's practice room.
 
I barged into the room and their manager looked at me. "Ah who are you?" He and the other managers eyed me up and down.
 
The Infinite members turned around and saw me. "Eunjinnie what are you doing here?"  
 
"Sorry to bother you, but is Howon here?" I asked and some eyes widened while Myungsoo on the other hand had an angry face on. 
 
I felt a tap on my right shoulder. "Looking for me?" I turned around and nodded my head. "I'll be right back!" He walked out first and I bid goodbye to everyone and bowed to their managers.
 
Once we were outside I stopped him. "Why were you at my house? You have no right to be there. No right to be in my bed either. Remember you were the one that broke up with me. You left me. You said you didn't love me anymore. How did you even get in?" I tapped my foot waiting for his answer.
 
"LJoe." Was all he said. I looked at him in confusion. What could he mean by LJoe? Was LJoe the one that let him in? No... That can't be possible.  "Yes, it was him. He called me up last night and let me in. Luckily your fath-parents weren't home. He didn't want to leave you alone last night so he called me." 
 
"You were about to say my father weren't you? Tell me the truth." I said sternly. He slowly nodded his head. "Did appa say something to you? Threaten you or anything along those lines?" 
 
"Eunjinnie..." He took my hands and held them in his own. "I'm sorry I broke up with you. I'm sorry for calling you a . I'm sorry I made you cry. I'm sorry for everything I've done." I looked up at his face and noticed tears rolling down his cheeks.
 
I pulled him in for a hug and wiped his tears away. "Oppa, why didn't you tell me he threatened you? Do you know how much pain I was in after that day? I tried so hard to forget about you, but everything I did reminded me of you. And that day you were at the ice rink, I couldn't take it seeing you with another girl."
 
"You were there? Who were you with? And why didn't I see you?" He asked as he pulled himself back to look at my face.
 
"I was with Woohyun oppa, he took me ice skating for the first time. You didn't see me because I was on the other side waiting for him. But who was that girl?"
 
He smiled, "She's just a childhood friend." Unexpectedly he placed a kiss onto my lips then pulled away. "I've missed those lips so much."
 
I laughed, "Oppa you're such a weirdo." I led him back into the practice room. "Oppa I will see you later. I need to get ready for work. Bye everyone!" I bowed and headed back home.
 
 
 
Once I got home, I saw appa sitting on the couch with a rectangular white thing in his hand. I looked at his face and I could tell he was mad. "Kim Eunjin sit down now." He said strictly. I quickly took a seat not wanting to anger him more.
 
"I will ask you this once and one time only. Why was LJoe and Hoya here last night while you were here by yourself?" 
 
"LJoe oppa was here because I asked him to come. I didn't want to be alone last night. Hoya oppa just showed up while I was sleeping because LJoe oppa let him in. Now I have something to ask you appa. Why did you tell Hoya oppa to break up with me?" I sat there waiting for his answer.
 
Just then omma walked into the living room. "Yeobo you did what?!"
 
Appa looked frightened upon hearing omma's reaction. "N-nothing I didn't say that. Eunjin-ah is just kidding about that."
 
"So now you're calling your daughter a liar?" Omma asked.
 
"Appa you're so cruel!" I ran upstairs to my room and slammed the door pretending to be angry. 
 
 
About five minutes later, I heard my door open and revealed omma. She sat down and hugged me. "Sweetie, I'm so sorry. I had no idea it was your father's fault that Howon broke up with you."
 
I hugged her back. "It's okay omma I didn't know either until oppa told me today. Everything is better between me and him." 
 
"I'm making your father promise to apologize to Howon. Also I told him to buy him something. You just go get ready for work, I'm sure your father made you late." 
 
I hugged her, "Thank you omma. I love you." She hugged me back and left the room for me to change.
 
 
Author's POV 
 
Appa went to the store to buy Hoya something, something that Hoya would accept. He found the nicest thing and went to go pay for it. He stood in line waiting for his turn to pay. 
 
He scanned his head to take a look at all the other customers and noticed a familiar person. And with that familiar person he noticed a girl standing beside him. 
 
"Sir, it's your turn." Appa didn't move, but stared at the two. "Sir you can pay for your merchandise now." Appa quickly pulled out his phone, took a picture then left the store leaving his gift behind.
 
"Oh Lee Howon I'm so going to kill you." He drove back home and found his wife cooking dinner.
 
"Omo yeobo you're back already? What did you buy for Hoya? Something good I hope!" She said as she made the food.
 
"Oh I got something, but it's not something good. Where's Eunjin-ah?" He asked as he paced around the room.
 
"She's at work remember? Go give your gift to Hoya and invite him over for dinner. Actually invite all the boys over for dinner. I miss my baby Myungsoo-ah."
 
Appa left the house and went to Eunjin's workplace. The bell rang as he entered the coffee shop. Eunjin looked up and at the new customer. "Annyeongha- oh appa what are you doing here?" She finished what she was doing then walked over to him.
 
He pointed to Eunjin then spoke to Junsu, "I will be taking my daughter for a bit. We'll be righ back!" After that they left and he drove to the next place he had in mind. 
 
Appa stopped the car and got out, Eunjin repeated his exact steps. "Appa what are we doing here?" She asked as he walked into the room. He didn't respond until once he was inside.
 
He saw Hoya laughing with Dongwoo and Sungyeol, but then pulled him aside. "You said you love my Eunjinnie then what is this?!" He yelled at Hoya.
 
Hoya took the phone from appa's hands and looked at the picture. Curious, Eunjin looked at the picture too. Her eyes widened, then she recomposed herself. She turned to Hoya and slapped him right in the face.
 
It was a picture of Hoya kissing Haneul's cheek with his arm wrapped around her waist.